Liberal Pollsters rigging Trump's low favorability ratings?

Irrelevant

If he delivers people won't care if he insults mother theresa on Twitter. If he doesn't it wouldn't matter what he did.

Although it's true that his abrasiveness will put him further in dumper if he flops, in which case the dems will own DC again in 4 years

Results will tell the story.

Maybe not.

The latest one is out showing Trump at 42 - 55, a horrific -13.

The pollster? Trump's BFF in the media, Foxnews. I guess even his friends have found he's the most unpopular president-elect ever.

Fox News Poll 1/19/17

Newsflash! The election is over. Polls don't matter (Hint: apparently they didn't matter in November either). Donald Trump will be your President tomorrow and there's not a damn thing you can do about. But if posting these worthless polls makes you feel better, have at it!

Maybe not.

The pollster? Trump's BFF in the media, Foxnews. I guess even his friends have found he's the most unpopular president-elect ever.

Fox News Poll 1/19/17

Newsflash! The election is over. Polls don't matter (Hint: apparently they didn't matter in November either). Donald Trump will be your President tomorrow and there's not a damn thing you can do about. But if posting these worthless polls makes you feel better, have at it!

The polls seemed to matter when Obama's numbers were down some time ago.

Maybe not.

Fox News Poll 1/19/17

the nation is moving away from you and your ilk and your derisive nature. Jump aboard the Trump train, all are welcome.

52% View Trump Favorably

52% View Trump Favorably - Rasmussen Reports™

Rasmussen has Obama's job approval at 62%. You accept that as accurate?

Maybe not.

Fox News Poll 1/19/17

If you got a phone call with a stranger asking you if you liked Trump, what would you say?

I would think most would be afraid to admit they approved of him for fear of social repercussions.

I know a few people that have lost family members over posting pro-Trump posts on things like Facebook. Some probably fear for their jobs as well.

Maybe not.

Fox News Poll 1/19/17

If you got a phone call with a stranger asking you if you liked Trump, what would you say?

I would think most would be afraid to admit they approved of him for fear of social repercussions.

I know a few people that have lost family members over posting pro-Trump posts on things like Facebook. Some probably fear for their jobs as well.

The voting booth is private. What was Trump's percentage again?

Maybe not.

Fox News Poll 1/19/17

The polls seemed to matter when Obama's numbers were down some time ago.

Happy Inauguration Day!

a9e2sajtkray.jpg

Forum List

Back