Liberal women giving other women THEIR VIEWS

Obama desperately wishes no one notices they are worse off than four years ago.

Left wing people say they are tolerant. Yeah unless you disagree with their politics then they are very intolerant

This is why i say about the left "you can have your own opinion but it better agree with us

Where Conservatives are fully open and understanding of differing opinions.

:laugh:

Liberals tout themselves as being the "tolerant" ones.

Us conservatives don't mind you having an opinion but you cannot make up your own facts as Cutter has done.

This is why i say about the left "you can have your own opinion but it better agree with us

I'm thinking conservative have a better concept of what's right and what's wrong and stick with what's right.

Liberals tend to go just with what feels good and figure someone else should pay for their mistakes later.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I'm thinking conservative have a better concept of what's right and what's wrong and stick with what's right.

Liberals tend to go just with what feels good and figure someone else should pay for their mistakes later.

Looking at Government spending since 1980 you'd be hard-pressed to convince me only Liberals do that.

conservatives say i dont have to agree with you but have the right to say as you wish, libs want you to say what they feel is correct at the time and depending on what the subject is. thats why one follows a constitution and the other sees it as toilet paper.

Liberals tout themselves as being the "tolerant" ones.

Us conservatives don't mind you having an opinion but you cannot make up your own facts as Cutter has done.

But you probably don't chide on a Conservative when they make shit up.

Forum List

Back