Liberal Students won't Apply Wealth Redistribution Theory to their Own Grades

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
They don't want to share their grades with other students because they say they earned their grades. How greedy!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Many students believe that it is moral to confiscate money from hard-working Americans and entrepreneurs and give it to those who didn't earn it, yet don't support the same philosophy when it is applied to their GPA scores.

This is a PERFECT example of the laughably hypocrisy of liberals. Listening to them trying to spin their way out of their own obvious hypocrisy is a hoot!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why liberals don't want to talk about this op. Could it be, it narrows in too clearly on the phoniness of higher taxes on the "rich?"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bwahahahahaa!

Looks like this is the only thing liberals will do with this thread!

jillian said:
Hi, you have received -614 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
loon

Regards,
jillian

They sure can't refute. So, they will just neg rep and run away!

Cowardly and Hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What if we had a school where it is easier for the rich kids to get As than for poor students?

The rich kids only have to show up to get their A while the poor kids have to work round the clock and are allowed to get no higher than a C

That is closer to our economic system than your "share the wealth" system. We have an uneven playing field where the rules make it easier for the rich to accumulate and protect wealth

Last edited:
False equivalency is false.

In order to simulate the disparity between the haves and the have-nots the top students would have to have a GPA of like 5000.00

And I'm sure the irony of using a system that sets a cap on the most points you can earn in this example is totally lost on the TeePeeSpammers of the world.

Bwahahahahaa!

jillian said:

Comment:
loon

Regards,
jillian

Cowardly and Hilarious!

Maybe we should do the same thing with rep points on here, the liberals on here would kill themselves.

What if we had a school where it is easier for the rich kids to get As than for poor students?

The rich kids only have to show up to get their A while the poor kids have to work round the clock and are allowed to get no higher than a C

That is closer to our economic system than your "share the wealth" system. We have an uneven playing field where the rules make it easier for the rich to accumulate and protect wealth

Well it looks like it isn't just students that are trying to rationalize their way out of this one!

I hit a nerve with liberals!

rightwinger said:
Hi, you have received -215 reputation points from rightwinger.

Comment:
Refuted

Regards,
rightwinger

Note: This is an automated message.

They don't like this, ONE BIT!

Why? Because it hits the nail on why raising taxes on the rich is just as wrong.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Laugh.........my............balls...............off

Editec doesnt get the analogy!!!:up:

Ive been saying for years..........these people are mental cases.:boobies:

And the mental cases are neg repping me rathe than try to refute.

It's hilarious!

I hit a nerve with this one!

The concept of "shared sacrifice" takes on a whole new meaning you are the one doing the "sacrificing"! :lol:

And I'm sure the irony of using a system that sets a cap on the most points you can earn in this example is totally lost on the TeePeeSpammers of the world.

That little factoid seemed to have gone in one ear and out the other with her. Same with everything else though.

That little factoid seemed to have gone in one ear and out the other with her. Same with everything else though.

Let's not forget that everyone enters college with the same GPA as well.....

False equivalency is false.

In order to simulate the disparity between the haves and the have-nots the top students would have to have a GPA of like 5000.00

Bwahahahahaaa!

Excuse me, but if the students DID have that high of a GPA WOULD THEY STILL HAVE EARNED IT????????????

Then what's the difference??? It's still a matter of did they EARN it, and if they did EARN it, why should they have to share it with others?

Nice try, no cigar!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When you can show me how it refutes the applicable theory to wealth redistribution do let me know.

Bwahahahahaa!

jillian said:

Comment:
loon

Regards,
jillian

Cowardly and Hilarious!

Maybe we should do the same thing with rep points on here, the liberals on here would kill themselves.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

They don't want to share their grades with other students because they say they earned their grades. How greedy!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOyaJ2UI7Ss]YouTube - Petition to Redistribute GPA Scores[/ame]

Many students believe that it is moral to confiscate money from hard-working Americans and entrepreneurs and give it to those who didn't earn it, yet don't support the same philosophy when it is applied to their GPA scores.

This is a PERFECT example of the laughably hypocrisy of liberals. Listening to them trying to spin their way out of their own obvious hypocrisy is a hoot!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

???????????????????????

Why do people who don't go to school or put down education even care?

Forum List

Back