Liberal scum support felon murderer running for political office

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
The Colorado NAALCP and local Democraps are supporting a scumbag that just got out of prison for murdering 2 teens in 1997 with a shotgun "as fun." Both murderers didn't admit which one pulled the trigger so they got reduced sentences.

Now, he thinks he can waltz back into Colorado Springs and run for city council with the blessing of Democraps and the scum at the NAALCP.

Strange....all this talk about guns and violence and this scumbag is the poster child for gun laws, yet Democraps want to promote him to political office.

Convicted felon speaks about city council run | News - Home

W.E.B. Du Bois would roll over in his grave if he knew what his organization has turned into 100 years later.

• Banned
MLK Jr would not want this scumbag allowed to show his face as a model black man to the community.

Pretty much this scumbag is a felon that can't find a job so he figured getting some connected scumbags to push for him to work for the city on the city council.

He and his fellow asswipe killed the teens for fun on Valentine's Day 1997 just to see someone die. They pulled up to them and blasted them with a shotgun.

The entire gun argument has ZERO to do with protecting anyone..It's all about disarming America.

• Banned
....and liberals wonder why conservatives view the NAALCP as a criminal organization that has no place in our society today.

When they claim it is racism to not support a teen murdering black man that should still be in prison, it's time to shut down that piece of shit organized crime outfit.

The teens weren't black, so the Sharptons and Jacksons don't give a shit.

I would NEVER vote for a person who shot to death TWO TEENAGERS.. I'm certain the parents of these two innocent lives lost are OUTRAGED that his scum is allowed to even run for office which demands integrity..

Uh, no.

He is insulting the community by showing up after 1 year of getting out of jail and still while people that witnessed the murders are still living in the community.

The city is looking into how to block him from running as a felon. He shouldn't even be out of jail for murdering "2" teens....12 fucking years.....that is 6 years for each dead teen.

If any blacks have common sense and morality, they will pull him aside and tell him to leave town. Go to Denver to pull his stunt.

I don't think I could ever vote for him, however he served his time, and has the right to run for office if he so chooses.

I don't think I could ever vote for him, however he served his time, and has the right to run for office if he so chooses.

No he shouldn't have the right to run if he chooses. It's a slap in the face to the community and the victim's family.

Last edited:

No he shouldn't have the right to run if he chooses. It's a slap in the face to the community and the victims family.

No he shouldn't. It's a complete SLAP IN THE FACE to any mother who loses a child through MURDER.

You feel he shouldn't have the right, but the law disagrees.

You want to change the law to bar felons from running for public office?

Yes, for felons that commit murder, definetly

Um, idiot....if he can't vote because he is a felon, then he shouldn't be allowed to get on the ballot.......what a concept.

Society doesn't need felons that have killed someone or robbed someone to be able to find some dirty part of town and be on the city council to make rules for law abiding citizens that will never kill or rob someone. That is why they are prevented from voting, their opinion no longer matters to society.

You feel he shouldn't have the right, but the law disagrees.

You want to change the law to bar felons from running for public office?

In a sane world, he could run and people would be confident that he wouldn't be elected. Voters have more sense. But this isn't a sane world and we cannot have laws that continually protect us from our own folly. Criminals are "of the people'. He's running for office because he believes that others can identify with him as a murdering ex-con where they cannot identify with someone who never broke the law.

Today we see all kinds of people throwing up balloons against those who have never served in the military as if serving or not serving is some line of demarcation as to who is worthy. We will, as in WILL, see the day where not having a criminal record is looked at with the same kind of derision as not serving in the military.

The DA couldn't identify which one pulled the trigger, since neither scumbag would rat out the other.

Are you going to deny they killed 2 teens?

He wasn't convicted of murder, so even if you specified that, he would still be allowed to run.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back