Liberal reporter gets a taste of progressive education

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
school-bus-los-angeles-2015.jpg

They’re determined and self-righteous – when it doesn’t diectly affect them. After years of pontificating about the benefits of liberalism, this Atlantic contributor gets it right in the face when his child gets caught up in the web of liberalism.

So, he writes for the Atlantic,When the Culture War Comes for the Kids,”

Because it relates, in Packer’s haunted and sympathetic style, the experience of having a child enrolled in a New York City school system corrupted by politics. For anyone who believes in individualism, the freedoms of speech and conscience, and the equal dignity of human beings, the experience sounds like a nightmare.

(Notice how they try to make him into some kind of literary genius?)

To make a long story short, it’s all about his kid getting mixed up in “:the progress critical race theory” jammed down the throats of his child – and the others in a supposedly elite school.

More of it @ George Packer NYC Public Schools Story: Liberalism Meets Radicals’ Transformation of American Education | National Review

Disturbing Video Exposes Scandal Of Politicizing Minnesota Schools @ Disturbing Video Exposes Scandal Of Politicizing Minnesota Schools

The current public school system is government-sanctioned political activism, special-interest indoctrination, ignorance training and child abuse.

The current public school system is government-sanctioned political activism, special-interest indoctrination, ignorance training and child abuse.

What is the "system"? Where is the nearest elementary school to you? Have you ever set foot in there, for any reason? To a high school event like a concert or a play?

Or do you just mindless spew the talking points above? Nevermind, I already know the answer. The talking points are easy and require absolutely no effort beyond typing.

They're wrong, but who cares about that?

What is the "system"? Where is the nearest elementary school to you? Have you ever set foot in there, for any reason? To a high school event like a concert or a play?

Or do you just mindless spew the talking points above? Nevermind, I already know the answer. The talking points are easy and require absolutely no effort beyond typing.

They're wrong, but who cares about that?

There are two elementary schools and one middle school within walking distance.

I am a teacher not in the system. I engage my students. I pick their brains. I see the results.

Forum List

Back