Liberalism is dividing and eating our country from within

Truth is? conservatives can disagree...and come to the table with fellow Conservatives and discuss without destroying each other.

And you're correct. Liberty is everything to free people and they will step up to defend it.

If we were ever to become a mindless group of sheep as the left is, we would lose that which makes America great, individualism and liberty.

I'll cite a personal example:

I believe gay marriage is wrong. Yet I don't force that opinion on anyone else through action or inaction. JCPenny's and Target use gays in their promotions and commercials. I still shop there on occasion.

Then you have the actions of gays themselves. On August 3rd they are holding a "Kiss-In" at Chick-Fil-A. They can't just express their opinion by simply going there to eat or not eat. They have to shove their point of view in EVERYONE'S face.

Why? Why can't you people on the left just live and let live? Your actions like this are no different than those of Fred Phelps. Both intolerant of the views of others. Is kissing your partner in their store going to somehow further your political agenda?

Why do religious people have to go to funerals with signs painted, using gays slurs?

Why does religion hate the person not just the sin?

Truth is? conservatives can disagree...and come to the table with fellow Conservatives and discuss without destroying each other.

And you're correct. Liberty is everything to free people and they will step up to defend it.

If we were ever to become a mindless group of sheep as the left is, we would lose that which makes America great, individualism and liberty.

in the sixties i saw what a great America did to individualism and freedom, it was not pretty, neither was the '70's.

I'll cite a personal example:

I believe gay marriage is wrong. Yet I don't force that opinion on anyone else through action or inaction. JCPenny's and Target use gays in their promotions and commercials. I still shop there on occasion.

Then you have the actions of gays themselves. On August 3rd they are holding a "Kiss-In" at Chick-Fil-A. They can't just express their opinion by simply going there to eat or not eat. They have to shove their point of view in EVERYONE'S face.

Why? Why can't you people on the left just live and let live? Your actions like this are no different than those of Fred Phelps. Both intolerant of the views of others. Is kissing your partner in their store going to somehow further your political agenda?

Why do religious people have to go to funerals with signs painted, using gays slurs?

Why does religion hate the person not just the sin?
Because they are assholes. Just like the homos that participate in the kiss-in, and the assholes that support them for doing it.

Because the first amendment says they can, any more questions? Liberalism does not concern itself with such meaningless questions as the appropriateness or popularity of free speech.

You just seek to crush it.

Oppose gay marriage, have business licenses denied - it's the way of the anti-liberty left.

Like in Tennesse when the Muslims wanted to open their church and was denied by the local christians?

nobody in Boston was not issues a lic. to operate.

Because the first amendment says they can, any more questions? Liberalism does not concern itself with such meaningless questions as the appropriateness or popularity of free speech.

You just seek to crush it.

Oppose gay marriage, have business licenses denied - it's the way of the anti-liberty left.

Like in Tennesse when the Muslims wanted to open their church and was denied by the local christians?

nobody in Boston was not issues a lic. to operate.

I've done a search and see no such story. Can you point to it ?

Liberalism is what founded this country, Liberalism is what fought for the Bill of Rights in Our Constitution, Liberalism is what ended slavery, Liberalism is what ended Jim Crow laws and Black Codes, Liberalism is what fought for Unions, voting rights for ALL American citizens, Liberalism is what fights against attacks on Our Civil Liberties and rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights, Liberalism is what pushed the Civil Rights movement. Conservatism FOUGHT AGAINST AND FIGHTS AGAINST ALL OF THE ABOVE.

And, liberalism is the reason we are now $16 Trillion dollars in debt.

And NOT classic Liberalism as the Founders...but MODERN version known as Statists/Marxists/Progressive Communists that have taken over the Democrat Party.

Wordof caution? The Republicans aren't far behind.

So you are calling the military and their wars Statists/Marxists/Progressive Communists ?

Last edited:
Liberalism is the only entity eating away at the moral fabric of our country. Conservatives on the far right are not the ones excusing abhorrent behavior. For example: OWS public displays of terrible behavior and the left excusing it.

Liberalism is what founded this country, Liberalism is what fought for the Bill of Rights in Our Constitution, Liberalism is what ended slavery, Liberalism is what ended Jim Crow laws and Black Codes, Liberalism is what fought for Unions, voting rights for ALL American citizens, Liberalism is what fights against attacks on Our Civil Liberties and rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights, Liberalism is what pushed the Civil Rights movement. Conservatism FOUGHT AGAINST AND FIGHTS AGAINST ALL OF THE ABOVE.

And, liberalism is the reason we are now $16 Trillion dollars in debt.
No, big government, MIC, statism from BOTH parties is the reason.

Forum List

Back