Liberal Super PAC: Calling Republicans Racist Most Effective

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I guess when you're policies are just flat wrong, they are easily (and thoroughly) defeated. How sad though that rather than examining why their policy's fail and changing direction to successful policy, they find it easier to falsely accuse people of being "racist".

How sad that the idiot liberal dumbocrat needs to lie to obtain power...

Liberal super PAC: Calling Republicans racist most effective | The Daily Caller

If you happen to be a racist, your only option is to join the republican or democratic party. But over last 20 years I do feel the republicans project a lot of their rage from racism

Last edited:
I guess when you're policies are just flat wrong, they are easily (and thoroughly) defeated. How sad though that rather than examining why their policy's fail and changing direction to successful policy, they find it easier to falsely accuse people of being "racist".

Falsely? Go read the thread about the rodeo announcer or 95% of the threads on the race topics threads.

Falsely? Go read the thread about the rodeo announcer or 95% of the threads on the race topics threads.

have you ever read any of your own posts?

Forum List

Back