Liberals and the Horrible No Good Very Bad June

However.........................Obama is still half black.

Meaning, he is immune from true criticism from the left, and the white guilt liberals will vote him in again.

What is the Upshot of Low(er) Gas Prices? - Energy and Environment Experts

The national average price for a gallon of gasoline has been steadily dropping from a high of $3.90 in April to $3.68 last week.

The national average price for a gallon of gasoline has been steadily dropping

Well, it is still May and the Pubs had a pleasant weekend on the Nations Highway's thanks to the Obama Administration ...

The ACA is passed legislation - what the courts decide will either reopen the dialog or confirm its legality - either way it will be a positive campaign issue for finding a solution for soaring medical expenses that is already accomplished by the Administration. The pubs will be compelled to their own swords by public ridicule by a R's SCOTUS ruling overturning the Historical ACA ...

Walker, Kleefitsch and the GOP state senators re-elected - good luck keeping their jobs.

Gas is dropping because the economy is slowing down. Again.
I'm surprised the libs don't spin the declining economy as a "jobs program for people in the bankruptcy industry."

The Great Republican Recession 07-09 was curtailed by the Administration in June of 09 with positive GDP that has remained positive since that time.

Stung by gas prices, Obama seeks new oil market crackdown | Reuters

Apr 17, 2012: Stung by gas prices, Obama seeks new oil market crackdown

(Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama, whose political fortunes are threatened by rising gasoline prices, proposed new measures on Tuesday to reduce oil market manipulation that are unlikely to get support from a divided Congress.

it was not the Pubs willing to crack down on the oil industry, everyone knows that - it was the Obama Administration that took them to task.

I'm surprised the libs don't spin the declining economy as a "jobs program for people in the bankruptcy industry."

SPIN?!?! I'm dizzy from what you're slinging! I'd like to see the post that stated, when gas prices were increasing that the economy is speeding up. Think you can have it both ways? It doesn't seem to matter! If prices go up OR down, it's Obama's fault, eh? Didn't think anybody'd pick up on your trying to have it both ways? :doubt:
Question #1 is and always will be this:

"Are you better off today compared to 4 years ago?"

You can also ask:

"Are we better off today as a nation, than we were 4 years ago?"

I am quite certain the vast majority of the voters would say no.

Perception is king.

SPIN?!?! I'm dizzy from what you're slinging! I'd like to see the post that stated, when gas prices were increasing that the economy is speeding up. Think you can have it both ways? It doesn't seem to matter! If prices go up OR down, it's Obama's fault, eh? Didn't think anybody'd pick up on your trying to have it both ways? :doubt:

aventures-de-sherlock-ho-ii02-g.jpg

YOU CAUGHT US!!!

:lol:

So let's look at all the things that are (probably) going to go wrong for the Libs this June.

1. Walker, Kleefitsch and the GOP state senators re-elected.

2. Obamacare repealed as unconstitutional.

3. Illinois Austerity measures voted in.

What other things are probably going to go wrong for the libs, and what are the libs going to do about it?:eusa_whistle:

I'd really like to hear what libs on this board plan to do when(if) all three of these things happen?

What is the Upshot of Low(er) Gas Prices? - Energy and Environment Experts

The national average price for a gallon of gasoline has been steadily dropping from a high of $3.90 in April to $3.68 last week.

The national average price for a gallon of gasoline has been steadily dropping

Well, it is still May and the Pubs had a pleasant weekend on the Nations Highway's thanks to the Obama Administration ...

The ACA is passed legislation - what the courts decide will either reopen the dialog or confirm its legality - either way it will be a positive campaign issue for finding a solution for soaring medical expenses that is already accomplished by the Administration. The pubs will be compelled to their own swords by public ridicule by a R's SCOTUS ruling overturning the Historical ACA ...

Walker, Kleefitsch and the GOP state senators re-elected - good luck keeping their jobs.

Yes, but remember, Obama doesn't control gas prices, so that kinda shoots that out of the water for ya doesn't it? Or are you going to "Evolve" on the issue?
If'n ya don't take blame when times are bad, you can't take credit when times are good when you have no control.

Seems obvious to me.

But good news on the economy trumps all of those little issues.

Theres good news on the economy?
You don't see Wall $treet EXPECTING a bail-out, anymore!!!!!!!!!!

Taxpayers Will Not Have To Bear The Costs Of Wall Street’s Irresponsibility.

If a firm fails in the future it will be Wall Street – not the taxpayers – that pay the price.

Wall Street Reform

Last edited:
Gas prices rose more than $2.00 a gallon. It wasn't obama's fault. Gas drops six cents and obama is king (again). Most remarkable is that democrats really think that a six cent drop is worth mentioning.

So let's look at all the things that are (probably) going to go wrong for the Libs this June.

1. Walker, Kleefitsch and the GOP state senators re-elected.

2. Obamacare repealed as unconstitutional.

3. Illinois Austerity measures voted in.

What other things are probably going to go wrong for the libs, and what are the libs going to do about it?:eusa_whistle:

I'd really like to hear what libs on this board plan to do when(if) all three of these things happen?

Add to the list that recently SCOTUS heard opening arguments for and against the Constitutionality of the Arizona Immigration Law and it appears a majority is favoring upholding the Arizona law. That would be a tremendous step forward in getting a handle on illegal immigration and another sharp blow to the ideological left who want no protection of borders, language, or culture.

Last edited:

You can also ask:

Perception is king.

I doubt the vast majority would say that, since it's false on the face of it. We were facing a falling stock market, bank and auto business disasters and umemployment skyrockeing. Now the stock market is recovrering, the business disasters were avoided and unemployment is slowly going back down. YES, we ARE better off that we were four years ago. :clap2:

Big Fitz: Question #1 is and always will be this:

You can also ask:

Perception is king.

you are joking I presume ???

yes, everything is better off today compared to 4 years ago at the end of the previous Republican Administration 07-09 Great Recession ...

Last edited:

You can also ask:

Perception is king.

yes, everything is better off today compared to 4 years ago at the end of the previous Republican Administration 07-09 Great Recession ...

The economy was doing just fine under the previous Republican administration until the Democrats took over both houses of Congress in January 2007. From that point on, the Democrats refused to even look at the dangerous housing bubble that was approaching the bursting point and the President's calls to address the danger, something only Congress could do, fell on deaf ears.

Also the Republican administration was bringing down the deficit because of a thriving economy until the housing bubble burst in late 2008. The Obama administration created a trillion dollar plus deficit the first year and has kept up that pace since while projecting trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see. And THEN the President had the gall to say that his administration has created the least growth in spending in the last sixty years? Well yeah. When you're spending it all and borrowing as much as you can get the first year, you won't increase it much after that. But you'll bankrupt the country.

So Fitz's question is a good one. What will the Leftists do and say when the house of cards they have attempted to build comes crashing down?

I have a second question. How in the world can the Left in good conscience continue to perpetuate the lie that the Obama way is the only way to go? How does somebody adjust their thinking to be able to believe that?

You can also ask:

Perception is king.

(I always enjoy these "openers"!!)
241.png

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

You can also ask:

Perception is king.

The economy was doing just fine under the previous Republican administration until the Democrats took over both houses of Congress in January 2007. From that point on, the Democrats refused to even look at the dangerous housing bubble that was approaching the bursting point and the President's calls to address the danger, something only Congress could do, fell on deaf ears.

handjob.gif

Try, again, Bubbles.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKKvMJeBBSA]Q&A: Leslie & Andrew Cockburn - YouTube[/ame]

See: 5:00 thru 12:00

You can also ask:

Perception is king.

I doubt the vast majority would say that, since it's false on the face of it. We were facing a falling stock market, bank and auto business disasters and umemployment skyrockeing. Now the stock market is recovrering, the business disasters were avoided and unemployment is slowly going back down. YES, we ARE better off that we were four years ago. :clap2:
again. denial has served you well in some ways, but ummmm... yeah. I think you're only fooling yourself.

You can also ask:

Perception is king.

Thank you for proving once again, perception is king here. You do not percieve in any way shape or form the disaster and responsibility for such created by liberals who took over congress in 2006 and then the presidency in 2008 and have been non-stop repudiated ever since in ever increasing losses and disasters.

Shine on you crazy diamond! Shine on!

Oh an an example of what the recall means in WI, here's a link to a survey done to the top 165 CEOs in WI. That's a rather significant sample of the most important people to the economy of this state.

What 165 Wisconsin CEO's Think About the Recall - WTAQ News Talk 97.5FM and 1360AM

In an open-ended question, CEOs described how a Walker win would impact their business. Nine-out-of-ten (91%) said it would have a positive impact; 9% said negative.

This is only perception folks. Pay no attention to it actually affecting the world around you. These CEOs thought this about the impact on their business for a Walker loss.

How will your business be affected if Tom Barrett is elected?

I would expect higher taxes on business, more regulations and an uncertain business climate to operate in.
State Expenditures will increase.

Higher taxes, unemployment and lower growth

The reinstatement of public union bargaining rights will increase the cost of government and decrease my ability to offer my employees competitive pay and benefits due to increased taxes.

Very negative atmosphere and combined with the reelection of Obama, will hurt business for years to come.

Taxes will increase, government spending will increase and additional capital spending in the State by businesses will decrease.

More taxes and stronger unions

Last edited:

You can also ask:

Perception is king.

the recession didn't start until summer '08. Remember McCain suspending his campaign to back to Washington? Yeah.
No, 4 years ago we had a serious financial crisis that was mismanaged into the worst post war recovery in history, coupled with the highest level of spending ever. We have seen the shredding of the rule of law, and the usurpation of corporate rule by Obama.
No we are not better off now. It will take years to undo the damage he has done. Obama is the worst president since Hosni Mubarak.

Forum List

Back