Liberal talk host wants to pour weed killer on Brietbart's grave.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Such class the libs. So far above Rush's comments....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

This guy is wild with these comments.

Last Friday, liberal Madison radio-host John “Sly” Sylvester aired an extended segment on 1670 WTDY that celebrated in no uncertain terms the death of conservative activist Andrew Breitbart. Sly posted the 20 minute podcast on his website under the title “Andrew Breitbart: DEAD (thankfully).”

While the title was simply beyond the pale, the content of the podcast is as vile as it gets. Starting at the 5:00 mark and continuing to 6:43 is a monologue by the host Sly in which he mockingly says he would pour weed-killer on Breitbart’s grave. He then compares his joy at the news of Breitbart’s death to that of Yemeni terror leader Anwar al-Awlaki’s death in September 2011.

Here is a short list of Sylvester's most vitriolic comments towards a recently deceased husband and father of four young children:

“I’m gonna pour Round-Up on his grave …so there’s no chance that he ever comes back to life! And I can kill him like the weed that he was.”
“I’m glad he’s dead!”
“To me Andrew Breitbart’s death is kinda similar to Kim Jung Il. Kind of a similar thing.”

Read more: Liberal Radio Host Glad Breitbart's Dead, Would Pour Weed Killer on His Grave | NewsBusters.org

Check out part of his history :eusa_whistle:

Sylvester has a history of such controversial segments, once referring to Condoleeza Rice as an "Aunt Jemima" and also accusing GOP Lieutenant Governor, and cancer survivor, Rebecca Kleefisch, of having performed "fellatio on all the talk-show hosts in Milwaukee.

This scumbuckets boss is here:

CONTACT US | WTDY Talk Radio 1670

Last Friday, liberal Madison radio-host John “Sly” Sylvester aired an extended segment on 1670 WTDY that celebrated in no uncertain terms the death of conservative activist Andrew Breitbart. Sly posted the 20 minute podcast on his website under the title “Andrew Breitbart: DEAD (thankfully).”

While the title was simply beyond the pale, the content of the podcast is as vile as it gets. Starting at the 5:00 mark and continuing to 6:43 is a monologue by the host Sly in which he mockingly says he would pour weed-killer on Breitbart’s grave. He then compares his joy at the news of Breitbart’s death to that of Yemeni terror leader Anwar al-Awlaki’s death in September 2011.

Here is a short list of Sylvester's most vitriolic comments towards a recently deceased husband and father of four young children:

“I’m gonna pour Round-Up on his grave …so there’s no chance that he ever comes back to life! And I can kill him like the weed that he was.”
“I’m glad he’s dead!”
“To me Andrew Breitbart’s death is kinda similar to Kim Jung Il. Kind of a similar thing.”

Read more: Liberal Radio Host Glad Breitbart's Dead, Would Pour Weed Killer on His Grave | NewsBusters.org

Sylvester has a history of such controversial segments, once referring to Condoleeza Rice as an "Aunt Jemima" and also accusing GOP Lieutenant Governor, and cancer survivor, Rebecca Kleefisch, of having performed "fellatio on all the talk-show hosts in Milwaukee.

You mean to say..."Such class this guy". I think it's totally uncool.

“I’m glad he’s dead!”

You mean to say..."Such class this guy". I think it's totally uncool.
He's trying to make a buck; never heard of him, nor do I wish to hear him in future.

Brietbart wasn't Hitler,Stalin or even Kim Jung Il, If he were this much hate might be justified, but he's not and it's not. It's just a childish reaction from a childish man. What ever happened to manners and not dancing on peoples graves?

I think the cheap attempt to hush Rush with fake outrage is blowing up in their faces. All sorts of examples of left wing bias are coming to light every day and the Obama campaign might have to give back the million dollars that nut case Bill Maher donated.

Liberal talk host wants to pour weed killer on Brietbart's grave.

So he does not Briebarts grave covered with weeds?

Is that a bad thing?

Last edited:
Brietbart wasn't Hitler,Stalin or even Kim Jung Il, If he were this much hate might be justified, but he's not and it's not. It's just a childish reaction from a childish man. What ever happened to manners and not dancing on peoples graves?
Those concepts must remain.

I think the cheap attempt to hush Rush with fake outrage is blowing up in their faces. All sorts of examples of left wing bias are coming to light every day and the Obama campaign might have to give back the million dollars that nut case Bill Maher donated.

It certainly is blowing up in someone's face. And I think you will find that women do not have "faux outrage" over being called sluts and prostitutes.

It certainly is blowing up in someone's face. And I think you will find that women do not have "faux outrage" over being called sluts and prostitutes.

I dont know any women who are being called sluts and prostitutes.

Not one woman I know likes Obama either... yep FAKE OUTRAGE!

This 'hole' thing is a joke
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back