Liberals against free speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you admit to using free speech to hurl insults, name calling, etc. I am not sure what has your panties in a bunch. Did you think free speech meant only you could do those things?? :cuckoo:

Panties? Hey faggot, later I will link to the posts where I proved your gay.

So what if he is? You're the one who seems to be homophobic. Teach your kids that too?

Edited-No Family Attacks.

Liberals are against free speech.

Liberals are literally at war with anyone who speaks against Liberal/Marxist Ideology. Just a few seconds reading the forums and this is apparent.

There are countless examples of hate, racism, bigotry, stereotyping.

If the Liberal/Marxist does not like what he sees, the Liberal/Marxist will eliminate, stop, ban, the speech.

It is a political strategy, one of many, defamatory insults is the first line of defense for the Liberal/Marxist.

I do exchange insults, I do name calling, that said the Liberal/Marxist literally defamatory politics of hate is so extreme its still one-sided.

In your opinion you mean, right? I mean it's my position/opinion that the Conservative/Fascist are also against free speech. Prime example is President Bush's "Free Speech Zones" where those with opposing views were contained outside the view of the President.

During the last Adminstration there are countless examples of the Conserative/Fascists denigrating anyone who voice an opposing view in public against the policies of the ruling party.

It is a political strategy that the Conservative/Fascist utilize as well. Karl Rove (aka turdblossum) honed this strategy very well during the Bush Administration.

Ah, if only the real world was would fall in line with these labels, too many fucking grey areas.......

It is rare you will catch me defending Bush, dont mistake a critic of Liberals as support for Bush.

I repeatedly am very critical of Bush

I don't beleive your criticism is valid because of the labels. I'm a liberal, I own several guns ( I think the 2nd amendment is liberal). I support free speech for all not a selected group. I believe in personal responsibility. I don't support President Obama in all his policies either, and I'm vocal about the ones I don't agree with. No ones has ever tried to shut me up, except when I was vocalizing my opposition to President Bushes policies. For that I was call traitor, terrorist supporter and worse.

What did my response prove? I'd love to hear expert analysis.

Your response proved that there is no depth to which you will not sink for partisan point scoring. Even to mocking child rape. You're trash. That's what your response proved.

Ahhh, thanks for clearing that up. I guess your 18,000 posts on this site have given you amazing people reading abilities.

I in fact, posted what I said to illustrate how ridiculous extreme statements can look when you try to lump large groups of people together under ridiculous accusations. But I don't expect you to understand that, maybe when you reach 20,000 posts.....give it a week.

What did my response prove? I'd love to hear expert analysis.

Your response proved that there is no depth to which you will not sink for partisan point scoring. Even to mocking child rape. You're trash. That's what your response proved.

And pretty funny you call me trash yet YOU had a Nazi avatar recently. Pot meet kettle.

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You bitch about my avvie, taking it out of context, and yet you bitch about me taking your remark at face value. My point (which will not require translation - TIA): Making mindless statements in response to others is likely to make you look like a dickhead. Of course, it is your prerogative to look like a dickhead. I certainly won't try to stop you.

Ahhh, thanks for clearing that up. I guess your 18,000 posts on this site have given you amazing people reading abilities.

I in fact, posted what I said to illustrate how ridiculous extreme statements can look when you try to lump large groups of people together under ridiculous accusations. But I don't expect you to understand that, maybe when you reach 20,000 posts.....give it a week.

And pretty funny you call me trash yet YOU had a Nazi avatar recently. Pot meet kettle.

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You bitch about my avvie, taking it out of context, and yet you bitch about me taking your remark at face value. My point (which will not require translation - TIA): Making mindless statements in response to others is likely to make you look like a dickhead. Of course, it is your prerogative to look like a dickhead. I certainly won't try to stop you.

Ahhhh, so I took your Avatar out of context but you did nothing of the sort with my post? Hypocritical much?

You raise your level of pathetic behavior every time you post. I'd say stop now while you're ahead, but it's way too late for that.

So what if he is? You're the one who seems to be homophobic. Edited-No Family Attacks.

Edited-No Family Attacks. Any more attempted insults?

Edited-No Family Attacks. your great at starting the shit and playing the victim.

I have plenty of insults, I can be vile and disgusting, Edited-No Family Attacks. You drew first blood on this one.

The poor Liberal/Marxist Victim, Edited-No Family Attacks., when the response is an insult against the Liberal/Marxist who insulted Edited-No Family Attacks. to begin with counts on people not knowing the Liberal/Marxist fired the first and second shot, now your insulted.

How can you be insulted when I merely responded in kind to your insult.

The only free speech I am against is money talking.
Individials can say what they want, but corporations are not citizens.

So you admit your against free speech, as I stated, again, I am right, thank you.

Disagreeing that money is speech is not being against free speech.

But reading comprehension and actually understanding the position put forth in the quoted post requires more than half an active brain cell. So it can't really be expected from defective trolls like yourself.

The only free speech I am against is money talking.
Individials can say what they want, but corporations are not citizens.

So you admit your against free speech, as I stated, again, I am right, thank you.

To readers: the feeling you are experiencing is incredulity. It's usually accompanied by slapping your forehead and coffee squirting from your nose.

Edited-No Family Attacks. Any more attempted insults?

Edited-No Family Attacks. your great at starting the shit and playing the victim.

I have plenty of insults, I can be vile and disgusting, Edited-No Family Attacks. You drew first blood on this one.

The poor Liberal/Marxist Victim, insults family, insults family again, when the response is an insult against the Liberal/Marxist who insulted family to begin with counts on people not knowing the Liberal/Marxist fired the first and second shot, now your insulted.

Show me where I said I was insulted. You were the one whining about the free speech I used when I mentioned your kids, which you brought up first when talking about how you teach them violence. Not one thing you have said has insulted me despite your best attempts. Yet, you're so sensitive you can't handle it when I ask if you teach your kids the values that you are so proud of. Talk about being against free speech. Grow up.

Yes, I teach my children to stay away form your father.

He's dead so that shouldn't be difficult. Any more attempted insults?

My brother is dead from aids, children and family are off limits, you insulted my family first, the mods dont seem to care or see that I find your reference to my children as a problem hence it was tit for tat, your great at starting the shit and playing the victim.

I have plenty of insults, I can be vile and disgusting, you want to continue using my family I will continue using yours. You drew first blood on this one.

The poor Liberal/Marxist Victim, insults family, insults family again, when the response is an insult against the Liberal/Marxist who insulted family to begin with counts on people not knowing the Liberal/Marxist fired the first and second shot, now your insulted.

Good gracious gravy.

RDD replied, in context, to YOUR post where YOU brought up teaching YOUR hate to YOUR children. So did I as a matter of fact. No shit that's fair game. The attack is on YOU and your idiocy that you put out there, not your children. I can't believe you need that explained.

This whole thread appears to be nothing but a trollish whinefest from you, yet you're the one calling all liberals "pussies".

Grow up, indeed. And grow a pair while you're at it. This playground ain't for the thin skinned, especially if you're going to go out of your way to play troll games. Somebody's going to take you up on it.

Last edited:
He's dead so that shouldn't be difficult. Any more attempted insults?

My brother is dead from aids, children and family are off limits, you insulted my family first, the mods dont seem to care or see that I find your reference to my children as a problem hence it was tit for tat, your great at starting the shit and playing the victim.

I have plenty of insults, I can be vile and disgusting, you want to continue using my family I will continue using yours. You drew first blood on this one.

Show me where I said I was insulted. You were the one whining about the free speech I used when I mentioned your kids, which you brought up first when talking about how you teach them violence. Not one thing you have said has insulted me despite your best attempts. Yet, you're so sensitive you can't handle it when I ask if you teach your kids the values that you are so proud of. Talk about being against free speech. Grow up.

Yes your not insulted, you simply attempted to demonize a thread you have no response to.

Quit whining, you post, you get your posts torn apart by more than me, and now you whine while accusing others. I teach my kids violence, of course, if they met a father like yours I want them to fight him off. Its a shame your father taught you no values, I wonder what your dead father thinks of you stating "Conservatives Rape Babies".

Care to keep being deceitful. I can twist your words with ease, care to go a few rounds, I am offline in a minute or two but I will gladly return to you, as I have said, you set the tone and direction by stating "conservatives rape babies", now you keep the tone and direction going down the rode of vile insults, I am game, keep taking the thread in that direction.

Go ahead, play the victim some more, pretend your above the fray.

Conservatives rape babies for fun.

Now that we have all that cleared up.....

You obviously found the threads premise as an insult to reply with vile bigotry. You set the tone and direction of the thread with this post, what I wrote may of been insulting, my post that started this thread did not contain one insult, my post stated what I observe in the threads.

You could of debated this, shown it was a fringe group of immature people playing games, instead all you have done is insult me, insult any conservative that responded to you. You even took my mentioning of my family as an opportunity to start a vile attack.

Now you pretend you did none of this. That we do not understand you.

Again proving the premise of my thread is not opinion, proving my premise as fact.

You also showed your willing to break rules, be mean, whats next if you continue to lose and had the ability to do anything you could, no rules apply, you have proven your vile and mean, you have shown family is not off limits. You are the same type of person who murdered millions of people in WW II.

I cannot see how anyone can defend Liberalism or call themselves a Liberal with these type of people representing Liberalism.

Alrighty, then..

I see enough fucking red in here to decorate my god damned Christmas tree.. Our Mods are not here simply to sit and babysit your dumb asses, and hope to God you don't hurt yourselves.

This is a stupid childish thread, it's being shut down, and if I see another LIKE it, the THREE of you will find yourselves having to ask Santa for books for Christmas, because you sure as fuck won't be spending your time here.

Got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back