Liberal policy continues to collapse America

With each day, they bring us closer to Cuban poverty (and their too dumb to even see it, despite 4 years of overwhelming evidence).

‘Public Nuisance’: You’ll Never Believe why This L.A. Entrepreneur Was Forced to Close His Shop | Video | TheBlaze.com
Earlier, you praised the business acuman of prison snitches, as though they were Bill Gates with a few extra tariffs to deal with, now you're trying to prove a burger shack is more important than ensuring public safety.

I can't wait to see what's in your next thread!

With each day, they bring us closer to Cuban poverty (and their too dumb to even see it, despite 4 years of overwhelming evidence).

‘Public Nuisance’: You’ll Never Believe why This L.A. Entrepreneur Was Forced to Close His Shop | Video | TheBlaze.com
Earlier, you praised the business acuman of prison snitches, as though they were Bill Gates with a few extra tariffs to deal with, now you're trying to prove a burger shack is more important than ensuring public safety.

I can't wait to see what's in your next thread!

So you official position is that this restaurant is the cause of "public safety" issues and that without it, the public will suddenly be safe? :rofl:

Then the libs will complain that businesses don't want to locate in minority neighborhoods and call it a failure of capitalism.
The issue isn't about business, it's about ensuring public safety.

Can you please enlighten us as to how a generic version of McDonald's is somehow putting public safety as risk?

Is there some special Scooby-Doo-like chemical in the burgers causing everyone to become the zombie-slave of an evil genius?!? :rofl:

Guarantee you, with or without this restaurant, crime rates will not change 0.00001 of a percent. And anyone who thinks otherwise is truly a fucking idiot.

Then the libs will complain that businesses don't want to locate in minority neighborhoods and call it a failure of capitalism.
The issue isn't about business, it's about ensuring public safety.

By the way, since when is it the responsibility if private business owners to address the crime issues in a community? If what you're saying were true (and it's utter bullshit), then law enforcement needs to do their fuck'n job and take care of whatever crime issue they have there. Even if that means posting officers around this establishment 24x7...

air pressure continues to collapse rotty's skull

nature abhors a vacuum

As usual, you can't dispute the facts, so you just post drivel.

Seriously, it's almost like you are desperate for my attention or something. You're actually a homo, aren't you? Come on, you can admit it.

If you're not going to even add something about the issue in between insults, why bother posting at all - unless you're just desperate for my attention, as I suspect....?

I'm surprised they didn't claim it was "George Bush's fault" :rofl:

Do you think, after 4 years, they are starting to realize just how fuck'n stupid they sound?

Liberal policy continues to collapse America

The police asked him to remove payphones, so he removed the payphones. Then they asked him to remove tables for outdoor seating, and he removed the tables for outdoor seating (it resulted in a 15 percent drop in revenues). Then the city’s zoning board ordered him to comply with 22 separate conditions, including hiring a full-time security guard, putting up fences, and installing a security camera system.

“The LAPD wants to control my business and run it in their view of how it should be run ...

since when is the LAPD a haven of liberal policy ? - why not go after the cops instead ?

the one item above he might consider is "installing a security camera system", would probably help business or if it runs it off maybe the cops have it right.

So you official position is that this restaurant is the cause of "public safety" issues and that without it, the public will suddenly be safe? :rofl:
That's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying the owner is trying to play the role of the victim, just to cut his overhead expenses. And that's tough-shitsky! All businesses deal with this. It doesn't matter where you're located, or what type of business you have, all of them, 100%, have to comply with local codes and ordinances. If they don't, they get "red-tagged" by the AHJ and lose their occupancy permit.

There are only 2 words you need to know, when dealing with a particular city's Dept of Building and Safety..............WILL COMPLY!

Hey, I just figured out the topic of your next thread!

"Business owners are entitled to kill consumers,
in order to ensure a positive cash flow!"

air pressure continues to collapse rotty's skull

nature abhors a vacuum

As usual, you can't dispute the facts, so you just post drivel.

Seriously, it's almost like you are desperate for my attention or something. You're actually a homo, aren't you? Come on, you can admit it.

If you're not going to even add something about the issue in between insults, why bother posting at all - unless you're just desperate for my attention, as I suspect....?

take me now, you brute

:lmao:

since when is the LAPD a haven of liberal policy ? - why not go after the cops instead ?

the one item above he might consider is "installing a security camera system", would probably help business or if it runs it off maybe the cops have it right.
If I was the owner, I'd say, "This is bullshit! I gotta pay for camera's, because they can't afford a drone!"

I'm surprised they didn't claim it was "George Bush's fault" :rofl:

Do you think, after 4 years, they are starting to realize just how fuck'n stupid they sound?
Not as stupid as expecting people to believe the US would spend $3 trillion dollars
and 4000 American lives, just to remove one man in a country on the other side of the planet.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Can you please enlighten us as to how a generic version of McDonald's is somehow putting public safety as risk?

Is there some special Scooby-Doo-like chemical in the burgers causing everyone to become the zombie-slave of an evil genius?!? :rofl:

Guarantee you, with or without this restaurant, crime rates will not change 0.00001 of a percent. And anyone who thinks otherwise is truly a fucking idiot.
You mean to tell me, I have to explain the content of your own link (you provided) to start this thread with?

Earth to Rott, they're not using the pay phones to ask mom if she wanted fries with her order?

Our nation's problems began with NAFTA. Business leaders were suddenly free to open their factories/sweat shops in third world nations, thus ensuring them no unions and extremely cheap labor. The U.S. in turn became a consumer rather than a producer and so we continue to slide down the ladder as a nation.

Forum List

Back