Liberal women giving other women THEIR VIEWS

This is why i say about the left "you can have your own opinion but it better agree with us

Where Conservatives are fully open and understanding of differing opinions.

:laugh:

Right. Good for you . . . insofar as we are talking about the right to express differing opinions, i.e., the political tolerance of fundamental rights. Unlike lefty, conservatives don't confound the distinction between tolerance and acceptance. Lefty is forever accusing the conservative of intolerance when what he really means, demands, really, is acceptance. Hence, a most intolerant and thuggish attitude. :cool:

Last edited:
How much did we have to borrow to pay for the Iraq war again?

Too much.. I was for bombing the crap out of Iraq, letting the military do what they do best and keeping politicians out of it. It would have been over a lot quicker. Both parties share the blame for that..

Wtf reason were you for "bombing the crap out of Iraq"?

Could you imagine what the situation would be now if we just shelled the shit out of them and wiped our hands of it?

Yes Bob.. but tell me anyway, I'm interested..

Too much.. I was for bombing the crap out of Iraq, letting the military do what they do best and keeping politicians out of it. It would have been over a lot quicker. Both parties share the blame for that..

Wtf reason were you for "bombing the crap out of Iraq"?

Could you imagine what the situation would be now if we just shelled the shit out of them and wiped our hands of it?

Yes Bob.. but tell me anyway, I'm interested..

What'd you have in mind? I'm more curious about your idea.

Yup.. both Democrats and Republicans said that..

Don't muddy the numbers Lump, that was a Republican war with less than a majority of Democratic support.

It was an American war..American lives were lost..

You and citizen seem to be using it as a political tool... :(

I only commented on your sheepish attempt to deflect where most of the blame belongs.

Hopefully anyone that supported it feels the shame that you do for it.

Don't muddy the numbers Lump, that was a Republican war with less than a majority of Democratic support.

I only commented on your sheepish attempt to deflect where most of the blame belongs.

So you agree, you are using it as a political tool..

I supported the Soldiers...

Not supporting our soldiers and using them for political gain is shameful though, that's a personal decision.

So you agree, you are using it as a political tool..

I supported the Soldiers...

Not supporting our soldiers and using them for political gain is shameful though, that's a personal decision.

No, you were, which is why I needed to clarify the numbers.

Forum List

Back