Liberal women...

while I don't claim to be good looking, I have been mistaken for Danica McKellar by strangers on many occasions.

I appreciate a woman who takes care of herself and is good looking. What is wrong with wanting to look your best. Like it or not, your presentation of yourself says a lot about you. Those that say you should get to know a person before you judge them, aren't looking at reality. If you look like a scrub (looking like you shop in the Goodwill rejects bin) or even potentially violent (wearing urban gang-type cothes or Gothic), how are you welcoming someone to do just that?

Guys go to Hooters for food, drinks, AND the pretty waitresses. I like their food, so we have been there several times. What is wrong with having a nice-looking waitress? Personally, I would rather have one that looks like they do and not like that freak holding the protest sign.

while I don't claim to be good looking, I have been mistaken for Danica McKellar by strangers on many occasions.

I appreciate a woman who takes care of herself and is good looking. What is wrong with wanting to look your best. Like it or not, your presentation of yourself says a lot about you. Those that say you should get to know a person before you judge them, aren't looking at reality. If you look like a scrub (looking like you shop in the Goodwill rejects bin) or even potentially violent (wearing urban gang-type cothes or Gothic), how are you welcoming someone to do just that?

Guys go to Hooters for food, drinks, AND the pretty waitresses. I like their food, so we have been there several times. What is wrong with having a nice-looking waitress? Personally, I would rather have one that looks like they do and not like that freak holding the protest sign.

I tend to head for the local Fish'nchip shop where I am met by a greasy haired ugly scuzzbag with a stainless steel shovel in one hand and a pair of tongs in the other.

Hooters is so fucking overrated. Only nerdy college kids go to Hooter's for the dried up chicken wings and the waitress in skimpy clothes. Then they go back to their computers and tell all their online buddies during a game of Counter Strike that a hot chick in a baby t-shirt winked at them after they left a $10 tip. Pfffffft, gay. Real men get hot wings from the drive thru at KFC and meet up with the boys at the strip club. Hooters ain't got shit on that chicken wing and titty combination. Only a decent looking hooker who cooks before she blows you can top that.

Hooters is so fucking overrated. Only nerdy college kids go to Hooter's for the dried up chicken wings and the waitress in skimpy clothes. Then they go back to their computers and tell all their online buddies during a game of Counter Strike that a hot chick in a baby t-shirt winked at them after they left a $10 tip. Pfffffft, gay. Real men get hot wings from the drive thru at KFC and meet up with the boys at the strip club. Hooters ain't got shit on that chicken wing and titty combination. Only a decent looking hooker who cooks before she blows you can top that.

word.

And I suppose I'll go ahead and betray my gender by objectifying all female food and beverage servers everywhere;
Hooters hires the same college-age women every other restaurant hires. They're no more spectacular than the waitresses at the steakhouse a block over.

word.

And I suppose I'll go ahead and betray my gender by objectifying all female food and beverage servers everywhere;
Hooters hires the same college-age women every other restaurant hires. They're no more spectacular than the waitresses at the steakhouse a block over.

agreed---tits = tips when men pay the tab.

word.

bullshit.....i have been to both.....

you have to pay a hooker to cook for you?!

Forum List

Back