Liberal wetdream for America....

You and the NRA are already doing a good job on killiing our kids.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Stand 20 feet away from me, and without moving, injure me.

Come on, tard, hurt me with your people skills.

Here, I'll even give you some bullets you can toss at me.

Example #2

I'm locked in secure concrete building with thick glass windows.

Get inside with just your people hands.

You'd be better off head butting your way through the thick glass window. That way, you won't be aware later when you're being raped in prison.

Unarmed, all the recent mass murderers are just cowards. I'm beginning to sense that this is what the knee-jerk reaction to new gun regs is all about. You're cowards. Little boys afraid of your own shadow. Wrap you up in body armor and give you an assault rifle and you feel like your balls finally dropped.

The Govt should not be involved with killing people in the hospitals or where ever they plan on doing this.

Someone under physical or mental duress should not be allowed to be killed by the State when they ask for it. The slippery slope goes from there, but this is what you people have done by legalizing abortion.....now it is people outside the womb on the list.

The Death Penalty is the extreme act by the Govt to punish an evil person for evil acts against other humans/society. The same idiots that oppose the Death Penalty are for abortion and for this crap.

If someone wants to kill themselves....they can do it without the Govt's help.

I didn't realize a gun can't blow off your head unless the Govt gave you the ok. Taking enough pills can't do the trick. Running a car in a garage, etc.

When the Govt endorses people killing themselves, especially minors not allowed to drive a car.....then that shows that society is scum of the scum.

Also, once the Govt endorses this behavior, then it is easier for people to kill off their unwanted kid or parent...since it is legal. See what happens to you here if you kill off your kid for being in a wheelchair.

I know, you think people should suffer slowly and die in pain, I disagree. I can't imagine my child coming to me, and begging me to let her go, I can't fathom making that choice. However, I have watched those I love suffer slowly before their bodies finally give up, so if my baby was in pain, and begging for me to help her.... I just dont know.

However, it should be a persons choice, not yours GB.

You realize that euthanasia decisions fall on the patient and no one else right? You can't kill your unwanted kid or parent using them. In places where this is legal, you must also pass a psychological evaluation to show you are in sound mind and must get word from unrelated doctors that your condition is unlikely to be cured.

Example #2

You'd be better off head butting your way through the thick glass window. That way, you won't be aware later when you're being raped in prison.

Unarmed, all the recent mass murderers are just cowards. I'm beginning to sense that this is what the knee-jerk reaction to new gun regs is all about. You're cowards. Little boys afraid of your own shadow. Wrap you up in body armor and give you an assault rifle and you feel like your balls finally dropped.

A fool and a communist!!! How on earth can you blame guns when it's people who usually take a swing at a guy from 20 or more feet away, only to miss and kill by accident some little girl innocently bystanding nearby???

Get a clue!

Example #2

You can also sit a loaded gun across the room pointed directly at you, unless someone pulls the trigger, nothing will ever happen.

The Govt should not be involved with killing people in the hospitals or where ever they plan on doing this.

By the look of it, they're not. The law would only specify that those who engage in euthanasia, provided a stringent set of criteria are met, would not be prosecuted. So, for people who are:

- Suffering from an incurable illness that will claim their life presumably sooner than later
- Suffering mentally/physically as a result without relief
- Can prove they are of sound and competent mind

...can choose to end their life on their own terms with help from doctors. I don't see a problem with that. I can see why some would though.

You're making it sound like the government of Belgium is just going to kill anyone who's sick. I don't think that's the case here.

Last edited:

Someone under physical or mental duress should not be allowed to be killed by the State when they ask for it. The slippery slope goes from there, but this is what you people have done by legalizing abortion.....now it is people outside the womb on the list.

The Death Penalty is the extreme act by the Govt to punish an evil person for evil acts against other humans/society. The same idiots that oppose the Death Penalty are for abortion and for this crap.

So nothing to say about your misrepresentation about this issue? In case you're about to ask how, you said people could use this law to kill their unwanted kids or parents. That's incorrect. This would not be allowed and is not allowed in areas where euthanasia is legal.

BTW, I support the death penalty.

Example #2

You can also sit a loaded gun across the room pointed directly at you, unless someone pulls the trigger, nothing will ever happen.

Okay; what might hasten that happening? Kids being naughty? Boyfriend not managing his anger well? Bad guy stealing it and using to commit a crime?

Now if the gun is not on the table, and kids are being naughty, or the guy is going off on his girlfriend or a thief breaks in and steals shit, how many slugs enter warm bodies?

If the govt of Belgium says they won't prosecute people for supporting a minor killing themselves...then they are endorsing the actions.

Someone can kill themselves right now without the Govt saying that is normal behavior. I didn't realize people here can't die from suicide without the Feds' blessing.

The addition of minors just gets to the true evilness of these people. It's not adults especially old people being allowed to die, now they've moved on to minors....which would cover every person in Belgium given abortion is legal there too.

Some mentally disabled kid relying on his parents can easily be duped into signing his life away under this system and the parents could get away with murder.

By the look of it, they're not. The law would only specify that those who engage in euthanasia, provided a stringent set of criteria are met, would not be prosecuted. So, for people who are:

- Suffering from an incurable illness that will claim their life at some time.
- Suffering mentally/physically as a result without a relief

...can choose to end their life on their own terms with help from doctors. I don't see a problem with that. I can see why some would though.

You're making it sound like the government of Belgium is just going to kill anyone who's sick. I don't think that's the case here.

Example #2

Okay; what might hasten that happening? Kids being naughty? Boyfriend not managing his anger well? Bad guy stealing it and using to commit a crime?

Now if the gun is not on the table, and kids are being naughty, or the guy is going off on his girlfriend or a thief breaks in and steals shit, how many slugs enter warm bodies?

Point being, all play a part, insofar as people + environment + resources = outcome.

Last edited:
If the govt of Belgium says they won't prosecute people for supporting a minor killing themselves...then they are endorsing the actions.

Someone can kill themselves right now without the Govt saying that is normal behavior. I didn't realize people here can't die from suicide without the Feds' blessing.

The addition of minors just gets to the true evilness of these people. It's not adults especially old people being allowed to die, now they've moved on to minors....which would cover every person in Belgium given abortion is legal there too.

Some mentally disabled kid relying on his parents can easily be duped into signing his life away under this system and the parents could get away with murder.

- Suffering from an incurable illness that will claim their life at some time.
- Suffering mentally/physically as a result without a relief

Did you not understand the part of being "of sound and competent mind"?

I hear you, but if the kid is mentally challenged, he wouldn't be of sound mind and thus not allowed to make that decision, i would hope. It sounds to me like this is talking about terminal illness that is causing great suffering.. stage 4 cancer and things like that. Obviously HIV patients aren't lining up to be euthanized when they can live a long and quality life due to medication. Mentally challenged people aren't asking to be euthanized because what they are is all they know and many of them probably can't even grasp the concept of euthanasia. If someone is bed ridden, weak, in pain and there is no hope on the horizon due to an aggressive disease that is almost certainly going to take their life, only then would this really kick in, again, i would think/hope.

Last edited:
It figures...I'd get that response from a shitbag like you.

Oh....kids can kill themselves in Belgium with help from the authorities? "No big deal."

Why should there be limitation base on age? These kids suffer from diseases that don't limit their victims to those over 18 do they?

Corresponding with the likes of you is well......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs]Jane you Ignorant slut - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back