Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin

The only reason that Progressives "fear" Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, Herman Cain, Rush Limbaugh, or any other GOP talking monkey is because it is terrifying to think that so many millions of people are so stupid that they would actually vote for one of those chimps.
I "fear" Palin the way a I do a dead maggot-covered animal. Find some gloves and a shovel, and bury that damn thing before it stinks up the whole country.

Since McCarthy we've never had such an utterly stupid jerk get so damn much attention. Kind of makes you hate the media.

Last edited:
The only reason that Progressives "fear" Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, Herman Cain, Rush Limbaugh, or any other GOP talking monkey is because it is terrifying to think that so many millions of people are so stupid that they would actually vote for one of those chimps.

I don't think "millions" of people have voted for any of these folks. Unless to count McCain votes as Palin votes.

My response to this is the same as it was to the "Liberals Fear Glenn Beck" thread.

Liberals do not fear Sarah Palin. They LOVE her. They love to trot her out and paint her as an example of what conservatism is all about.

The real problem with conservatism today is that conservatism lacks the intellectual foundation that it had during it's heyday.

imo, sarah is less dangerous than Dr. Beck. Dr. Beck's schtick is to financially benefit from selling victimhood to a bunch of scared crackers. Sarah actually might have had a decent career if she'd been able to stick with anything for a period of time.

Conservatives were looking for an attractive, articulate spokesperson. She turned out to not be it. Paul Ryan may be.

Maybe - But the far left flocks to Beck and Palin like moths to a flame because they feel like they can discredit all conservatives by linking them to these two.

Sarah Palin's speech had a lot of red meat in it.....the Green Eggs and Ham part was great.....for those who haven't seen it you can find that section in minutes 11-15....

Last edited by a moderator:
Millions of Republican voters will vote for whoever the GOP puts in front of them, no matter how much that candidate should not be President.

Same asinine shit from you only with a different name and a different day.
YAWN!!!!!!!! One of these days you might get smart.:cuckoo:

She is to progressive liberals as holy water is to vampires, Ssssss...:lol:

June 01, 2011

Talk show host Rush Limbaugh says that, if he were President Barack Obama, he would not want to face a staunch conservative such as former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin because she carries a frightening message — that he is beatable. Limbaugh also said on Fox News Thursday night that the GOP establishment fears Palin as well.

Fox News’ Greta van Susteren asked Limbaugh whether Palin’s announced bus trip marks the beginning of her presidential campaign.

“I think this bus trip — it’s certainly designed to get people speculating that she’s in,” Limbaugh said. “The thing about Sarah Palin to me is that she has now learned to relish and to profit from all the attention — negative or positive — and she certainly knows negative attention.

Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin // Current TV

Millions of Republican voters will vote for whoever the GOP puts in front of them, no matter how much that candidate should not be President.

Yup and millions will vote for whoever the Democratic nominee is ... no matter what.

That's why elections are won by those who can win over the unaffiliated voters.

Same asinine shit from you only with a different name and a different day.
YAWN!!!!!!!! One of these days you might get smart.:cuckoo:

June 01, 2011

Talk show host Rush Limbaugh says that, if he were President Barack Obama, he would not want to face a staunch conservative such as former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin because she carries a frightening message — that he is beatable. Limbaugh also said on Fox News Thursday night that the GOP establishment fears Palin as well.

Fox News’ Greta van Susteren asked Limbaugh whether Palin’s announced bus trip marks the beginning of her presidential campaign.

“I think this bus trip — it’s certainly designed to get people speculating that she’s in,” Limbaugh said. “The thing about Sarah Palin to me is that she has now learned to relish and to profit from all the attention — negative or positive — and she certainly knows negative attention.

But think about it. Hill v. Sarah. I mean comedy for the ages. Jihad's gullible beyond belief, but this is the stuff of adolescent satire.

Liberals fear Sarah Palin less than conservatives fear Hillary Clinton.

Liberals know Sarah Palin will never be a serious contender for President. Conservatives don't have that comfortable knowledge about Hillary Clinton.

American_Jihad:

eagan.jpg

June 01, 2011

Someone wanted to know what the pic was about, fixed...:D

Look at that, she tied with Former AR Governor Mike Huckabee, LA Governor Bobby Jindal
and Former Sec. of State Condoleezza Rice! (All things considered, not bad.) She even beat Trump. I would have never guessed. I would have thought she would have placed lower. Wonders never cease.

(IMO, if you can't beat Paul Ryan, you're pretty sad though. His budget plans were a disaster. I loath establishment men.)

CPAC 2014 straw poll results:

31 KY Senator Rand Paul
11 TX Senator Ted Cruz
9 Neurosurgeon Ben Carson
8 NJ Governor Chris Christie
7 Former PA Senator Rick Santorum
7 WI Governor Scott Walker
6 FL Senator Marco Rubio
3 TX Governor Rick Perry
3 WI Congressman Paul Ryan
2 Former AR Governor Mike Huckabee
2 LA Governor Bobby Jindal
2 Former AK Governor Sarah Palin
2 Former Sec. of State Condoleezza Rice
1 Former IN Governor Mitch Daniels
1 OH Governor John Kasich
1 IN Governor Mike Pence
1 OH Senator Rob Portman
1 SD Senator John Thune
1 Business Executive Donald Trump
1 Former FL Congressman Allen West
* NH Senator Kelly Ayotte
* KS Governor Sam Brownback
* SC Governor Nikki Haley
* NM Governor Susana Martinez
* SC Senator Tim Scott

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/8/cpac-2014-straw-poll-results/#ixzz2viVpNJBy
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

palin-wink.jpg

The Trailer For Sarah Palin's New Show Features People 'Who Aren't Afraid To Get A Little Dirty'

The Huffington Post | by Paige Lavender
Posted: 03/18/2014

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is out with another ad for her new show "Red, Wild, and Blue" on the Sportsmen Channel.

"Get red, wild and blue, America," Palin says in the trailer.

Palin's show, which premieres April 3, "is gonna highlight that freedom we get to experience in America," Palin says in the trailer.

http://www.puffingtonpost.com/2014/03/18/sarah-palin-tv-show_n_4985712.html?utm_hp_ref=politics
[I know the source sucks]...:D

Forum List

Back