Liberal tyranny: Harvard Left wingers demand gov't take fat kids from parents!

Liberal tyranny: Harvard Left wingers demand gov't take fat kids from parents!

Of Course they do. Children are so much better off in concentration camps run by liberal nazis. Michelle Obama must have had something to do with this.

Last edited:
Of course Michelle did. But ignore her downing a 1500 calorie milkshake this week. Oh no, ignore that. She's allowed to do that. But give that to your kid, and the gooberming takes the kid.

I'm not suprised. On this very forum last week, I ranted about how the VA in Houston has banned the words "Jesus" or "God Bless" from soldiers funerals on-site. One liberal on this board actually said the punishment for any priest who utters those words should be that he is immediately fired, and if he won't comply, he's fined (which of course means jail time if he doesn't pay, and violence if he resists that).

So now, liberals want armed men to come to your home to possibly confiscate your fat kid.

Big Government or Freedom...you can't have both

Yep. And libtards think more "programs" are what the people want. Obama himself quoted that, that he didn't want to cut things "people like...like new programs.."

Libtards fail to realize one simple truth: Government is ONLY effective because it has men with guns. A government can pass 1,000,000 laws without an ability to enforce them...and that government will be less effective than one that passes 10 laws but has the power to enforce them.

Its a simple fact that government gets things done by threat of force. If you disobey the government, you'll be fined or jailed. Resist either, and men with guns enforce it. The bigger government gets, the more threat of violence is put upon it's people.

So what if the Obama loving Harvard tyrants got their wish and it became law that the government takes kids away for being fat. And lets say Billy Bob and Sally have a littel fat blob of a kid named Bubba Jr. Well, Obama's folks, the government, is ordered to go take little Bubba Jr away from his parents and put him in a fat kid camp. What if the gov't agents get there and Billy Bob says "You aint taking my little Bubba from me. Go away." What happens? Either the law will, or will not, be enforced.

If force is the only option to get Bubba Jr away, well, so be it. Liberals will mock this idea. But then I'll remind them of the photo of a Florida SWAT team storming a house to take little Elian Gonzalez and ship him back to Cuba....ordered by Janet Reno under a Democrat president. Go figure.

Well East coast libs are dips
I really don't care how they fare
And the Southern libs with the way they talk
I knock 'em out when I'm down there

The Mid-West Blue Doggies really make me feel uptight
And the Northern libs with the way they kiss
Up to thier welfare queens ain't right

I wish they all would flee California
I wish they all would flee California ,libs

The West conservatives shine
And the libs are f*ckin' banned
I dig Ayn Rand's brand of Libertopia
With my neo-con gland in hand

I been all around this great big world
And I seen all kinds of libs
Yeah, but I couldn't wait to bash the other states
For the wierdest libs in the world

I wish they all would flee California ,libs

This is where the left gets its bullshit about the right 'hating science'. The researchers said no such thing. It's research. Learn how to understand academic language and you won't end up looking like a fucking idiot.

so two guys advocated taking extremely obese kids from their handicapped parents. I've seen right wingers that want to take away peoples ability to reproduce. It's an opinion, and no one else is agreeing with them.
but you people want to roll everyone into a single burrito and eat them with your hate. Good job at exhibiting what you claim is bad.

Forum List

Back