Liberal s

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I don't know about all Liberals but I do know about the ones on this board.

No lie is to big or to small to get Obama reelected. No law is sacred and all are to be broken if it can get Obama reelected. Two faced lying hypocrites that do not even have the balls to discuss the fact they are Hypocrites.

10 examples of dems cheating and the defense is it was just a single person not indicative of a pattern or the group. 2 examples of Republicans do even less illegal things and it is proof of a policy of the whole party

An Ambassador dies because of incompetence and the defense is the President did not know, even though it is his JOB to know. .He lies to the American people for 2 weeks about what caused the deaths of 4 Americans, one an Ambassador and the defense is he did not know. Incompetence is acceptable to the board liberals as long as it is a fellow Liberal.

Illegals allowed to vote for dems, machines set to change your vote to Obama and all is fine with the Liberals on this board, as long as Obama gets elected.

We getting the picture yet?

I get the picture. You're a sore loser. Get it through your head that we're not like you. We especially don't do that crybaby thing you do so well. Need another kleenex?

And please stop tapdancing on the bodies of dead Americans for the glory of your political cult. Watching you do that makes decent Americans feel like vomiting.

I don't know about all Liberals but I do know about the ones on this board.

No lie is to big or to small to get Obama reelected. No law is sacred and all are to be broken if it can get Obama reelected. Two faced lying hypocrites that do not even have the balls to discuss the fact they are Hypocrites.

10 examples of dems cheating and the defense is it was just a single person not indicative of a pattern or the group. 2 examples of Republicans do even less illegal things and it is proof of a policy of the whole party

An Ambassador dies because of incompetence and the defense is the President did not know, even though it is his JOB to know. .He lies to the American people for 2 weeks about what caused the deaths of 4 Americans, one an Ambassador and the defense is he did not know. Incompetence is acceptable to the board liberals as long as it is a fellow Liberal.

Illegals allowed to vote for dems, machines set to change your vote to Obama and all is fine with the Liberals on this board, as long as Obama gets elected.

We getting the picture yet?

Just win baby!

Yer full of shit.

You DO know that, right?

All those lame ass accusations but not much proof.

As usual.

Sore loser.

Yer full of shit.

You DO know that, right?

All those lame ass accusations but not much proof.

As usual.

Sore loser.

No proof? I suppose you will claim you did not see the 10 or so threads reporting on democrats committing voter fraud and did not see ( you included) the liberals claiming it meant nothing. Then of course you missed the ONE thread that listed 2 republicans that are accused of destroying voter registrations and how YOU liberals all claimed it is proof every republican is doing it?

And of course for the 2 weeks after the Libyan attack you did not hear Obama claim it was due to a movie? Right? Even though out intel tells us they told him tha DAY of the attack it was NOT due to the movie?

And of course you have not spent a year claiming requiring ID to vote is a racist voter suppression move nor seen the reports of Illegals able to vote with just a bill to prove residence?

More outright lies from the left in this thread.

Forum List

Back