Liberal Thinking: #3

The right wing wants to spend money on "nothing". And that's EXACTLY what we will end up with, "NOTHING".

I disagree Dude. We won't end up with nothing over the next 20 years. The 'right' will contribute as their label fades and the 'left' will contribute as their label fades and I'm long in the market and betting everything I am that Momma's little bastards are going to make it.

For this average earthling, it's suicide not to.

Whose with me? :cool:

I like an optimistic attitude, and I certainly hope you are correct. There was a time that I thought that a nuclear exchange was a given. Especially as I was on base and in uniform when we stopped those ships off of Cuba. Somehow, we managed to muddle through, and not destroy all that we have worked to create.

So, yes, it is possible that we will handle the coming changes with more sense than is being displayed at the moment. We have managed to pull our heads out of our asses and do the right thing in the past. But there is still going to be considerable pain from the mistakes already made.

Know what's going to save us? Variety. Where we fuck up the Chinese will prove what works... Or the Canadians, the Indians or the Europeans. Earth has enough variety for evolution to work with. The next 20 years will be amazing and the next 200 will be a stepping stone to the stars for Momma's little bastards.

You kids rock!

When right wingers write about liberals, it's usually mildly humorous, if you can figure out what it is they are trying to say.

Bunch of nature-lovin'' girlie men.. That's what we got here...

You mean the ones that leave their wives every weekend to go out in nature "camping and hunting" with the boys?

Exactly Konradv... As opposed to the Park Avenue environmentalists who only see nature on the gift grocery bags they get from the NRDC...

Right now -- i'm god-fathering a nest of wild turkeyhens up in the woods. Making the hens' lives a little easier.. Suffering thru all the chigger and spider bites I get from hiking up there. If these eco-leftists ever saw how close to nature those who disagree with them actually were -- there wouldn't be such a pissing contest... The understanding of nature comes from the spiritual experience of it. Not from politics..

:lol:

Oh, I put a little birdie back into it's nest today, so that makes me the real environmentalist.

Damn, you hypocrites actually believe your wimpy shit. And you think that you are such a woodsman.

You mean the ones that leave their wives every weekend to go out in nature "camping and hunting" with the boys?

Exactly Konradv... As opposed to the Park Avenue environmentalists who only see nature on the gift grocery bags they get from the NRDC...

Right now -- i'm god-fathering a nest of wild turkeyhens up in the woods. Making the hens' lives a little easier.. Suffering thru all the chigger and spider bites I get from hiking up there. If these eco-leftists ever saw how close to nature those who disagree with them actually were -- there wouldn't be such a pissing contest... The understanding of nature comes from the spiritual experience of it. Not from politics..

:lol:

Oh, I put a little birdie back into it's nest today, so that makes me the real environmentalist.

Damn, you hypocrites actually believe your wimpy shit. And you think that you are such a woodsman.

So how about them Marlins this year?

OleRocks:

To call me a hypocrite Ole'Rocks, you'd have to catch me DEPARTING from being an environmentalist..
Don't jump ahead of yourself there..

I'm not really fond of inconsistency --- especially in myself.. So if you really wanted to hurt my feelings -- pointing out a hypocrisy would about kill me.. Making fun of my daily duties to my flock won't cut it..

U wanna see a pix of my widdle turkey hen don'tcha? Awww c'mon.. She's posing for you...

flacaltenn-albums-fun-stuff-picture3684-turkeyhen.jpg

BTW: If you CAN'T FIND THE TURKEY --- you're not an environmentalist...

Last edited:
When right wingers write about liberals, it's usually mildly humorous, if you can figure out what it is they are trying to say.

Where's the funny posts?

:dunno:

Except when they're confusing us with democrats, I'm used to seeing the equivalent of "Liberals are a bunch of poopy-pants!" And not much more.

:cow: Borrrr--ing!

OleRocks:

To call me a hypocrite Ole'Rocks, you'd have to catch me DEPARTING from being an environmentalist..

I'm not really fond of inconsistency --- especially in myself.. So if you really wanted to hurt my feelings -- pointing out a hypocrisy would about kill me.. Making fun of my daily duties to my flock won't cut it..

U wanna see a pix of my widdle turkey hen don'tcha? Awww c'mon.. She's posing for you...

Dude......Rocks is one of those booksmart guys that never spent alot of time in the real world. Not sure he's gonna get your meaning...........displays a weak skillset in terms of dealing with abstracts. Alot of the science guys do.........

Last edited:
OleRocks:

Dude......Rocks is one of those booksmart guys that never spent alot of time in the real world. Not sure he's gonna get your meaning...........displays a weak skillset in terms of dealing with abstracts. Alot of the science guys do.........

Do me. What kind of guy am I?

OleRocks:

Do me. What kind of guy am I?

ummm............non-k00k?:lol:

Liberal thinking: Give more weight to qualified scientists and other experts on technical/scientific issues than to unqualified politicians.

Conservative thinking: Trump speaks the word of god.

Forum List

Back