Liberals: A Necessary Diagnostic

th

They are suffering from acute transference syndrome where they place the issues they actually have on another person. I would go into this further however it would violate the forum family rule.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
And this poor deluded fool.....

In the face of this:
"Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!
President Trump’s Economy is Simply “On Fire”.
Job numbers released today through the end of November show an increase of 2.2 million jobs since last years election and an unemployment rate of 4.1 percent. After the same period under Obama, (4.8) million jobs were lost and unemployment skyrocketed to 9.9 percent!" Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!

and this....
"In the on year since Donald Trump took office and quickly slashed 975 regulations that were holding businesses back, growth exploded from the very slow crawl of the previous 8 years. 2 million jobs added in one year, the stock market up dramatically by 6000 points and unemployment dropped to a 17 year low. Watch former President Obama try to take credit for it"
Mark Simone

Some insightful and truthful info for a change:
Conservatives see the world as a more threatening place because their brains predispose them to being fearful (2). They are also predisposed by brain biology to hating complexity and compromise. That would help to explain why politics can be so polarized, particularly in a rather conservative era like the present.

It also explains many of the quirky differences between Democrats and Republicans. My favorite is the mind-blowing fact that four times as many Republicans as Democrats have mud rooms in their homes (3). Got to protect your home from that contaminating mud.

Some insightful and truthful info for a change:
Conservatives see the world as a more threatening place because their brains predispose them to being fearful (2). They are also predisposed by brain biology to hating complexity and compromise. That would help to explain why politics can be so polarized, particularly in a rather conservative era like the present.

It also explains many of the quirky differences between Democrats and Republicans. My favorite is the mind-blowing fact that four times as many Republicans as Democrats have mud rooms in their homes (3). Got to protect your home from that contaminating mud.

I understand why you have a communist as your avi, and the need to filter all of your nonsense through that prism.

A communist, you say? Quoting Ann Coulter no less.. The "nonsense" appears all yours, hon.

A communist, you say? Quoting Ann Coulter no less.. The "nonsense" appears all yours, hon.

Are you denying that Sanders is a communist, you dunce????

Or....just incensed that I exposed you?

Which is it?

And...please....leave out the 'hon'....you're nauseating me.

My parents raised me not to take unfair advantage of others. Besides, I've noticed someone else has already claimed you as their "bitch." Sorry, couldn't help chuckling at that one.

My parents raised me not to take unfair advantage of others. Besides, I've noticed someone else has already claimed you as their "bitch." Sorry, couldn't help chuckling at that one.

Did you miss this???

Which is it?

Speaking of parents, mine taught me not to refer to folks the way you just tried to.
Did you have fun in the trailer park where you were raised?

I'll give you all the diagnosis necessary to understand liberal algae and their national exhibition of baby-tantrum violence when they can't get their way...while complaining of be "offended victims" about everything: 8 years of a muslim semen diet has poisoned their souls so they now behave EXACTLY like the muslims they pole-smoke. Even destroying historical artifacts they don't like, like muslims. Same spoiled-brat entitlement, same complete lack of gratitude, same murderous hatred of Israel, same bloodthirsty hatred of Freedom of Speech, same blame-America-for-everything filth. Liberals are proof that a person cannot cocksuck an evil of Pisslam's magnitude without that evil leaving a permanent come stain on their souls.

Did you miss this???

Which is it?

Speaking of parents, mine taught me not to refer to folks the way you just tried to.
Goebbels would be proud of you! Accuse others of that to which you are guilty. So far in all my time here you have not exposed anything but your being a shill.

I'll give you all the diagnosis necessary to understand liberal algae and their national exhibition of baby-tantrum violence when they can't get their way...while complaining of be "offended victims" about everything: 8 years of a muslim semen diet has poisoned their souls so they now behave EXACTLY like the muslims they pole-smoke. Even destroying historical artifacts they don't like, like muslims. Same spoiled-brat entitlement, same complete lack of gratitude, same murderous hatred of Israel, same bloodthirsty hatred of Freedom of Speech, same blame-America-for-everything filth. Liberals are proof that a person cannot cocksuck an evil of Pisslam's magnitude without that evil leaving a permanent come stain on their souls.
I guess you woke up in a bad mood. The poison was spread by Booooosh and cured by Obama.

Did you miss this???

Which is it?

Goebbels would be proud of you! Accuse others of that to which you are guilty. So far in all my time here you have not exposed anything but your being a shill.

Oh, my....yet another 'I hate you, I hate you' post from some brainless wounded Liberal.

You don't like me? Have a seat with the other morons waiting for me to give a darn.

Or, reversing the sentiments of Yeats...
"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends."

You've had your whipping for the day, ExLaxMan....dismissed.

I guess you woke up in a bad mood. The poison was spread by Booooosh and cured by Obama.

Which was Obama's 'cure,' ExLaxMan....

1. Never being able to tame the economy,
or
2. Awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Speak up, you imbecile.

Bush SUCKED ALMOST AS MUCH MUSLIM COCK AS OBAMA, idiot! Bush was the muslim whore with the famous quote "Islam is a religion of peace." I have studied Pisslam for six years, reading the Quran and a lot of the Hadiths and it says a LOT about your liberal characters' that you love a praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating ideology of PURE hatred against anything non-Islamic. Which has a 100% track record of rape, death and human rights atrocities wherever it goes. You defend the ONLY religion which stones women to death, teaches their own children to be suicide bombers, hijacks passenger planes, fucks and/or beheads children of their enemies, kills people who leave or criticize it, throws disfiguring acid in the faces of disobedient woman -- on and on and on. Why are these BASIC FUCKING CONCEPTS so fucking difficult for a liberal brain to internalize? You support an ideology of PURE hate.

Last edited:
End those sleepless nights.....the endless pacing, and foaming at the mouth.

Take the test.....then, see if ObamaCare covers the disability.....

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Fake video. I have it on strict authority that not a single black person voted for Trump.

:biggrin:

She's not a Repub or Trump supporter. She's attached to the Libertarian Party.. #BigGovSucks

Welcome to the new Independent movement of America..

End those sleepless nights.....the endless pacing, and foaming at the mouth.

Take the test.....then, see if ObamaCare covers the disability.....

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Fake video. I have it on strict authority that not a single black person voted for Trump.

:biggrin:

She's not a Repub or Trump supporter. She's attached to the Libertarian Party.. #BigGovSucks

Welcome to the new Independent movement of America..

After watching the video a second time, I came to the conclusion that even if she is a libertarian, she is indeed a Trump-supporter. Many libertarians bit the bullet and voted for Trump in 2016. He may not be the strict constitutionalism that Ron Paul or Rand Paul were but aside from writing in a libertarian candidate, I doubt if many of them actually voted for Hillary or Bernie.

Forum List

Back