Liberals and Democrats are in deep - Collusion & corruption declared "opposition research"

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
For the life of me I don't understand how a literate person with a pinch of knowledge could support progressive liberals or Democrats. Let's review some recent history.

The Democrats got their asses handed to them, much of which was of their own doing. So what did we hear for 6-8 months? TRUMP STOLE THE ELECTION CUZ HE COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS. HE'S A SPY, HE ATTACKED OUR DEMOCRACY. WE'RE AT WAR, yadda yadda yadda, yack yack yack yack yack.

Never mind the Uranium one deal, which by comparison is no comparison, now we find out the DEMOCRATS were in-bed with the Russians for EXACTLY what they accused the Republicans of, only they fucking paid for it.........HA!

So what 's the Democrat story line? Well, what the Democrats did is "opposition research" and what the Republicans might have done is collusion:dance:

See this video at 10:00. As Democrat/liberals go this is as rational a person gets. But he can't pull a rabbit out of a hat. Not to anyone with eyes anyway.

Last edited:
2366414413_404186e965_z.jpg

Mueller Investigation going to impeach Trump

D'oh!!

I didn't see any legal or ethical problem in Reagan meeting with Iran back in the day. I'd be more concerned if a candidate had NEVER met with foreign govts.

I don't even see much exciting about buying information from overseas. We have first amendment rights. Hillary may have run afoul of disclosing, but I'm not sure I'd be disclosing buying the dossier if I was running either. And please I think any moral bitch about Hillary remains that hasn't already been made, and I made some hopefully funny comments about her and Huma.

But buying or accepting false news and then using it in campaign ads .... that'd bother me. And actually corordinating using false information with another entity, esp an entity hostile to the US ... that'd bother me a lot. And it'd bother me a lot if a candidate promised to do something for a hostile power for help in a campaign.

And yes I think Hillary's foundation disqualified her even if there were no laws broken.

Personally I think the Dems. are screwed. If it wasn't bad enough, they just slammed the door. This may never recover, meaning an end to the Democrat party and the rise of another, long term.

While the liberal narrative was "Trump collusion is worse than Watergate", once again fake news and fake narratives fall victim to real scandals by the hands of the accuser, and bet your bottom dollar it's far worse than any Watergate.

Compare and contrast the differences between saying so because you want it so (liberal Democrats), and a rational opinion based on actual events (me).

For the life of me I don't understand how a literate person with a pinch of knowledge could support progressive liberals or Democrats. Let's review some recent history.

The Democrats got their asses handed to them, much of which was of their own doing. So what did we hear for 6-8 months? TRUMP STOLE THE ELECTION CUZ HE COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS. HE'S A SPY, HE ATTACKED OUR DEMOCRACY. WE'RE AT WAR, yadda yadda yadda, yack yack yack yack yack.

Never mind the Uranium one deal, which by comparison is no comparison, now we find out the DEMOCRATS were in-bed with the Russians for EXACTLY what they accused the Republicans of, only they fucking paid for it.........HA!

So what 's the Democrat story line? Well, what the Democrats did is "opposition research" and what the Republicans might have done is collusion:dance:

See this video at 10:00. As Democrat/liberals go this is as rational a person gets. But he can't pull a rabbit out of a hat. Not to anyone with eyes anyway.

But then you won't have a problem understanding how people support the Republicans, people who believe Obama isn't American, believe all the fake birth certificates which have dates the wrong way around and all this kind of nonsense, people who believe Obama is a Muslim, people who think his wife is a man, and all that crap.

But you can't understand how people can do the same thing for the other team.... go figure.

A Brit compiled the dossier.

Since you're claiming the moral/ethical high ground,

how do you reconcile that with supporting Trump?

Wow, you sure make a great point. Similar to Democrats suggesting Trump colluded with the Russians. You've been well trained.

Wow, you sure make a great point. Similar to Democrats suggesting Trump colluded with the Russians. You've been well trained.

IOW you can't justify supporting Trump.

The Clinton campaign paid for the phony Russian dossier on Trump. It's a disgrace. She paid for a dossier that actually claimed Trump engaged in 'Golden Showers' with prostitutes. She's pure evil. But will she be held accountable? Don't count on it. The Clintons are apparently above the law.

Forum List

Back