Liberalism,communism, described perfectly.

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
Dear JW:

Thanks for writing to me. I also want to take a moment to thank you for sending an email to one of my Marxist bosses urging my censure for a recent column that I wrote. Among other things, you, a self-described liberal, allege that my column was racist. I think there are a few things you should have learned about racism, liberalism, and Marxism before you wrote your email. So today I’m taking time from my regular schedule to educate you. I do so because I’m a teacher. It’s what I get paid to do. Today’s lesson on racism, Marxism and morality comes in three parts. I’ll keep it as direct and relevant as possible. I hope you enjoy it.

Most liberals are racists in the classical sense. You told one of my bosses that I am a racist because I wrote a parable featuring a black character who was a rapist. Alleging that blacks occasionally commit crimes like rape is not racism. Racism is actually a belief in the intellectual inferiority of other races. In this country, it is often a belief held by a white individual and directed at blacks as a group. What you fail to understand is that most of my liberal supervisors and liberal colleagues are racists in the classical sense. I’m not using the term “most” as in 51%. I would estimate the number to be around 90 or 95%. Let me explain.

The overwhelming majority of my colleagues support using race-based affirmative action here at this university. The form of affirmative action they support adds points directly to the SAT scores and GPAs of black students. The reason they support such an add-on-point system for blacks (but not Asians) is pretty simple: they consider blacks (but not Asians) to be intellectually inferior and thus incapable of competing on an even playing field. They may say that SATs are “culturally biased.” But they make no similar claim that GPAs are “culturally biased.” It is just a liberal code phrase that means “too hard for black people.”

I disagree with my colleagues and supervisors. I believe that black/white performance differences would go away within a few years of eliminating affirmative action. I guess, I’m one of the few non-racists working here at the university.

I'm Telling Your Commie - Page 1 - Mike Adams - Townhall Conservative

The form of affirmative action they support adds points directly to the SAT scores and GPAs of black students.

What?!

So this guy is telling you that BLACKS get help on their SAT scores?

And you believe this guy?

Forum List

Back