Liberal Principal Won't Let Hs Students Put American Flags On Their Cars And Trucks.

No confederate flags at the schools in east Texas where the school boards had their heads on right.

"Private school your children was the correct response," to knucklehead parents.

The kids were not waving the flags they were in the back of their trucks. Perhaps if you paid mor attention to the actual story instead of a knee jerk reaction to defend your buddies you might actually know what happened.

I can see why you're a NCO.

Guys in trucks with Flags can disrupt traffic. Do you know if this was going on? No you don't know shit.

You are the one that needs to control your knees.

Now, pipe down, and learn from your betters.
Ya cause after all the kids would have risked traffic tickets and of course that wouldn't have been reported. You are beyond stupid, you made an ignorant comment because you did not bother to read the story and now are doubling down on your own stupidity.

The kids were not waving the flags they were in the back of their trucks. Perhaps if you paid mor attention to the actual story instead of a knee jerk reaction to defend your buddies you might actually know what happened.

Guys in trucks with Flags can disrupt traffic. Do you know if this was going on? No you don't know shit.

Ya cause after all the kids would have risked traffic tickets and of course that wouldn't have been reported. You are beyond stupid, you made an ignorant comment because you did not bother to read the story and now are doubling down on your own stupidity.

Most NCO's that were under my command did not have many higher-level thinking skills. This was good. They took orders, no questions asked.

You're a good example.

Bravo, Sarge.

:clap:

When you know more about the tactical situation, get back to me. Until then, you'll do no more than demonstrate that you qualified to run a chow line.

Last edited:
Students drive to school with flags flying in their truck beds. Flying flags like that is against the school rules. The rules were enforced. The end.

Some of you will get your panties in a bunch over absolutely nothing

_69419261_flag_getty.jpg

A row has erupted in Virginia over a proposal to fly a huge Confederate flag outside the state capital, Richmond.

Recently, there's been a row in Texas over car licence plates bearing the flag, a man arrested after shouting abuse while waving it at a country music concert, and the ongoing fallout from South Carolina flying the flag in front of the State House.

BBC News - Why do people still fly the Confederate flag

_69507047_nascar_getty.jpg

The flag is commonly seen at Nascar races

The flag wasn't a major symbol until the Civil Rights movement began to take shape in the 1950s, says Bill Ferris, founding director of the Center for the Study of Southern Culture at the University of Mississippi, It was a battle flag relegated to history but the Ku Klux Klan and others who resisted desegregation turned to the flag as a symbol.

PERRY_CONFEDERATE_HERITAGE_21415997_1__22029547.JPG

6a01053653b3c7970b0120a8a63bcd970b-800wi

South Carolina State House, "daily".

T-shirts+090822+021.jpg

T-shirts+090822+023.jpg

Two sides of a clever T-shirt put out by, well, guess. No, not THAT "guess".

Republicans on the USMB are always calling me a liar. Sorry guys, you have to "PROVE" it's a lie.

I'm not a Republican, but you're a liar.

and a moron

Are there some"the south shall rise again" type buffoons out there? Yes, of course, but how are they any different from the black pride, gay pride, mexican pride etc etc morons you on the left celebrate and defend?

nyc-exuberant-man-rainbow-flag-20089442.jpg

If you defend one idiot flying his idiotic flag, you must defend the other.

When the flag is flying over state court houses and on state license plates, I suspect it's more than a few buffoons, don't you?

Not everyone who flies or wears something with the confederate flag on it supports a return to the confederacy , buffoon.

For better or worse people like to remember their heritage. Why do you think blacks - who probably can't even trace their roots to Africa it was so long ago - refer to themselves as African - Americans? Do you think it's because they want to return to Africa?

You certainly don't see many blacks wearing the confederate flag. Why it that?

Don't see many heterosexuals flying gay pride flags either RDean. What's your point?

Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out what your point is.

Most NCO's that were under my command did not have many higher-level thinking skills. This was good. They took orders, no questions asked.

You're a good example.

Bravo, Sarge.

When you know more about the tactical situation, get back to me. Until then, you'll do no more than demonstrate that you qualified to run a chow line.

What a ridiculous statement.

As a LTC I usually had one captain , 2 or 3 lieutenants, and 4 or 5 NCOs under my direct command. When I really needed something done, I went to the NCOs

Sounds like the principle overreacted. It also sounds like this isolated incident is being used to broad brush liberals. I've never been a fan of zero tolerance type policies, it usually means zero thinking is involved.

Students drive to school with flags flying in their truck beds. Flying flags like that is against the school rules. The rules were enforced. The end.
Are you sure about that? Because keep in mind, the kids are not carrying the flags into the school with them. They are being left outside the school building at their vehicles which is there own personal property.

God bless you and the kids always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

District apologizes after Woodruff students made to remove American flags

[QUOTE Spartanburg District Four's superintendent is apologizing after Woodruff High School students were told to remove American flags flying from their cars on Sept. 11.

On the 13th anniversary of 9/11, American flags flew across the country and the Upstate, including on the back of several students' cars as they arrived for class at Woodruff High - but they did not fly for long.

Superintendent Dr. Rallie Liston said when the school's principal took the flags off of their cars, he did not do it because it was 9/11 or because of the flag itself but because of a 20-year-old policy.

"There is a standing rule of 20 years against pole flags of any kind, not the American flag but any flag," Liston said.

][/QUOTE]

District apologizes after students made to remove American flags - FOX Carolina 21

Are you sure about that? Because keep in mind, the kids are not carrying the flags into the school with them. They are being left outside the school building at their vehicles which is there own personal property.

Holly

Well, actually if you want to get technical, the parking lot is school property. They can certainly tell you what you can and can't bring onto school grounds.

I'm just not sure American flags should be on any such list.

You're a good example.

Bravo, Sarge.

As a LTC I usually had one captain , 2 or 3 lieutenants, and 4 or 5 NCOs under my direct command. When I really needed something done, I went to the NCOs

Well, we all couldn't be in The Quartermaster Corps.

Didn't make it to a full bird, huh?

What happened? Run out of Hash?

Try to concentrate on the OP, LtC. I don't want to embarrass your dumbass.

You're a good example.

Bravo, Sarge.

Well, we all couldn't be in The Quartermaster Corps.

Didn't make it to a full bird, huh?

What happened? Run out of Hash?

Try to concentrate on the OP, LtC. I don't want to embarrass your dumbass.

What happened was I chose to retire rather than take an office job at the Pentagon to get that promotion.

As for the OP I believe we agree on that. I merely suggest that it's ridiculous to insults NCOs.

Oh stop with the outrage already. These are the flags the Republicans want to fly:

confederate-flags.jpg
Those are totally American heritage symbols, deserving of display. How they are used and displayed is the issue. Some do in racist defiance and some do in legitimate honor of a legacy.
Others, like you and your neo-racist left wing ilk, object in your own racist defiance. Hypocrites.

Holly
Well, actually if you want to get technical, the parking lot is school property. They can certainly tell you what you can and can't bring onto school grounds.

To me, they shouldn't be. This is America that we live in, so why is an American flag such an issue?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

[

Hey einstein. This is a public school financed by taxpayers. You seem to think the principal owns the school!!!

Holly

School property means it is public property. This is the US public. Is there a law against American flags being flown in public?

Forum List

Back