Liberals against free speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdn2000

Rookie
Sep 27, 2009
conservative hell california
Liberals are against free speech.

Liberals are literally at war with anyone who speaks against Liberal/Marxist Ideology. Just a few seconds reading the forums and this is apparent.

There are countless examples of hate, racism, bigotry, stereotyping.

If the Liberal/Marxist does not like what he sees, the Liberal/Marxist will eliminate, stop, ban, the speech.

It is a political strategy, one of many, defamatory insults is the first line of defense for the Liberal/Marxist.

I do exchange insults, I do name calling, that said the Liberal/Marxist literally defamatory politics of hate is so extreme its still one-sided.

Conservatives rape babies for fun.

Now that we have all that cleared up.....

What did my response prove? I'd love to hear expert analysis.

dontbedouche.jpg

Your response proved that there is no depth to which you will not sink for partisan point scoring. Even to mocking child rape. You're trash. That's what your response proved.

Your response proved that there is no depth to which you will not sink for partisan point scoring. Even to mocking child rape. You're trash. That's what your response proved.

Ahhh, thanks for clearing that up. I guess your 18,000 posts on this site have given you amazing people reading abilities.

I in fact, posted what I said to illustrate how ridiculous extreme statements can look when you try to lump large groups of people together under ridiculous accusations. But I don't expect you to understand that, maybe when you reach 20,000 posts.....give it a week.

Once again you prove your intellect, reason, and patience.

I lost mine about 30 minutes ago, sorry if you read my vile response in another thread, sometimes one must enter the trenches and fight hand to hand. I am a United States Marine Corp veteran, enlisted, I am a fighter, as long as I live I will fight. Edited-No Family Attacks.

I do this everywhere I go, I dont even let close friends spew the liberal talking points.

Ahhh, thanks for clearing that up. I guess your 18,000 posts on this site have given you amazing people reading abilities.

I in fact, posted what I said to illustrate how ridiculous extreme statements can look when you try to lump large groups of people together under ridiculous accusations. But I don't expect you to understand that, maybe when you reach 20,000 posts.....give it a week.

Give her a break, everybody has an off day.

I'm just bored and feel like playing with an idiot troll. The OP does nicely. :banana:

I lost mine about 30 minutes ago, sorry if you read my vile response in another thread, sometimes one must enter the trenches and fight hand to hand. I am a United States Marine Corp veteran, enlisted, I am a fighter, as long as I live I will fight, I will also teach my children to fight.

I do this everywhere I go, I dont even let close friends spew the liberal talking points.

attacking_troll_trollcat.jpg

I'm just bored and feel like playing with an idiot troll. The OP does nicely. :banana:

I wish it was just an "off day" in order to explain her response towards me. The reality is she lives to flame and insult people on this site and in this case she did it without understanding what she was really talking about. I don't think she's having an off day, more like a typical day.

I wish it was just an "off day" in order to explain her response towards me. The reality is she lives to flame and insult people on this site and in this case she did it without understanding what she was really talking about. I don't think she's having an off day, more like a typical day.

Up to you!

Unlike the OP, "I" believe in letting people have all the free speech they want without going hand to hand in the trenches and calling it a "war". ;)

I lost mine about 30 minutes ago, sorry if you read my vile response in another thread, sometimes one must enter the trenches and fight hand to hand. I am a United States Marine Corp veteran, enlisted, I am a fighter, as long as I live I will fight. Edited-No Family Attacks.

Translation: I'm not open to any viewpoint that goes against what I believe, and I will be an asshole about it to anyone who might disagree with me. Edited-No Family Attacks.

Up to you!

Unlike the OP, "I" believe in letting people have all the free speech they want without going hand to hand in the trenches and calling it a "war". ;)

I totally agree! :clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back