Liberalism: Destroying America Through "Education"

Progressives
hdyizvbtqjlwbkeo6tn9.jpg

Conservatives

tumblr_ms3fbl3itv1rhchkyo1_400.gif

Any Questions ?

Just one.....

...do you regret dropping out of school at the third grade?

Progressives
Conservatives
Any Questions ?

Just one.....

Have you recovered from the pulled muscle between your ears that has led to your lame posting ?...that is how you do snark not that trite tired over used corny snark...what is the matter with you are you going to go to the "pee stained couch in the basement ' snark next ......

Progressives
Conservatives
Any Questions ?

Just one.....

Have you recovered from the pulled muscle between your ears that has led to your lame posting ?...that is how you do snark not that trite tired over used corny snark...what is the matter with you are you going to go to the "pee stained couch in the basement ' snark next ......

This is the second post of yours that has complained...yet made no reference to the unassailable points that I made in the thread.

Perhaps I overestimated your education....maybe it was stunted at the second grade.
Huge font???
How about you get to your best shot.....collage.

Liberalism cannot be "destroying America" since we merely need to "bust and move" to overcome any consequences attending to "too much liberty"; while conservatism can sometimes only send in single brigades at a time, like at Fredericksburg.

No question of it now, liberalism began destroying education when they began pushing that world is round thing. When that was kinda accepted by many, the liberals then began with that all men are created equal thing. Think of the havoc that little gem cost conservatives. Truly, education is destroying America, and who knows what liberals will bring up next, evolution, theory of the atom, or education is akin to s needed to be a free people.

Progressives
Conservatives
Any Questions ?

Just one.....

This is the second post of yours that has complained...yet made no reference to the unassailable points that I made in the thread.

Perhaps I overestimated your education....maybe it was stunted at the second grade.
Huge font???
How about you get to your best shot.....collage.

Child please...

Forum List

Back