Liberal wetdream for America....

• Banned
Well, what about MINORS....asswipe?

So someone that is out of their mind can sign away their life??? Oh, you mean scum like you wanting their will goodies can come along and pull the plug.

As for Belgium, I've been there unlike you dumbfuck....I lived in Germany 3 different times, which is kinda close to Belgium....look at a map.

Speaking of Belgium France warms to Gérard Depardieu, the heroic exile - Telegraph

FUCK off.

Have you ever had a relative die of Alzheimer's, watched them degrade to nothing but a shell?

The article clearly talks about people making their own choice about quality of life. What fucking business is that of your's?

You couldn't find Belgium on a map.

• Banned
Isn't that nice.....ahhh, the parents can sign away their kid in a wheelchair to the death chair.

This is what the Nazis started with....killing the mentally and physically disabled adults and kids. Hitler would be so proud his actions are coming back in style in Belgium, a land he cherished.

Minors should need parental approval, and Alzheimer's patients should need to prove they are of sound mind.

Fuck you, pile of shit.

The CT killer is like you, insane....he just had access to guns and actually followed through with his voices telling him to do evil stuff. You can't find your way out of your mom's basement.

You and the NRA are already doing a good job on killiing our kids.

I know, you think people should suffer slowly and die in pain, I disagree. I can't imagine my child coming to me, and begging me to let her go, I can't fathom making that choice. However, I have watched those I love suffer slowly before their bodies finally give up, so if my baby was in pain, and begging for me to help her.... I just dont know.

However, it should be a persons choice, not yours GB.

I know, you think people should suffer slowly and die in pain, I disagree. I can't imagine my child coming to me, and begging me to let her go, I can't fathom making that choice. However, I have watched those I love suffer slowly before their bodies finally give up, so if my baby was in pain, and begging for me to help her.... I just dont know.

GB didn't even read the article.

Some other fringe-right blog or clearing house told him to post it and he complied like little drone bee.

He's a pod person, part of a mindless collective.

Watch what happens next, after I've called him a pod person, mindless collective etc., he'll misuse the word 'irony'.

Yes, we know your true motives to get rid of the guns owned by Red State Americans.

You are just modern era Nazis....

Liberal wetdream for America: euthanasize Conservatives, and put America out of its misery.

NO!!! Keep guns, which we'll need for the orderly euthanasization of Conservatives, out of compassion for the US economy.

If someone wants to kill themselves....they can do it without the Govt's help.

I didn't realize a gun can't blow off your head unless the Govt gave you the ok. Taking enough pills can't do the trick. Running a car in a garage, etc.

When the Govt endorses people killing themselves, especially minors not allowed to drive a car.....then that shows that society is scum of the scum.

Also, once the Govt endorses this behavior, then it is easier for people to kill off their unwanted kid or parent...since it is legal. See what happens to you here if you kill off your kid for being in a wheelchair.

Oh look the nut inventing more shit.

Tell me what other Europeans countries I didn't visit since you've never been there......but, but you are cultured because you watch CNN.

GB didn't even read the article.

Some other fringe-right blog or clearing house told him to post it and he complied like little drone bee.

He's a pod person, part of a mindless collective.

Watch what happens next, after I've called him a pod person, mindless collective etc., he'll misuse the word 'irony'.

I didn't realize a gun can't blow off your head unless the Govt gave you the ok. Taking enough pills can't do the trick. Running a car in a garage, etc.

When the Govt endorses people killing themselves, especially minors not allowed to drive a car.....then that shows that society is scum of the scum.

Also, once the Govt endorses this behavior, then it is easier for people to kill off their unwanted kid or parent...since it is legal. See what happens to you here if you kill off your kid for being in a wheelchair.

You realize that euthanasia decisions fall on the patient and no one else right? You can't kill your unwanted kid or parent using them. In places where this is legal, you must also pass a psychological evaluation to show you are in sound mind and must get word from unrelated doctors that your condition is unlikely to be cured.

Ive had this argument on here before, so I don't really want to get into all the reasons some people can't physically pull a trigger.

My bottom line is, if a person wants to die with dignity, to die now, instead of suffering for years, that's their choice, and should be none of my business, nor the governments to stop them.

Forum List

Back