Liberalism’s Real Appeal

Yes an ad from a PAC is 100% reliable

ARe you really led that easily?

It's not a PAC. It's a fact checking website.

But that's okay, ignore the information posted about how Bain looted the place.
WHy should I not ignore your links

I linked to an interview with one of the managers of that steel plant who said the plant would have closed in 1993 if not for BAin and you ignored it.

I linked to an interview with one of the managers of that steel plant who said the plant would have closed in 1993 if not for BAin and you ignored it.

again, you know how you can tell a manager is lying? His lips are moving.

I learned this very early in my career.

I don't believe managers if they tell me the sky is blue.

again, you know how you can tell a manager is lying? His lips are moving.

I learned this very early in my career.

I don't believe managers if they tell me the sky is blue.

YEs everyone is a liar but for those who say thing you agree with

Grow up

Grow up

No, when someone is trying to excuse his mistake that blew up a company, you really, really, really can't take what he says at face value.

These managers brought in Bain. BAIN LOOTED THE PLACE. I showed you the numbers. "Wel, well, we'd have gone out of business a few weeks earlier if Bain didn't' loot us. By the way, I've seen Mitt's Dressage Horse, it's very nice."

Grow up

No, when someone is trying to excuse his mistake that blew up a company, you really, really, really can't take what he says at face value.

These managers brought in Bain. BAIN LOOTED THE PLACE. I showed you the numbers. "Wel, well, we'd have gone out of business a few weeks earlier if Bain didn't' loot us. By the way, I've seen Mitt's Dressage Horse, it's very nice."

The FACT is that mill would have closed anyway. You just want to ignore it because it doesn't fit into your little brain

Grow up

More facts

Special report: Romney's steel skeleton in the Bain closet | Reuters

Some analysts say Bain should not be blamed for the company’s failure, noting that a wave of cheap imports forced nearly half of the U.S. steel industry into bankruptcy during that period. Another company set up around the same time, in which Bain took a minority stake, Steel Dynamics in Fort Wayne, Indiana, thrived.

“GS and Steel Dynamics were about as different as it gets,” industry analyst Michelle Applebaum said. GS’s core products were vulnerable to competition while Steel Dynamics became “one of the country’s lowest-cost manufacturers of steel sheet,” a product with more staying power

Forum List

Back