Liberal Principal Won't Let Hs Students Put American Flags On Their Cars And Trucks.

More proof that liberals are america-haters. Mexican flags would have been accepted and anyone who objected would have been called a racist.

The school has 637 students.

About 30 are Hispanic. I doubt Woodruff HS is a hotbed of Mexican Nationalistas.

WHS also has excellent academic credentials. It is a shame that an administrator who clearly does an excellent job focusing student on education should need to be burdened with this foolishness.

What are the odds that a school principal. in Spartanburg, SC is a liberal?

There must be a story like this every fûcking day in Nutter-land. I think I'll go into shock if one of them is reported with even a shred of integrity.

There were rules at the school for safety reasons. The principal's primary responsibility is the safety if his charges. If one of you idiots can support a claim that this principal is not a patriot and opposes the American flag.....then fucking do so. If not......quit yer damn whining.

I don't think he's unpatriotic, and I don't think he opposes the American flag. Nor do I think he confiscated those flags for "safety reasons"

I KNOW he's an idiot. No different than , for instance, the idiotic teachers who carry guns to school.

BOTH those people can justify their behavior anyway they want, but the truth is they are both just idiots.

You don't know that he's an idiot. The info provided is scant and biased. All we have is conjecture.

Oh stop with the outrage already. These are the flags the Republicans want to fly:

confederate-flags.jpg

What are the odds that a school principal. in Spartanburg, SC is a liberal?

There must be a story like this every fûcking day in Nutter-land. I think I'll go into shock if one of them is reported with even a shred of integrity.

There were rules at the school for safety reasons. The principal's primary responsibility is the safety if his charges. If one of you idiots can support a claim that this principal is not a patriot and opposes the American flag.....then fucking do so. If not......quit yer damn whining.

I don't think he's unpatriotic, and I don't think he opposes the American flag. Nor do I think he confiscated those flags for "safety reasons"

I KNOW he's an idiot. No different than , for instance, the idiotic teachers who carry guns to school.

BOTH those people can justify their behavior anyway they want, but the truth is they are both just idiots.

You don't know that he's an idiot. The info provided is scant and biased. All we have is conjecture.

T'is true, so far all we know is that he did something idiotic, that doesn't point to him being an idiot though.

In case anyone would like to be informed about the subject of the thread:

"The Vanguard of Excellence“ was the theme for Woodruff High School during 2012-2013 school year. Hard work, commitment, involvement, and communication are essential if we are to maintain the level of excellence established by years of outstanding Woodruff High School alumni. The students and faculty of Woodruff High are continually blessed by a generous community that supports academic rigor, co-curricular excellence, and facilities that are second to none. The senior class led WHS in receiving a cumulative total of $3,158,488 in scholarships, one of the largest ever. Over sixty-eight percent of the class received some scholarship award. Seventy-three seniors received LIFE Scholarships, twenty seniors received HOPE Scholarships, and six were named Palmetto Fellows. WHS ranked at the top in South Carolina in the percentage of students enrolled in AP courses. Woodruff High was named as one of the top 1600 high schools in the nation by The Washington Post, ranking #671. One student received the Scholastic Honorable Merit Award and four students were named Scholastic Gold Key All State Art. One student was named the winner of the prestigious Archibald Rutledge Visual Arts Competition.

"The Vanguard of Excellence“ was the theme for Woodruff High School during 2012-2013 school year. Hard work, commitment, involvement, and communication are essential if we are to maintain the level of excellence established by years of outstanding Woodruff High School alumni. The students and faculty of Woodruff High are continually blessed by a generous community that supports academic rigor, co-curricular excellence, and facilities that are second to none. The senior class led WHS in receiving a cumulative total of $3,158,488 in scholarships, one of the largest ever. Over sixty-eight percent of the class received some scholarship award. Seventy-three seniors received LIFE Scholarships, twenty seniors received HOPE Scholarships, and six were named Palmetto Fellows. WHS ranked at the top in South Carolina in the percentage of students enrolled in AP courses. Woodruff High was named as one of the top 1600 high schools in the nation by The Washington Post, ranking #671. One student received the Scholastic Honorable Merit Award and four students were named Scholastic Gold Key All State Art. One student was named the winner of the prestigious Archibald Rutledge Visual Arts Competition.

That's impressive, but doesn't preclude the Principal from making a bad decision.

That's impressive, but doesn't preclude the Principal from making a bad decision.

There's much we do not know, and its pretty presumptive to believe this principal, who is clearly good at his job, simply wanted to confiscate flags just for the hell of it.

For example, if traffic was being blocked by the flag wavers during bus drop off or pick up, its a huge fucking problem. Note that that the question of WHEN the demonstration was happening is omitted from the "article?" Why do you suppose that was? Journalists typically report specifics: Who, What, When, and Where. Sure we know it was 9/11, but knowing the time of day is critical before passing judgment.

Oh stop with the outrage already. These are the flags the Republicans want to fly:

confederate-flags.jpg

You're an idiot.

You saying Republicans want to fly those flags would be like me saying Democrats want to fly this flag.

nazi-flag-16327790.jpg

Not quite.

RDean trolled you and flamed you. His bad.

You responded by saying something that is just idiotic.

I challenge you to find a single elected Democrat or Democrat of any import or an USMB Democrat who wants to fly the NAZI banner.

Would you like to challenge me to find some Republicans who want to fly the Confederate Flag?

confederate-flags.jpg

You're an idiot.

You saying Republicans want to fly those flags would be like me saying Democrats want to fly this flag.

nazi-flag-16327790.jpg

Not quite.

RDean trolled you and flamed you. His bad.

You responded by saying something that is just idiotic.

I challenge you to find a single elected Democrat or Democrat of any import or an USMB Democrat who wants to fly the NAZI banner.

Would you like to challenge me to find some Republicans who want to fly the Confederate Flag?

Other than as a historical flag in the South, Yes I want you to find me one example of a Republican who wishes to return to the Confederacy and all it stood for.

confederate-flags.jpg
Should fly them at memorials and other public places in the American South. Nothing wrong with that at all..

There's much we do not know, and its pretty presumptive to believe this principal, who is clearly good at his job, simply wanted to confiscate flags just for the hell of it.

For example, if traffic was being blocked by the flag wavers during bus drop off or pick up, its a huge fucking problem. Note that that the question of WHEN the demonstration was happening is omitted from the "article?" Why do you suppose that was? Journalists typically report specifics: Who, What, When, and Where. Sure we know it was 9/11, but knowing the time of day is critical before passing judgment.
The kids were not waving the flags they were in the back of their trucks. Perhaps if you paid mor attention to the actual story instead of a knee jerk reaction to defend your buddies you might actually know what happened.

If this Principal had been at a school my kids went to, he and I would have had a come to Jesus meeting.

And you would have backed off. Calm down, Big Jim.
So supporting the criminal actions of a lefty. Remind us again how you are REALLY a republican again?

Principal was in the scope of his office, much as is a LTC the director of his troops. averagebear would have backed down or gone to jail.

We took LtCs off the plane and to the MP station as well as the PFCs in South Korea.

bighimaveragebear is simply beating his chest about nothing.

If this Principal had been at a school my kids went to, he and I would have had a come to Jesus meeting.

So supporting the criminal actions of a lefty. Remind us again how you are REALLY a republican again?

Principal was in the scope of his office, much as is a LTC the director of his troops. averagebear would have backed down or gone to jail.

backed down from what? I suggested we'd have a meeting, are you suggesting the Principal would have threatened me and I would backed down?

backed down from what? I suggested we'd have a meeting, are you suggesting the Principal would have threatened me and I would backed down?

You would have come to Jesus with the principal, not the other way around. You are not a bad ass. Tis what is.

Forum List

Back