Liberalism has made such acts within our society normal.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Liberalism has made such acts within our society normal. They have taken away our moral core and right @ wrong within our society.

You bastards turn out heartless monsters from our schools thinking it's cool to kill and destroy innocent human life. YOU DON"T teach how wonderful life is as you kill millions of babies a year without a tear. This shit wasn't done before you bastards destroyed our moral core as a nation...So wasn't dads leaving their women with the child with a tenth as much. What the fuck have you monsters done to my country?

May god forgive you for what you have done??? This monster that you made in liberal government schools seen nothing wrong with slaughtering little children. What you have done throughout your history going back to Stalins USSR, MAO's China to all these fucking killers killing innocent people all go back to one thing. You're not teaching our people to care about life and why it's WRONG.

Last edited:
Is it time to bring up the list of crimes by preachers and priests?

BTW it is not the schools job to teach morals to children it is the parents job.
What happened to personal responsibility?

Unfortuantely it has becmoe the televisions job and the right desperately tries to unfund PBS the most moral network out there.
Morals arw taught by Freddy Kruger, two men and a boy, etc...

Last edited:
Liberalism has made such acts within our society normal. They have taken away our moral core and right @ wrong within our society.

You bastards turn out heartless monsters from our schools thinking it's cool to kill and destroy innocent human life. YOU DON"T teach how wonderful life is as you kill millions of babies a year without a tear. This shit wasn't done before you bastards destroyed our moral core as a nation...So wasn't dads leaving their women with the child with a tenth as much. What the fuck have you monsters done to my country?

May god forgive you for what you have done??? This monster that you made in liberal government schools seen nothing wrong with slaughtering little children. What you have done throughout your history going back to Stalins USSR, MAO's China to all these fucking killers killing innocent people all go back to one thing. You're not teaching our people to care about life and why it's WRONG.

I dont know how you can blame this on liberal people, it's cons. That want everyone armed you little turd. You should look at the hitler youth, that's what the right wing has to offer. Your going to hell mathew. I hope you like the heat. Fuckng neg rep. As well. Your plain dumb.

On the judgement, when Jesus separates the sheep. You'll probably be sucking pig ass.

We have always had crazies. What we have not had before is a nation awash in weopons. Weopons designed only for killing other people. And that is the result of the glorification of the gun culture by 'Conservatives' and the NRA.

We have always had crazies. What we have not had before is a nation awash in weopons. Weopons designed only for killing other people. And that is the result of the glorification of the gun culture by 'Conservatives' and the NRA.

Good luck in banning them just like the drug war or the war on booze(1910s). The best way is to simply teach our children to respect LIFE. This is something that needs to be at the core of upbringing of a child.

Mexico has banned guns...Guess, what 50 thousand dead in the last 6 years.
Chicago has banned guns...One of the highest cities for gun deaths in this country.

Just like people won't stop doing drugs...People won't stop using guns to kill people.

Last edited:
This is actually pretty poor troll attempt by the OP. I mean, it's so ridiculous I just laugh and move on.

By the way, the shooter and his mother were ardent Republicans. (See, I can make stuff up too)

I heard he had Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin posters on his bedroom walls ;)

This is actually pretty poor troll attempt by the OP. I mean, it's so ridiculous I just laugh and move on.

By the way, the shooter and his mother were ardent Republicans. (See, I can make stuff up too)

I heard he had Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin posters on his bedroom walls ;)

Apparently the shooter wrote a three page letter to Rush Limbaugh praising him for his show and helping him to understand "the truth" before going on his shooting spree. (This is obviously fake in case you're too stupid to know)

Lol mathew is one of the dumbest fuckers on here, along with avatar, free dumb becki, kosher girl, the list is short but wow is it mighty.

Good luck in banning them just like the drug war or the war on booze(1910s). The best way is to simply teach our children to respect LIFE. This is something that needs to be at the core of upbringing of a child.

Mexico has banned guns...Guess, what 50 thousand dead in the last 6 years.
Chicago has banned guns...One of the highest cities for gun deaths in this country.

Just like people won't stop doing drugs...People won't stop using guns to kill people.

So your answer is to give the public more guns?

Liberalism has turned this generation into a pack of spoiled little brats that really don't have a moral core. A hell of a lot more of this generation is on edge of doing really bad things to innocent people because of it.

People tear other people down within our schools uncontrollably. They seek to be evil and heartless...

You want to know what's wrong with our public school system? It has become a minimum security prison. That's why.

Forum List

Back