Liberalism is a mental disorder....

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Liberalism: Psychosis, evil or ignorance? - English pravda.ru

I hereby invite all readers here to read this one all the way through.

"Psychopathology of the Liberal Mind: The adult drive toward omnipotent control of others, in any arena whatever, is rooted in fears of separation, abandonment loss or abuse--the residual effects of early attachment gone wrong. The need to dominate others arises from the tyrant's need for absolute assurance that the catastrophic loss of dependency or the pain of abuse so devastating to him in his earliest years will not be repeated."

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

"America's founding fathers intended, as the Preamble tells us, to establish justice, insure peace, provide for the nation's defense, promote its general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty. But the entire twentieth century, and the dawn of the twenty-first, have witnessed modern liberalism's relentless attacks on all of these goals and on all of the principles on which individual liberty and rational social order rest."

Leaders of liberalism have learned from Marx and Engel who promised prosperity, justice and freedom but only brought chaos and death to their people. History has proven the terrible effect it has on the world.

OBAMA IS A GODDAMNED MARXIST!! HE LOVES HIS MARXIST PROFESSORS...SOUGHT THEM OUT AS FRIENDS!!

..and the fuckin' liberals here eat out of his hand whatever he has in it!

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

ummm..... we just had an election/referedum and you had your ideological ass handed to you. :thup:

Last edited:
Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism

Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism

Are racists dumb? Do conservatives tend to be less intelligent than liberals? A provocative new study from Brock University in Ontario suggests the answer to both questions may be a qualified yes.

The study, published in Psychological Science, showed that people who score low on I.Q. tests in childhood are more likely to develop prejudiced beliefs and socially conservative politics in adulthood.

He and Steph took a class in how to be a fool, their teacher........savage

ummm..... we just had an election/referedum and you had your ideological ass handed to you. :thup:

Illiterate dumb masses are quite easily coerced into voting themselves into a world of shit.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Liberalism: Psychosis, evil or ignorance? - English pravda.ru

I hereby invite all readers here to read this one all the way through.

"Psychopathology of the Liberal Mind: The adult drive toward omnipotent control of others, in any arena whatever, is rooted in fears of separation, abandonment loss or abuse--the residual effects of early attachment gone wrong. The need to dominate others arises from the tyrant's need for absolute assurance that the catastrophic loss of dependency or the pain of abuse so devastating to him in his earliest years will not be repeated."

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

"America's founding fathers intended, as the Preamble tells us, to establish justice, insure peace, provide for the nation's defense, promote its general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty. But the entire twentieth century, and the dawn of the twenty-first, have witnessed modern liberalism's relentless attacks on all of these goals and on all of the principles on which individual liberty and rational social order rest."

Leaders of liberalism have learned from Marx and Engel who promised prosperity, justice and freedom but only brought chaos and death to their people. History has proven the terrible effect it has on the world.

OBAMA IS A GODDAMNED MARXIST!! HE LOVES HIS MARXIST PROFESSORS...SOUGHT THEM OUT AS FRIENDS!!

..and the fuckin' liberals here eat out of his hand whatever he has in it!

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

as far as im concerned the Far Left and Far Right both have Mental disorders......otherwise everyone in between are just people......

ummm..... we just had an election and you had your ass handed to you.

stick with the thread topic eh?

That, dear friend is completely out of character for today's liberal. They are inclined to respond with asinine, off topic deflection and personal attacks. Liberals are incapable of logical debate. That is quite simply because...

...liberalism is a mental disorder. They actually think they are intelligent.

ummm..... we just had an election and you had your ass handed to you.

That, dear friend is completely out of character for today's liberal. They are inclined to respond with asinine, off topic deflection and personal attacks. Liberals are incapable of logical debate. That is quite simply because...

Your source is the Russian Weekly World News... honestly I can't sugar coat this, you're a fucking moron.

Don't get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for baby murdering, sodomite loving, redistribution of the wealth liberals, I'm just not limber enough to think like one.

images

Your source is the Russian Weekly World News... honestly I can't sugar coat this, you're a fucking moron.
Another typical liberal idiocy....mock the message because of the source.

Pure lunacy!

Forum List

Back