Liberal Principal Won't Let Hs Students Put American Flags On Their Cars And Trucks.

The kids were not waving the flags they were in the back of their trucks. Perhaps if you paid mor attention to the actual story instead of a knee jerk reaction to defend your buddies you might actually know what happened.

I can see why you're a NCO.

Guys in trucks with Flags can disrupt traffic. Do you know if this was going on? No you don't know shit.

You are the one that needs to control your knees.

Now, pipe down, and learn from your betters.

Oh stop with the outrage already. These are the flags the Republicans want to fly:

confederate-flags.jpg

You're an idiot.

You saying Republicans want to fly those flags would be like me saying Democrats want to fly this flag.

nazi-flag-16327790.jpg

Not quite.

RDean trolled you and flamed you. His bad.

You responded by saying something that is just idiotic.

I challenge you to find a single elected Democrat or Democrat of any import or an USMB Democrat who wants to fly the NAZI banner.

Would you like to challenge me to find some Republicans who want to fly the Confederate Flag?

It certainly wouldn't be too hard:

D.C. protestors wave Confederate flag tell Obama to 8220 put the Quran down 8221 - Salon.com

Republican Senator Mike Lee, Senator Ted Cruz and former Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin, converged on D.C.’s World War II memorial Sunday morning.

One speaker went as far as saying the president was a Muslim and separately urged the crowd of hundreds to initiate a peaceful uprising.

“I call upon all of you to wage a second American nonviolent revolution, to use civil disobedience, and to demand that this president leave town, to get up, to put the Quran down, to get up off his knees, and to figuratively come out with his hands up,” said Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, a conservative political advocacy group.

At a certain point, they walked over to the White House, bringing the barriers with them — and at least one large Confederate flag

redneck-games-1.jpg

If they aren't waving them, they're wearing them.

Oh stop with the outrage already. These are the flags the Republicans want to fly:

confederate-flags.jpg

You're an idiot.

You saying Republicans want to fly those flags would be like me saying Democrats want to fly this flag.

nazi-flag-16327790.jpg

Not quite.

I challenge you to find a single elected Democrat or Democrat of any import or an USMB Democrat who wants to fly the NAZI banner.

Would you like to challenge me to find some Republicans who want to fly the Confederate Flag?

Other than as a historical flag in the South, Yes I want you to find me one example of a Republican who wishes to return to the Confederacy and all it stood for.

Goalpost moving noted.

I'm prepared to find at least one GOP elected official who supports the confederate flag being flown on state property. I can't speak to what they wish.

If this Principal had been at a school my kids went to, he and I would have had a come to Jesus meeting.

And you would have backed off. Calm down, Big Jim.
So supporting the criminal actions of a lefty. Remind us again how you are REALLY a republican again?

Principal was in the scope of his office, much as is a LTC the director of his troops. averagebear would have backed down or gone to jail.

backed down from what? I suggested we'd have a meeting, are you suggesting the Principal would have threatened me and I would backed down?

You would have come to Jesus with the principal, not the other way around. You are not a bad ass. Tis what is.

I'm not a bad ass

But bad asses don't mess with me.

If this Principal had been at a school my kids went to, he and I would have had a come to Jesus meeting.

He might have backed down, but that's because self-important, opinionated, bullies like this principle rely on other people being mature and reasonable enough not to resort to the same kind of bully tactics they use. It will be amazing, the look on their faces the day they push too hard and get pushed back.

confederate-flags.jpg

You're an idiot.

nazi-flag-16327790.jpg

Not quite.

D.C. protestors wave Confederate flag tell Obama to 8220 put the Quran down 8221 - Salon.com

Republican Senator Mike Lee, Senator Ted Cruz and former Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin, converged on D.C.’s World War II memorial Sunday morning.

One speaker went as far as saying the president was a Muslim and separately urged the crowd of hundreds to initiate a peaceful uprising.

“I call upon all of you to wage a second American nonviolent revolution, to use civil disobedience, and to demand that this president leave town, to get up, to put the Quran down, to get up off his knees, and to figuratively come out with his hands up,” said Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, a conservative political advocacy group.

At a certain point, they walked over to the White House, bringing the barriers with them — and at least one large Confederate flag

redneck-games-1.jpg

Those nuts are as relevant as these nuts
Ra lian beliefs and practices - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Shock as Nazi flag soars over Long Beach Jewish community Daily Mail Online

So we've established that there are nuts on both sides.

Neither of course represents the whole.

He might have backed down, but that's because self-important, opinionated, bullies like this principle rely on other people being mature and reasonable enough not to resort to the same kind of bully tactics they use. It will be amazing, the look on their faces the day they push too hard and get pushed back.

I would have pushed back then claimed PTSD from the "Stan.

_69419261_flag_getty.jpg

A row has erupted in Virginia over a proposal to fly a huge Confederate flag outside the state capital, Richmond.

Recently, there's been a row in Texas over car licence plates bearing the flag, a man arrested after shouting abuse while waving it at a country music concert, and the ongoing fallout from South Carolina flying the flag in front of the State House.

BBC News - Why do people still fly the Confederate flag

_69507047_nascar_getty.jpg

The flag is commonly seen at Nascar races

The flag wasn't a major symbol until the Civil Rights movement began to take shape in the 1950s, says Bill Ferris, founding director of the Center for the Study of Southern Culture at the University of Mississippi, It was a battle flag relegated to history but the Ku Klux Klan and others who resisted desegregation turned to the flag as a symbol.

PERRY_CONFEDERATE_HERITAGE_21415997_1__22029547.JPG

6a01053653b3c7970b0120a8a63bcd970b-800wi

South Carolina State House, "daily".

T-shirts+090822+021.jpg

T-shirts+090822+023.jpg

Two sides of a clever T-shirt put out by, well, guess. No, not THAT "guess".

Republicans on the USMB are always calling me a liar. Sorry guys, you have to "PROVE" it's a lie.

confederate-flags.jpg

You're an idiot.

nazi-flag-16327790.jpg

Not quite.

redneck-games-1.jpg

Um, OK, now, uh, who are the "two sides"? Confederate Republicans and French Nazi's?

_69419261_flag_getty.jpg

A row has erupted in Virginia over a proposal to fly a huge Confederate flag outside the state capital, Richmond.

Recently, there's been a row in Texas over car licence plates bearing the flag, a man arrested after shouting abuse while waving it at a country music concert, and the ongoing fallout from South Carolina flying the flag in front of the State House.

The flag wasn't a major symbol until the Civil Rights movement began to take shape in the 1950s, says Bill Ferris, founding director of the Center for the Study of Southern Culture at the University of Mississippi, It was a battle flag relegated to history but the Ku Klux Klan and others who resisted desegregation turned to the flag as a symbol.

T-shirts+090822+021.jpg

T-shirts+090822+023.jpg

Republicans on the USMB are always calling me a liar. Sorry guys, you have to "PROVE" it's a lie.

I'm not a Republican, but you're a liar.

and a moron

Are there some"the south shall rise again" type buffoons out there? Yes, of course, but how are they any different from the black pride, gay pride, mexican pride etc etc morons you on the left celebrate and defend?

nyc-exuberant-man-rainbow-flag-20089442.jpg

If you defend one idiot flying his idiotic flag, you must defend the other.

confederate-flags.jpg

You're an idiot.

nazi-flag-16327790.jpg

Not quite.

redneck-games-1.jpg

Um, OK, now, uh, who are the "two sides"? Confederate Republicans and French Nazi's?

you idiot, those were Americans flying the plane, which party do you suppose they support?

_69419261_flag_getty.jpg

T-shirts+090822+021.jpg

T-shirts+090822+023.jpg

and a moron

Are there some"the south shall rise again" type buffoons out there? Yes, of course, but how are they any different from the black pride, gay pride, mexican pride etc etc morons you on the left celebrate and defend?

When the flag is flying over state court houses and on state license plates, I suspect it's more than a few buffoons, don't you?

_69419261_flag_getty.jpg

T-shirts+090822+021.jpg

T-shirts+090822+023.jpg

and a moron

When the flag is flying over state court houses and on state license plates, I suspect it's more than a few buffoons, don't you?

Not everyone who flies or wears something with the confederate flag on it supports a return to the confederacy , buffoon.

For better or worse people like to remember their heritage. Why do you think blacks - who probably can't even trace their roots to Africa it was so long ago - refer to themselves as African - Americans? Do you think it's because they want to return to Africa?

You're an idiot.

nazi-flag-16327790.jpg

Not quite.

redneck-games-1.jpg

you idiot, those were Americans flying the plane, which party do you suppose they support?

Considering so many famous Democrats are Jewish, Barbra, Barry, Bill and so on, I suspect if anyone was flying Nazi flag planes, it was Republicans. The KKK may have started with Democrats when the party was nearly all conservative whites, but in the middle 60's, the whites fled and joined the GOP which is why the GOP is 90% white today. No one believe that today's KKK would join a party with so many blacks in it. Uh, for obvious reasons, duh!

What are the odds that a school principal. in Spartanburg, SC is a liberal?

Hey einstein. You really think he's an NRA member?

We know you are nuts. When is the revolution going to start because the principal enforced school policy?
Please cite the specific school policy that prohibits or otherwise details the display of American flags affixed to vehicles.

Did you bother to read the OP?

No.

Try it.

_69419261_flag_getty.jpg

T-shirts+090822+021.jpg

T-shirts+090822+023.jpg

and a moron

Not everyone who flies or wears something with the confederate flag on it supports a return to the confederacy , buffoon.

For better or worse people like to remember their heritage. Why do you think blacks - who probably can't even trace their roots to Africa it was so long ago - refer to themselves as African - Americans? Do you think it's because they want to return to Africa?

You certainly don't see many blacks wearing the confederate flag. Why it that?

_69419261_flag_getty.jpg

T-shirts+090822+021.jpg

T-shirts+090822+023.jpg

and a moron

You certainly don't see many blacks wearing the confederate flag. Why it that?

Don't see many heterosexuals flying gay pride flags either RDean. What's your point?

All these wannabees who want to tell a principal how to do business and act like the bad asses they aren't.

Mother Mary have Mercy.

Forum List

Back