Liberal Thought: Reinterpretations of Crime

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Uhmm.

Like, uhm.

Ok. Like.

Liberals would say that burglary and theft are merely a grassroots approach to income redistribution. And, in fact, they would probably try to masquerade it as something centrist because it stresses initiative on the part of the recipient. It's a welfare reform, stressing personal initiative.

You know what they say:
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to steal, and he'll eat for a lifetime."

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for a night.

Light a man ON FIRE and he will be warm the rest of his life.

:laugh:

Originally posted by NewGuy
Light a man a fire and he will be warm for a night.

Light a man ON FIRE and he will be warm the rest of his life.

Richard Pryor--Bustin Loose-- "We bad, uh uh, that's right, we bad."

SilverStreak on my mercury drawers.

Oh yes and acts of self defense by non-criminal citizens are put into the category of "vigilantism".

Lib:"You should call the police if you're in danger."

Con:"Fuck you, lib, how 'bout you get your fucking lefty hands off my guns before you eat my hot lead."

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Oh yes and acts of self defense by non-criminal citizens are put into the category of "vigilantism".

Con:"Fuck you, lib, how 'bout you get your fucking lefty hands off my guns before you eat my hot lead."

just like a stupid ass con.........I'd shoot first, warn the idiot grabbing for my gun afterwards :D

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
just like a stupid ass con.........I'd shoot first, warn the idiot grabbing for my gun afterwards :D

Well you know dk, you're one of us now. You're 3 of 11.

Two liberals are walking down a street when they notice a man who has been robbed and very badly beaten. One of the liberals looks at the other liberal and says with anger, we need to find the person who did this to this man. The other liberal replies, yes we do because who ever did this is going to need help.

Originally posted by Big D
Two liberals are walking down a street when they notice a man who has been robbed and very badly beaten. One of the liberals looks at the other liberal and says with anger, we need to find the person who did this to this man. The other liberal replies, yes we do because who ever did this is going to need help.

:lame2: old and over used.

Too bad we all don't just get rid of courts all together!
Then we could just shoot anyone who's guilty (we know they're guilty - otherwise we wouldn't shoot them, duh!) and clean up this place. Forget investigating shit, just start shooting! police are pussies, they waste our taxes letting the perps go, on stupid technicalities.
And while we're at it we should ban all post-trial DNA evidence.
If you've been convicted: you're guilty buddy.

or, hell, just look 'em in the eyes. You can tell whose good or evil...

Originally posted by Scourge
Then we could just shoot anyone who's guilty (we know they're guilty - otherwise we wouldn't shoot them, duh!) and clean up this place. Forget investigating shit, just start shooting! police are pussies, they waste our taxes letting the perps go, on stupid technicalities.

I don't want to get rid of courts, I just think people have the right to defend themselves with lethal force, can you see the difference, fool.

You're a fucking idiot.

Look everybody. self-defense=vigilante justice in this idiot's corroded brain.

Originally posted by Scourge

Perfect example. This is the problems with liberals, they have no center of balance and are always too extream.

Perfect example. This is the problems with liberals, they have no center of balance and are always too extream.

I can't believe you just said that.

Originally posted by NewGuy

I can't believe you just said that.
NewGuy, your intelligence is amazing, the way you so easily proved that I'm not Jewish, you are a pure genius.

For the next time I try to fool someone would you please tell me how a real Jew or a Jewish family would really react to those same situations?

Hey, and to really show everyone how smart you are would you go ahead and post what my "handle" Big D really means, like you said you were going to do?

NewGuy, your intelligence is amazing, the way you so easily proved that I'm not Jewish, you are a pure genius.

For the next time I try to fool someone would you please tell me how a real Jew or a Jewish family would really react to those same situations?

Hey, and to really show everyone how smart you are would you go ahead and post what my "handle" Big D really means, like you said you were going to do?

Trying to start a fight all the time. :rolleyes:

No, I think I will drag things out a bit. :)

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

"Hello, 911? there's an intruder in my house. I'm going to investigate, send help."

(Loud Hellacious Booom)

"Uh 911, it's me again. Just send an Ambulance"

Later in the courtroom, our Homeowner tells the judge that he is an advocate of gun control. That would be sight alignment and sight picture.

Forum List

Back