Liberal Protestors Terrorize Trig Palin At Phoenix Rally: Shout "Go Home","You Stink"

Sara Palin has been dragging that poor baby around like a loaf of bread for the last 2 years. And the little girl, Piper. They should be home!!

If this story is true, it's abominable behavior. I like the baby and I really like the little girl, Piper. They can't help it if their mother exploits them. I can't believe ANYBODY would be so mean, especially a lib. Sounds more like something the right wing fringe would do. I need to check this story out and see if it really happened.

Separate the mother from the family, because her job requires a lot of travel. Break families apart, the lib way. That really sucks.

No, the right was telling us he had another daughter.

Yeah, funny how all the accusations stopped the day Clinton was impeached. Funny huh?

The right was telling us he had another daughter? Do you have a link to that?

And what does your question have to do with my post? I'm not saying anything negative about the Clintons at all. I'm just looking forward to watching the shoes change feet when that comes about.

And for the record, I simply figured that you had typed Clinton but were thinking Obama or added an "s" to daughters by mistake. Simple typo.

Immie

I guess the accusation was a son.

Clinton's Illegitimate Black Son

Thanks, I do not recall having heard about it.

Doesn't surprise me that they would have done so. Unfortunately, it seems both sides are of the belief that all is fair in politics.

Immie

Last edited:
I remember Obama would drag his cotton pickin little kids onstage during the campaign. Clinton dragged a young 11 year old Chelsie with a mouth full of braces on stage

Their kids did not go with them every single time they appeared somewhere to campaign. Palin's did. I used to wonder why Piper was always with her when she was first campaigning 2 years ago. It was the beginning of the school year.

And I will take the opportunity to tell you that the story you are so worked up over has been greatly exaggerated. It involved a couple of people only and they were yelling at Palin, not the baby. Why do you want to give the wrong impression?? Why not put the blame where it belongs?? On Palin for exposing the baby to something like that. She's a lousy mother, and I have always thought so. Her children are not her first priority. Don't blame anyone but her if the baby was upset.

If you can't honestly defend your party and its candidates, maybe you should drop out of that party.

Sara Palin has been dragging that poor baby around like a loaf of bread for the last 2 years. And the little girl, Piper. They should be home!!

If this story is true, it's abominable behavior. I like the baby and I really like the little girl, Piper. They can't help it if their mother exploits them. I can't believe ANYBODY would be so mean, especially a lib. Sounds more like something the right wing fringe would do. I need to check this story out and see if it really happened.

Separate the mother from the family, because her job requires a lot of travel. Break families apart, the lib way. That really sucks.

What job?? The lib way?? I have no idea what you're talking about.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Really? I didn't have you down as an idiot. Just goes to show that I can be wrong.

if she's going to insist on being a divisive twit, she really can't expect better... you know how it is in those 'pro america parts of the country'.

Obama's a divisive twit, but I'd slam anyone who screamed abuse at him if his kids were by his side. I have this thing about how adults behave when children are around. Kids learn by example - you know that, I know that. What is so hard about behaving in a civilized fashion when the rugrats are around?

Wow, quite the haters on the left. What type of consideration will you expect from me, if the Democrats lose the House and/or Senate? Am I to simply forget all this unpleasantness?

We're haters for saying she shouldn't subject her baby to obnoxious crowds?

Wow, what does a lover do? Throw the baby in the crowd? :clap2:

But she's made 12 million dollars!!!!

It's worth traumatizing your kids, to a conservative. Kids are goldmines!!!!

I remember Obama would drag his cotton pickin little kids onstage during the campaign. Clinton dragged a young 11 year old Chelsie with a mouth full of braces on stage

Emphasis mine.

Let me guess. You don't think there's anything wrong with saying that.

Another brilliant conservative.

But she's made 12 million dollars!!!!

It's worth traumatizing your kids, to a conservative. Kids are goldmines!!!!

They must have been for her!!! She had the baby and Piper up so late in the summer of 2008. I don't think she can even defend it by saying she didn't want to be separated from them. If they had to travel with her, why not leave them at the hotel at night to go to bed at a decent hour?? Why did the kids have to be schlepped to these events that lasted late into the night?? The only conclusion I can come to is that she was exploiting them.

I think money is her main motivation. I dislike this woman intensely. She really has no redeeming qualities that I can see.

And like the Mideast Extremists hide behind Civilians, it's ok for her to hide from the 1st Amendment behind her kid? She's a douche for bringing him, is the bottom line. He doesn't look like he understands english regardless, so I'm not too sure he's going to be emotionally crippled as a result of telling this piece of shit where to stick it.

What a charming - and somewhat ignorant - thing to say.

Amazing how the left can justify any kind of behavior - because it's PALIN!

Eat a dick, scumbag. That's for you. How's that for ignorant? pee ess you deserve worse

Still making new friends, I see. You're so popular, CG. :eek:

You think it's ok to scream abuse at someone carrying a small child. Good to know.
That wasn't even the view you called him an idiot for...and no, I don't. But the screamers didn't know she would get off the bus with her human shield. You are often extremely pathetic. And always partisan.

Fucking idiots. First you demand that she spend more time with her child then you deamn his humanity by calling him a shield. You are a piss poor excuse for protplasam you fucking stink.

Another gem from Willow. And your writing skills are deplorable.

That wasn't even the view you called him an idiot for...and no, I don't. But the screamers didn't know she would get off the bus with her human shield. You are often extremely pathetic. And always partisan.

I think most grown ups are capable of seeing a child in the arms of it's mother. Even if you disagree - or even 'hate' the mom - it is not appropriate to scream in front of kids. I already said.... in fact it was my first comment - that Palin was wrong to take the kid, and - in fact - I am not a big fan of Palin (apart from her ability to seriously piss off the left)....

And, no Ravi, I am not always partisan. I defend the liberal agenda on occasion. You just don't see it - cuz you're too partisan to see it.
I tell you what...all I get off of USFAKEFUCTARD's link is a picture where no one is screaming and no one is crying. Get me a link that shows people screaming at a baby and I'll comment.

As I said in a prior post, Mr. Army just exaggerated this entire thing. Actually it's out and out lying. And I've been thinking about one other thing. The baby doesn't know what anything means yet. He's far too young. People make a lot of noise at rallies when they like or dislike someone. It doesn't matter. All the baby heard was NOISE!!! Those sounds are what he has been listening to since he was born. That's why it is his mother's fault if he was upset. Some people just have rocks for brains, I swear.

You are a peice of shit. I got news for ya, nobody pays you libturd women to dictate what Mrs. Palin can or cannot do with her baby, and if you and CG think that justifies your attitudes you can stick it up your smelly punkin ass.

WillyT, try to keep up.... I criticized Palin..... AND the protesters.... both behaved stupidly. I'm being very non-partisan in my criticism..... and, unsurprisingly, getting whined at by both sides for calling both out.

Thanks CG, you just confirmed my suspicions that every www board needs it's own Schizophrenic comedian. Take your meds.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You think it's ok to scream abuse at someone carrying a small child. Good to know.

Fucking idiots. First you demand that she spend more time with her child then you deamn his humanity by calling him a shield. You are a piss poor excuse for protplasam you fucking stink.
This is a perfect example of the complete dishonesty of CON$ on many levels.

First it shows how CON$ cannot ever be trusted to accurately quote or paraphrase anything ever said. The child was called a HUMAN shield, but the dishonest CON$ervative deliberately leaves out the word HUMAN.

Which brings us to the second example of CON$ervative dishonesty expressed in the first quote in my sig. The CON$ervative dehumanizes the child by deliberately leaving out the word HUMAN and then condemns the poster for demeaning the HUMANITY of the child by calling him a SHIELD.

What a charming - and somewhat ignorant - thing to say.

Amazing how the left can justify any kind of behavior - because it's PALIN!

Eat a dick, scumbag. That's for you. How's that for ignorant? pee ess you deserve worse

Still making new friends, I see. You're so popular, CG. :eek:

Yep, that's what's important... being 'popular' on an anonymous message board. Only fat freaks need to validate themselves by being 'popluar' on the net, you sad bitch. What a loser you are. :lol:

Wow, quite the haters on the left. What type of consideration will you expect from me, if the Democrats lose the House and/or Senate? Am I to simply forget all this unpleasantness?

We're haters for saying she shouldn't subject her baby to obnoxious crowds?

Wow, what does a lover do? Throw the baby in the crowd? :clap2:

No, idiot, you're not a 'hater' at all. Knock off the drama queen theatrics. Jeeez. It's just that some people happen to think that, when small children are around, there should be a higher standard of behavior.

However, having seen the lefties attitude towards kids on this thread, I now know why kids in this country have no respect for anyone or anything. It's because people like you don't teach them to respect anyone or anything.

This is a perfect example of the complete dishonesty of CON$ on many levels.

First it shows how CON$ cannot ever be trusted to accurately quote or paraphrase anything ever said. The child was called a HUMAN shield, but the dishonest CON$ervative deliberately leaves out the word HUMAN.

Which brings us to the second example of CON$ervative dishonesty expressed in the first quote in my sig. The CON$ervative dehumanizes the child by deliberately leaving out the word HUMAN and then condemns the poster for demeaning the HUMANITY of the child by calling him a SHIELD.

You need remedial help with reading donchya? They called the baby a "human shield" I said they "demean" his "humanity" by calling him a shield? Get it now bozo?

Forum List

Back