Liberalism is sinking the NFK

Neck strain, claustrophobia, unsanitary. Yes, I think we all know the dangers you face with your head up your ass. Doesn't change the fact that OSHA has improved worker safety.

Lip blisters, stink on the end of your nose, and breath that smells like shit. Yes, I think we all know the dangers you face from sticking your lips and nose up Obama's black ass. Pucker up, NL.

You'll never amount to anything in life as long as you expect someone else to take care of you.

Oh noez, did you just try to replay my joke? Sorry, doesn't work like that, think for yourself.

I wasn't joking about you.

I know, you must have been super serious, you replied to the same post twice.

Reply twice or edit and add to the first one. No difference.

See? You're working on all cylinders, plotting out your course of action, but I don't need your internal monologue.

Lip blisters, stink on the end of your nose, and breath that smells like shit. Yes, I think we all know the dangers you face from sticking your lips and nose up Obama's black ass. Pucker up, NL.

You'll never amount to anything in life as long as you expect someone else to take care of you.

Oh noez, did you just try to replay my joke? Sorry, doesn't work like that, think for yourself.

I wasn't joking about you.

I know, you must have been super serious, you replied to the same post twice.

Reply twice or edit and add to the first one. No difference.

See? You're working on all cylinders, plotting out your course of action, but I don't need your internal monologue.

I'm just smarter and more personally responsible than you.

What you need to do is do for yourself instead of grabbing your ankles for the government.

If the NFL's ratings troubles continue, it could cost TV networks $200 million or more

Ratings for the NFL are way down. The TV partners are set to lose $200 mil. Ticket sale are also way down. This is the first time I have ever seen tickets available for sale at the box office day of the game for Bears' games.

This has to do with one thing. The liberal stance of the NFL and the cry baby players. It started with the NFL doing nothing about Cuntpernick and other players disrespecting the country. By doing this they turned off the majority of their fan base: white, middle class, patriotic Americans. SJW don't have money (or real jobs), they don't can't afford to go to games. So why placate these losers?!?!?

The NFL had a serious problem. They are hemorrhage fans. Many might not come back, esp if they continue on this self-destructive path.

Liberalism destroys everything it touches. It makes no economic sense

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Hahahaha.... no. It is you sensitive, special snowflakes who cannot *bear* the sight of a man on one knee during the national Anthem who are sinking the NFL. The players still show up and do their jobs. It's you crybabies who are throwing your little tantrums, going deadweight on the floor, refusing to watch.

WE? Don't you mean the government you Liberal piece of shit?

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

What don't you understand?

Why you think that means the government should hold YOUR hand.
Creating the framework to maintain a civilized society is not what I would consider "holding my hand".

Luckily for us, liberalism created our nation on the idea that we could all participate in the debate of what constitutes civil society. I'm not sorry that your ideas are losing the debate. Go fuck yourself.

upload_2017-9-25_6-2-59.png

Forum List

Back