Liberals - a personal story that is relevant to the Kavanaugh situation

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
I am going to share a personal story that my wife told me

She was a waitress at one of the top restaurants in Birmingham roughly 25 years ago

The rule at her restaurant was that NO ONE was allowed in the building alone with the cash register

One night, just after closing time, the manager had forgotten to drop the cash into the safe, everyone had just walked outside and was about to leave

He asked my wife to walk back inside and accompany him as he dropped the night's cash receipts into the safe, and she agreed

Once inside, he got fresh with her. He pawed at her, aggressively tried to kiss her and groped her

She freaked out and pushed him away. Then she ran and locked herself in the bathroom. She was truly nervous and didn't know what to do.

After a few minutes, he came to the door and knocked. He told her he was sorry and that she was safe. He told her that he thought she wanted to be with him since she followed him back into the building alone.

She came out, he was remorseful and embarrassed.

Based on the standard that Democrats want to apply to Kavanaugh, he was a creep and should never be considered for high office or position (if he was a Republican anyway)

My interpretation? He misread her interest. He saw "buying signs" that weren't there

Where are we as a society? I want real creeps shut down. But I also want people to have a chance at forgiveness

In my mind, the guy did nothing wrong. The fact that he backed off means it was a situation of misinterpreted interest.

We all need to calm down

What we see with Kav has everything to do with the balance of ideological power on SCOTUS

Nothing more, nothing less

if Mrs Ford is 100% accurate, it is the same deal

He made a pass, she freaked out, and he backed off

No harm, no foul

She is not alleging rape, just an aggressive pass

Nothing wrong with what he did, even if she is 100% telling the truth

And for the record, I think she is lying

She was a waitress at one of the top restaurants in Birmingham roughly 25 years ago

The rule at her restaurant was that NO ONE was allowed in the building alone with the cash register

One night, just after closing time, the manager had forgotten to drop the cash into the safe, everyone had just walked outside and was about to leave

He asked my wife to walk back inside and accompany him as he dropped the night's cash receipts into the safe, and she agreed

Once inside, he got fresh with her. He pawed at her, aggressively tried to kiss her and groped her

She freaked out and pushed him away. Then she ran and locked herself in the bathroom. She was truly nervous and didn't know what to do.

After a few minutes, he came to the door and knocked. He told her he was sorry and that she was safe. He told her that he thought she wanted to be with him since she followed him back into the building alone.

Based on the standard that Democrats want to apply to Kavanaugh, he was a creep and should never be considered for high office or position (if he was a Republican anyway)

My interpretation? He misread her interest. He saw "buying signs" that weren't there

Where are we as a society? I want real creeps shut down. But I also want people to have a chance at forgiveness

In my mind, the guy did nothing wrong. The fact that he backed off means it was a situation of misinterpreted interest.

We all need to calm down

What we see with Kav has everything to do with the balance of ideological power on SCOTUS

Kav says he wasn't there. It never happened. Not that it was consensual or he thought it was consensual.

We all need to calm down

Kav says he wasn't there. It never happened. Not that it was consensual or he thought it was consensual.
True, and he is FAR MORE credible than she is

My point is that this whole thing is a ridiculous shitshow

If leftists REALLY cared about women, Keith Ellison would be shamed from public office

Forum List

Back