Liberal Protestors Terrorize Trig Palin At Phoenix Rally: Shout "Go Home","You Stink"

They took a page out of the Tea Parties when they showed up to Town Halls. In any case..Palin should not have any complaints. She accused President Obama of all sorts of nasty things. And still does.

People screamed at politicians carrying a small child? Really? Hmmmm.

Having said that, Palin really should not have taken her kid with her.

I have to agree with you here. Palin should not be putting her baby in these situations. Palin's out there bad mouthing democrats every chance she gets. And then she brings her baby to a crowd where of course people are going to protest her. What is she thinking? Is she using the baby for political purposes? That's so inappropriate.

Wow, quite the haters on the left. What type of consideration will you expect from me, if the Democrats lose the House and/or Senate? Am I to simply forget all this unpleasantness?

What surprises me is the lack of anyone on the left criticizing the behavior of the protesters. Had it been Obama with his kids and it had been a TEA Partier screaming abuse, I can guarantee that I would be hammering that TEA Partier for it.

They should be proud of themselves terrorizing a two year old. Such courage!

As for what was he doing there, if he weren't there there would be questions about where he was. What kind of mom leaves a two year old?

As for the town halls... Bunch of lying politicians were in campaign mode, and the folks they were lying to (in their own districts) wanted them to listen instead of talk.

Raising policy questions is a constitutional right. As is speaking out on the issues.

harassment and humiliation are a moral wrong

Cally, you really need to take a step back.

Rudest bitch on here, preaching about how people should act.

I can say with the utmost sincerity I've never been a dick in my "posting career" to someone who didn't come at me first.

You, can't say the same........about JUST today. Look in the mirror.

Yesterday you made a post about how the left takes out the word "some" when they're stereotyping a group. Seems ya took issue with that? How brilliant are you, to not realize that by saying "the left," you did that very thing, in that very fucking post?

Have a cracker, tricky bitch.

Honey, this is a message board.... if people take being called an 'idiot' seriously, then that's their problem.

I differentiate between the left (meaning the fucking morons) and liberals (those who have a left leaning political view). By 'left' I mean the drooling hordes. I've said it numerous times on this board.

Now, on the topic..... It is never acceptable to scream abuse at someone with kids around. That is how I was raised. I would not do it to anyone - even Obama. No matter what the circumstances, you do not scream abuse in front of children.... at least, I don't. And, anyone who thinks it is acceptable should take a long hard look at themselves. I am as entitled to view that behavior as unacceptable as you are to find it acceptable.

That sentence should have been ended right there! It is never acceptable to scream abuse at someone... period. With or without children around.

I remember one time when Al Gore was campaigning in the park outside the building that I worked at. I remember walking out of the building and trying to make my way to my car around the edge of the cheering crowd. I'd snicker and make comments to my friend who was with me, but it was not my place to scream abuse at the man at all regardless of how I felt about him.

These people were wrong in what they did and they should damned well be ashamed of themselves, but conservatives are just as guilty of this kind of bad behavior as liberals.

Immie

How can anyone rationalize screaming at a child regardless of whose "fault" it is that the child is there...it's detestable.

Just imagine if this was Obama and his daughters...the side you'd argue there should be the side you argue here...there is absolutely no difference.

Why not imagine it was one of Clintons daughters? You might ask, DUH, what mother would bring her baby to a protest rally? I see Trig is being used as the Popsicle on the stick again. Being deliberately put into harms way by this Alaskan vulture. Did she hold him up and say, "Hey! Here's my retard!!",..........? I am surprised she isn't dragging her other "mistakes" along with her....................:lol:

Wow, the article is, like, totally different than your thread title.

If Sarah Palin doesn't want her children to be caught in the crossfire of the rhetoric she actively stokes for a dollar, she shouldn't take them on her public speaking trail.

She actively chose to be a public persona and to go around the country spreading vitriol. She shouldn't expect much sympathy from the people she pisses on regularly, even if she is using her kids as rhetorical human shields.

remember this next time obie wan takes his. it fair game. by your standards.

Really? I didn't have you down as an idiot. Just goes to show that I can be wrong.
It is amazing how everyone that doesn't share your viewpoint is labeled an idiot.

You think it's ok to scream abuse at someone carrying a small child. Good to know.
That wasn't even the view you called him an idiot for...and no, I don't. But the screamers didn't know she would get off the bus with her human shield. You are often extremely pathetic. And always partisan.

How can anyone rationalize screaming at a child regardless of whose "fault" it is that the child is there...it's detestable.

Just imagine if this was Obama and his daughters...the side you'd argue there should be the side you argue here...there is absolutely no difference.

Why not imagine it was one of Clintons daughters? You might ask, DUH, what mother would bring her baby to a protest rally? I see Trig is being used as the Popsicle on the stick again. Being deliberately put into harms way by this Alaskan vulture. Did she hold him up and say, "Hey! Here's my retard!!",..........? I am surprised she isn't dragging her other "mistakes" along with her....................:lol:

Good to know your bigoted against downs syndrome children. Just where are the lines for lefties these days?

It is amazing how everyone that doesn't share your viewpoint is labeled an idiot.

You think it's ok to scream abuse at someone carrying a small child. Good to know.
That wasn't even the view you called him an idiot for...and no, I don't. But the screamers didn't know she would get off the bus with her human shield. You are often extremely pathetic. And always partisan.

Fucking idiots. First you demand that she spend more time with her child then you deamn his humanity by calling him a shield. You are a piss poor excuse for protplasam you fucking stink.

Fucking idiots. First you demand that she spend more time with her child then you deamn his humanity by calling him a shield. You are a piss poor excuse for protplasam you fucking stink.
She treats him like a shield. She's a POS.

I think most grown ups are capable of seeing a child in the arms of it's mother. Even if you disagree - or even 'hate' the mom - it is not appropriate to scream in front of kids. I already said.... in fact it was my first comment - that Palin was wrong to take the kid, and - in fact - I am not a big fan of Palin (apart from her ability to seriously piss off the left)....

And, no Ravi, I am not always partisan. I defend the liberal agenda on occasion. You just don't see it - cuz you're too partisan to see it.

Good to know your bigoted against downs syndrome children. Just where are the lines for lefties these days?

Hey, I just call him what his mother calls him, so don't get you panties in a wad.

You are a peice of shit. I got news for ya, nobody pays you libturd women to dictate what Mrs. Palin can or cannot do with her baby, and if you and CG think that justifies your attitudes you can stick it up your smelly punkin ass.

One of Clinton's daughterS? ;)

Hmm, are you telling us that he has a daughter besides Chelsea? Is she going to wait until he is in his 90' before she steps forward and announces her parentage?

That is going to be fun seeing her come forward. I can just hear it now. Those who crucified Thurmond defending Clinton and those who defended Thurmond crucifying Clinton. :popcorn:

Immie

You are a peice of shit. I got news for ya, nobody pays you libturd women to dictate what Mrs. Palin can or cannot do with her baby, and if you and CG think that justifies your attitudes you can stick it up your smelly punkin ass.

WillyT, try to keep up.... I criticized Palin..... AND the protesters.... both behaved stupidly. I'm being very non-partisan in my criticism..... and, unsurprisingly, getting whined at by both sides for calling both out.

Fucking idiots. First you demand that she spend more time with her child .

Missed the part where we said spend more time with your child in private. Are you willfully ignorant?
:lol:

WillyT, try to keep up.... I criticized Palin..... AND the protesters.... both behaved stupidly. I'm being very non-partisan in my criticism..... and, unsurprisingly, getting whined at by both sides for calling both out.

All I said asshole is you are not the decider when it comes to Mrs. Palin and her baby.

Fucking idiots. First you demand that she spend more time with her child .

Missed the part where we said spend more time with your child in private. Are you willfully ignorant?
:lol:

Did you miss the part where you are not the fucking boss of Mrs. Palin? Asshole?

Forum List

Back