Liberalism is dividing and eating our country from within

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Some on the far right have also contributed to our current state of affairs but liberalism by far is destroying us from within. We are surrounded by nothing but divisive rhetoric that is ment to serve 2 purposes at the expense of our nation. 1: divide the electorate. 2: re-elect Obama.

I have always been a republican and I have never strived to have dirty water, poor neighbors, uninsured neighbors, dead elderly, dirty air or any other such nonsense. But that is exactly what is said about those of my ilk.

My Sig has never been more appropriate.

• Banned
I'll cite a personal example:

I believe gay marriage is wrong. Yet I don't force that opinion on anyone else through action or inaction. JCPenny's and Target use gays in their promotions and commercials. I still shop there on occasion.

Then you have the actions of gays themselves. On August 3rd they are holding a "Kiss-In" at Chick-Fil-A. They can't just express their opinion by simply going there to eat or not eat. They have to shove their point of view in EVERYONE'S face.

Why? Why can't you people on the left just live and let live? Your actions like this are no different than those of Fred Phelps. Both intolerant of the views of others. Is kissing your partner in their store going to somehow further your political agenda?

I believe gay marriage is wrong. Yet I don't force that opinion on anyone else through action or inaction. JCPenny's and Target use gays in their promotions and commercials. I still shop there on occasion.

Then you have the actions of gays themselves. On August 3rd they are holding a "Kiss-In" at Chick-Fil-A. They can't just express their opinion by simply going there to eat or not eat. They have to shove their point of view in EVERYONE'S face.

Why? Why can't you people on the left just live and let live? Your actions like this are no different than those of Fred Phelps. Both intolerant of the views of others. Is kissing your partner in their store going to somehow further your political agenda?

conservatives are going to have to get organized better and start showing muscle in the form of doing things peacefully but showing the libs they are can either leave the country to leave the country as is.

Because the first amendment says they can, any more questions? Liberalism does not concern itself with such meaningless questions as the appropriateness or popularity of free speech.

When Rush called the woman a "slut", wasn't there 3-5 threads started encouraging bans of those sponsors who dropped their advertising?

Some on the far right have also contributed to our current state of affairs but liberalism by far is destroying us from within. We are surrounded by nothing but divisive rhetoric that is ment to serve 2 purposes at the expense of our nation. 1: divide the electorate. 2: re-elect Obama.

I have always been a republican and I have never strived to have dirty water, poor neighbors, uninsured neighbors, dead elderly, dirty air or any other such nonsense. But that is exactly what is said about those of my ilk.

A perfect example of what the real problem is, radical right wing sheep.

conservatives are going to have to get organized better and start showing muscle in the form of doing things peacefully but showing the libs they are can either leave the country to leave the country as is.

What is that supposed to mean? That liberals should just sit down and shut up and give up on the idea that it is their country too?

Because the first amendment says they can, any more questions? Liberalism does not concern itself with such meaningless questions as the appropriateness or popularity of free speech.

We could all show up armed, and with concealed weapons and then tell them what we did...You know, support both the First and Second amendment....just a thought...

When Rush called the woman a "slut", wasn't there 3-5 threads started encouraging bans of those sponsors who dropped their advertising?

I dunno. I "try" not to get tangled up in the far right or far left responses to things like that. I considered what she was doing as political speech from a leftist. I disagreed with her premise from the start.

But boycotting a business is far different than what I expressed above.

We could all show up armed, and with concealed weapons and then tell them what we did...You know, support both the First and Second amendment....just a thought...

:confused:

With all due respect, I think that you are making an ignorant and uninformed generalization about Liberalism. Are you trying to state that people on " the right" don't deliver divisive rhetoric on a daily basis? Ever listen to limbaugh and hannity? They spout divisive rhetoric on a daily basis M-F. They try to divide the electorate, so they can elect Romney.

No way gathering a bunch of armed homophobes near a bunch of open activist homosexuals could turn ugly in hurry.

I dunno. I "try" not to get tangled up in the far right or far left responses to things like that. I considered what she was doing as political speech from a leftist. I disagreed with her premise from the start.

But boycotting a business is far different than what I expressed above.

Why can't you people on the "right" just live and let live?

I know a sit in! Its like almost as evil as passing a law stating you can't marry the person you love.

Well destroyed your op....

Yeah liberals only concerns are gays, abortion and high taxes

What is that supposed to mean? That liberals should just sit down and shut up and give up on the idea that it is their country too?

everytime i turn around the liberals hate this country for one reason or another, wealth, power, not enough government, energy, food, whos buying oil where is the oil why is there oil save the otter but not the ugly animals, hug a bear dont cook the hog, save a tree, eat a plant, hate christianity everyone become a muslim. If u hate this country so much go to a socalistic country u will realize it sucks noodles and come back.

No way gathering a bunch of armed homophobes near a bunch of open activist homosexuals could turn ugly in hurry.

ROFLOL.....I said it was a thought, I never implied that it was a good one...

With all due respect, I think that you are making an ignorant and uninformed generalization about Liberalism. Are you trying to state that people on " the right" don't deliver divisive rhetoric on a daily basis? Ever listen to limbaugh and hannity? They spout divisive rhetoric on a daily basis M-F. They try to divide the electorate, so they can elect Romney.

It's in the financial best interests of people like Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, O'Donnell, Schultz and Maddow, Fox and MSNBC to keep the two sides polarized. Keep the sheep pissed off, scared and intolerant, they'll keep turning to you for answers and support, the advertising money keeps rolling in.

Unfortunately, the sheep are too busy being sheep to see this glaring fact.

Last edited:

With all due respect you must have skipped the first sentence in my post. Geez

Forum List

Back