Liberal Teacher Freaks Out (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
She says she smarter then the Dictionary

She was talking loudly about Trump and I am one of the few right-wingers in my school. So she asked me why I supported him seeing as how I am Latino, and he hates us. I responded saying that he doesn't hate Latinos, he just wants to remove Illegals from the US. It then shifted to how there are a war on blacks and other minorities because of cop killings, and stated that the FBI statistics I was using were skewered because it was seeded on white supremacy. It finally shifted to where she said how when its a Muslim attack, its labelled terrorism, but Vegas was not since he was white. I told her that so far, unless something turns up, we have not found any political or religious aims, and therefore it cannot be viewed as a terrorist incident because the definition of terrorism states violence in the pursuit of political aim (((anti-fa))). At that point, she claimed multiple times the dictionary was wrong and that she knew more than it. I was only able to capture 90% of the confrontation. Sorry for low quality and my slight stuttering, it comes and goes randomly I have no idea why.

Last edited:
rosie-600-x-347.jpg

Smart kid....but sometimes it's better not to carry on any argument with a stupid teacher.

Smart kid....but sometimes it's better not to carry on any argument with a stupid teacher.
It is if you tape it and put it on YouTube
Good point. But I hope the kid doesn't get a bad grade because the teacher disagrees with him.
You are joking, right? I always get a bad grade when my teacher disagrees with me. True to the topic of this thread, my liberal cesspool headed teacher got into an argument with me about dictionaries. Wikipedia to be more exact.

Wikipedia allows multiple versions of truth for the same thing, because it is honest enough to maintain, that interpretations and logic can differ, even if the question is as simple as 1+1.

My teacher said that that is bull, the only truth ever about anything is what an accredited competent authority declares to be true. So I told her how much that kind of truth costs per dollar figure, in fees and commissions to the members of the authority. That earned me a quick F, and I hate her. She says that would be corruption and I must not corrupt life with my thinking. I think you must die if you are a student and resist the hive mind.

Good point. But I hope the kid doesn't get a bad grade because the teacher disagrees with him.
You are joking, right? I always get a bad grade when my teacher disagrees with me. True to the topic of this thread, my liberal cesspool headed teacher got into an argument with me about dictionaries. Wikipedia to be more exact.

Wikipedia allows multiple versions of truth for the same thing, because it is honest enough to maintain, that interpretations and logic can differ, even if the question is as simple as 1+1.

My teacher said that that is bull, the only truth ever about anything is what an accredited competent authority declares to be true. So I told her how much that kind of truth costs per dollar figure, in fees and commissions to the members of the authority. That earned me a quick F, and I hate her. She says that would be corruption and I must not corrupt life with my thinking. I think you must die if you are a student and resist the hive mind.
I can have HOPE. I don't know if the argument had anything to do with the subject of the class or not.

How old are you? Are you still a grade school student?

No, I am at uni, but I must take French classes where I meet these bully teachers.

No, I am at uni, but I must take French classes where I meet these bully teachers.
That why I said in an earlier post that it's not smart to argue with a stupid teacher. For the purpose of getting a good grade, sometimes it's good to feed the teacher with what (s)he wants to hear.

That why I said in an earlier post that it's not smart to argue with a stupid teacher. For the purpose of getting a good grade, sometimes it's good to feed the teacher with what (s)he wants to hear.
That is right, too bad I do get carried away. Yes, something is wrong with me.

She says she smarter then the Dictionary

She was talking loudly about Trump and I am one of the few right-wingers in my school. So she asked me why I supported him seeing as how I am Latino, and he hates us. I responded saying that he doesn't hate Latinos, he just wants to remove Illegals from the US. It then shifted to how there are a war on blacks and other minorities because of cop killings, and stated that the FBI statistics I was using were skewered because it was seeded on white supremacy. It finally shifted to where she said how when its a Muslim attack, its labelled terrorism, but Vegas was not since he was white. I told her that so far, unless something turns up, we have not found any political or religious aims, and therefore it cannot be viewed as a terrorist incident because the definition of terrorism states violence in the pursuit of political aim (((anti-fa))). At that point, she claimed multiple times the dictionary was wrong and that she knew more than it. I was only able to capture 90% of the confrontation. Sorry for low quality and my slight stuttering, it comes and goes randomly I have no idea why.

Thank God there's kids like this in the US today!

It seems like the majority is against him there, and that's scary.

Wait, this isn't Tank, is it?

If so, God bless ya! However, sometimes you come across racist. :rolleyes:

And that teacher is an ignorant racist.

As far as the definition of terrorist, the kid in the vid is ab-so-lutely right!

Wait, this isn't Tank, is it?

If so, God bless ya! However, sometimes you come across racist. :rolleyes:

And that teacher is an ignorant racist.

As far as the definition of terrorist, the kid in the vid is ab-so-lutely right!
Tank is a racist. I dont think he would deny it like some of the black racists on the forum do, but I could be wrong.

That teacher should be fired.

I has $10 says it doesn't happen.

It's getting pretty bad here.

Forum List

Back