Liberals And Latinos Teaching Their Kids To Hate Like Palestinian Parents Do Against Jews

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Hispanic families are teaching their children to hate Republicans and especially to hate Trump.

This 3 year old girl is told to repeatedly say we need to kill Donald Trump

This is a video of Hispanic kids using profanities and flipping of Trump supporters a couple of weeks ago.

This is Portland OR......liberals teaching their kids to murder Trump.

My guess is that every lib on this site thinks this is just good upbringing.

Just reading this on DM cuz. Did you ever think you would see this type of bullshit in America? I know I never did. Not to the extent that the left perpetrates their hatred in the here and now.

Just reading this on DM cuz. Did you ever think you would see this type of bullshit in America? I know I never did. Not to the extent that the left perpetrates their hatred in the here and now.
Well, much of it is transplanted from other countries. Liberals have bought into the racist/nationalistic hatred that other countries harbor for America, no thanks to our biased media. Liberals want to bring a shitload of these America hating SOBs here so they can tilt elections over to the Democrats.....permanently.

Well, much of it is transplanted from other countries. Liberals have bought into the racist/nationalistic hatred that other countries harbor for America, no thanks to our biased media. Liberals want to bring a shitload of these America hating SOBs here so they can tilt elections over to the Democrats.....permanently.

What is shocking to me is witnessing Obama's players go out there, blame America for the world going bad while he caused it.

Hispanic families are teaching their children to hate Republicans and especially to hate Trump.

This is a video of Hispanic kids using profanities and flipping of Trump supporters a couple of weeks ago.

Well certainly that shows exactly what every liberal and latino thinks

You got us- every single one of us is like that.

Now of course that means every statement by any Trump supporter is exactly how all of you are.

What is shocking to me is witnessing Obama's players go out there, blame America for the world going bad while he caused it.
That's how most 3rd world dictators trick their people into not murdering them in their sleep. Give the people a strawman that they can blame everything on......and then in their ignorance, they take it out on the strawman and leave the real cause of their suffering alone.

Last edited:

Well certainly that shows exactly what every liberal and latino thinks

You got us- every single one of us is like that.

Now of course that means every statement by any Trump supporter is exactly how all of you are.

I don't think that was correct English.

Just to reality check, Jews are the ones against The Donald and responsible for the illegal aliens and the political power they have over American citizens. Hope that doesn't screw up the analogy of the opening post. :p

New Topics

Forum List

Back