Liberal women giving other women THEIR VIEWS

Obama desperately wishes no one notices they are worse off than four years ago.

Many of us aren't worse off than we were 4 years ago. Further, the worst month of the recession for unemployment was January, 2009, the month that Obama was elected.

Where Conservatives are fully open and understanding of differing opinions.

:laugh:

Liberals tout themselves as being the "tolerant" ones.

Us conservatives don't mind you having an opinion but you cannot make up your own facts as Cutter has done.

But you probably don't chide on a Conservative when they make shit up.

yes i do, go look around at my posts, and if you dont feel you like my pov talk to me about it. you have the right to say you opinion, and ill even listen to it, but dont trot out the company line.

Where Conservatives are fully open and understanding of differing opinions.

:laugh:

I'm thinking conservative have a better concept of what's right and what's wrong and stick with what's right.

Liberals tend to go just with what feels good and figure someone else should pay for their mistakes later.

Looking at Government spending since 1980 you'd be hard-pressed to convince me only Liberals do that.

Good point Bob.. government overall sucks, wastes money and makes rotten policy decisions/legislation.. "conservatives" would like to limit government power, liberals want government with complete control.

I'm thinking conservative have a better concept of what's right and what's wrong and stick with what's right.

Liberals tend to go just with what feels good and figure someone else should pay for their mistakes later.

Looking at Government spending since 1980 you'd be hard-pressed to convince me only Liberals do that.

Good point Bob.. government overall sucks, wastes money and makes rotten policy decisions/legislation.. "conservatives" would like to limit government power, liberals want government with complete control.

I'm a conservative when it comes to fiscal matters. There's nothing more expensive than starting a war, particularly an unfunded war that you have to borrow money to pay for.

Many of us aren't worse off than we were 4 years ago. Further, the worst month of the recession for unemployment was January, 2009, the month that Obama was elected.

Yup, things really improved after that....almost 5 trillion in further national debt, 23million Americans unemployed or under-employed (etc.) but don't worry about them Catz.. your doing fine.

Yup, things really improved after that....almost 5 trillion in further national debt, 23million Americans unemployed or under-employed (etc.) but don't worry about them Catz.. your doing fine.

You sound like an occupier.

I'm a conservative when it comes to fiscal matters. There's nothing more expensive than starting a war, particularly an unfunded war that you have to borrow money to pay for.

That's promising...the rest is liberal repetitive manta..means nothing.. consider that the military gets paid on the budget each year during a war or not.

How much did we have to borrow to pay for the Iraq war again?

Initially only about 80 billion, but it felt good so they went with it.

Too much.. I was for bombing the crap out of Iraq, letting the military do what they do best and keeping politicians out of it. It would have been over a lot quicker. Both parties share the blame for that..

Hell Obama probably used that much just to bribe the unions and payoff "friends" in the past 3 1/2 years.

And you're a piece of shit, leftist, moron hack... now what?

STFU, idiot.
I don't agree with your adjectives but I have to agree with the sentiment. I've been here only a short while, but he more than others of his persuasion seems a total hack.

You must not be good at detecting hacks, you were just replying to one.
Perhaps not, still Black Label does come off as a totally witless teenybopper hack. His avatar perhaps.

Too much.. I was for bombing the crap out of Iraq, letting the military do what they do best and keeping politicians out of it. It would have been over a lot quicker. Both parties share the blame for that..

Wtf reason were you for "bombing the crap out of Iraq"?

Could you imagine what the situation would be now if we just shelled the shit out of them and wiped our hands of it?

Yep we were assured up fron that was all it would cost and take 6 months tops.

New Topics

Forum List

Back