Liberal panic on MSNBC last 2 days has just been too pathetic to watch

If it comes down to a Perry/Romney ticket, the liberals are gonna be taking laxatives and wearing depends for a year. A Perry/Romney ticket will be acceptable for Republicans and Conservatives,,,you have two very strong candidates/governors who are all for the small businessman. The Fatso's on MSNBC wont have much to go on. With 20% of the voters unemployed or working part-time,,,,their not gonna vote for Obama no matter who the nominee is,,,,but a Perry/Romney ticket will make the 2010 debacle seem tame. Maybe Obama can then get a job as a 7-11 Manager?

If it comes down to a Perry/Romney ticket, the liberals are gonna be taking laxatives and wearing depends for a year. A Perry/Romney ticket will be acceptable for Republicans and Conservatives,,,you have two very strong candidates/governors who are all for the small businessman. The Fatso's on MSNBC wont have much to go on. With 20% of the voters unemployed or working part-time,,,,their not gonna vote for Obama no matter who the nominee is,,,,With 20% of the voters unemployed or working part-time,,,,their not gonna vote for Obama no matter who the nominee is. Maybe Obama can then get a job as a 7-11 Manager?

1) "With 20% of the voters unemployed or working part-time,,,,their not gonna vote for Obama no matter who the nominee is"
I disagree with this. If the GOP puts a whackjob like Bachmann, Palin or Paul on the ticket, they just handed the election to Obama.
2) a Perry/Romney ticket
Not quite as confident as you are but I think that would be a VERY strong ticket! Even if the economy improves a bit (but not much) a ticket like that could pull it off.

I noticed all the posters here thought CNN is boring. They probably have the same thoughts about CSPAN and PBS. Which are all pretty objective news sources.

FOX is a 24 hour right wing propaganda channel owned by foreigners. An Aussie, who is now embroiled in a scandal of cell phone hacking and may have been involved in the death of a child via message deletion..and a Saudi Prince. And they lie..and lie regularily. And they do this while race baiting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o0jUknE3SM&feature=related]‪FOX News false reporting on cost of Obama's journey to India‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-f10HE-YGs]‪Howard Kurtz: Fox News "Choreographed" Tea Party Coverage‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouKJixL--ms&feature=related]‪FOX ATTACKS OBAMA‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

MSNBC on the other hand may be bias..but it construction it's opinioned viewpoints on a solid foundation of facts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2khEV88eteA]‪Maddow Exposes Shameless, Craven Republican Hackery, Flip-Floppery & Rooting For America To Fail‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

If it comes down to a Perry/Romney ticket, the liberals are gonna be taking laxatives and wearing depends for a year. A Perry/Romney ticket will be acceptable for Republicans and Conservatives,,,you have two very strong candidates/governors who are all for the small businessman. The Fatso's on MSNBC wont have much to go on. With 20% of the voters unemployed or working part-time,,,,their not gonna vote for Obama no matter who the nominee is,,,,With 20% of the voters unemployed or working part-time,,,,their not gonna vote for Obama no matter who the nominee is. Maybe Obama can then get a job as a 7-11 Manager?

1) "With 20% of the voters unemployed or working part-time,,,,their not gonna vote for Obama no matter who the nominee is"
I disagree with this. If the GOP puts a whackjob like Bachmann, Palin or Paul on the ticket, they just handed the election to Obama.
2) a Perry/Romney ticket
Not quite as confident as you are but I think that would be a VERY strong ticket! Even if the economy improves a bit (but not much) a ticket like that could pull it off.

Perry's got zero chance in a general election. He's a bigotted theocrat who thinks secession is an option for Texas. He will however win these folks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubzG1CFi8cs]‪"Sovereignty or Secession" Rally in Austin, Texas‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Those were real candidates in Texas. They hate America.

The funny in this thread is that nothing the OP claims is true. There's been no liberal 'panic' on MSNBC,

I guess the OP thinks he's the only one who can watch it.

Most people see what they want to see, or are inclined to see, if you don't like Obama you see media one way, if you hope he can do some good for the nation, you see things another way. But a serious difference is how rabid big money conservatives go after a democratic president. I guess we can blame it all on FDR as he started a period that lasted till the eighties of a little pie for everyone. I remember some of the dislike of Carter but Clinton was demonized from the beginning and for years into the Bush administration the hatred of Clinton continued unabated. Clinton was blamed for the terrorism of the times and even Bush's failure to pay attention. Obama has had it even worse as the power of propaganda has infected more minds than even in Clinton's presidency. Meanwhile in the background the infrastructure collapses, monies for the public good are diminished, and the poor stand still as the wealthy grow their greed.

"This is when the Republican Party set its trap. Meeting in closed sessions at the beginning of the Obama regime, the party of tax cuts for the rich, unfunded wars, and the largest deficit in the history of the country redefined itself. It suddenly became the party of deficit reduction through lean government joined to supreme confidence in unregulated financial and corporate markets. It even opposed the bail out of General Motors and Chrysler, though these actions stopped unemployment from reaching a dangerous tipping point, allowed the two companies time to reconstruct themselves, and enabled them to pay back the loans within two years–-creating one of the most successful bailouts in the history of Euro-American economic life." The Contemporary Condition: The Republican Pincer Machine

"Being a Conservative" isn't a life accomplishment worthy of respect. It isn't an achievement that puts you above the rest of us. It doesn't give your opinions greater weight. And it isn't a substitute for experience, training, and independent rational thought.

You want to impress me? DO something. Don't just SAY something."

Goes both ways.

Yeah. Now find a post of mine where I said being a conservative is an achievement worthy of respect.

"Being a Conservative" isn't a life accomplishment worthy of respect. It isn't an achievement that puts you above the rest of us. It doesn't give your opinions greater weight. And it isn't a substitute for experience, training, and independent rational thought.

Goes both ways.

Yeah. Now find a post of mine where I said being a conservative is an achievement worthy of respect.

I guess he's missed the classic July 4th 'thank a liberal' thread. :lol: I haven't seen any conservative start a thread claiming the founding of the country as being a conservative achievement. Because that would be ridiculous. What I find interesting is that liberals can't see how ridiculous - and offensive - it is for them to claim the founding of the country as their 'achievement'.

I noticed all the posters here thought CNN is boring. They probably have the same thoughts about CSPAN and PBS. Which are all pretty objective news sources.

FOX is a 24 hour right wing propaganda channel owned by foreigners. An Aussie, who is now embroiled in a scandal of cell phone hacking and may have been involved in the death of a child via message deletion..and a Saudi Prince. And they lie..and lie regularily. And they do this while race baiting.

MSNBC on the other hand may be bias..but it construction it's opinioned viewpoints on a solid foundation of facts.

:lol::lol: Truthmatters Lite. That should be your new username, you lying sack of shit.

Goes both ways.

I guess he's missed the classic July 4th 'thank a liberal' thread. :lol: I haven't seen any conservative start a thread claiming the founding of the country as being a conservative achievement. Because that would be ridiculous. What I find interesting is that liberals can't see how ridiculous - and offensive - it is for them to claim the founding of the country as their 'achievement'.

Ask palin, she knows all about the founding fathers:lol:

:lol::lol: Truthmatters Lite. That should be your new username, you lying sack of shit.

Calling someone else a lying sack of shit? That's funny, coming from someone who idolizes the fake and unbalanced channel:cuckoo:

Goes both ways.

Because they really do think they deserve credit for it.

It's all part of the "the collective over the individual" mentality. Every member of the group deserves credit for something a few members of the group did (even if history has to be distorted), or recompensed for something bad that happened (see "reparations for slavery").

Similarly, group members must be blamed for the actions of a few...as long as the group isn't a liberal special interest group (see "white people must pay reparations for slavery").

Most people see what they want to see, or are inclined to see, if you don't like Obama you see media one way, if you hope he can do some good for the nation, you see things another way. But a serious difference is how rabid big money conservatives go after a democratic president. I guess we can blame it all on FDR as he started a period that lasted till the eighties of a little pie for everyone. I remember some of the dislike of Carter but Clinton was demonized from the beginning and for years into the Bush administration the hatred of Clinton continued unabated. Clinton was blamed for the terrorism of the times and even Bush's failure to pay attention. Obama has had it even worse as the power of propaganda has infected more minds than even in Clinton's presidency. Meanwhile in the background the infrastructure collapses, monies for the public good are diminished, and the poor stand still as the wealthy grow their greed.

"This is when the Republican Party set its trap. Meeting in closed sessions at the beginning of the Obama regime, the party of tax cuts for the rich, unfunded wars, and the largest deficit in the history of the country redefined itself. It suddenly became the party of deficit reduction through lean government joined to supreme confidence in unregulated financial and corporate markets. It even opposed the bail out of General Motors and Chrysler, though these actions stopped unemployment from reaching a dangerous tipping point, allowed the two companies time to reconstruct themselves, and enabled them to pay back the loans within two years–-creating one of the most successful bailouts in the history of Euro-American economic life." The Contemporary Condition: The Republican Pincer Machine
You got the pegged.

Hence, they will ignore these facts.

Reality doesn't agree with your article about GM:

BBCW: Obama Now Agrees: General Motors Will Never Pay Back all the Bailouts
he Obama administration said Wednesday that the government will lose about $14 billion in taxpayer funds from the bailout of the U.S. auto industry.

In a report from the president's National Economic Council, officials said that figure is down from the 60 percent the Treasury Department originally estimated the government would lose following its $80 billion bailout of Chrysler and General Motors in 2009.

Ask palin, she knows all about the founding fathers:lol:

I don't know if you saw it but I can't take credit for the "Being a Conservative isn't an accomplishment" thing. I just inserted Conservative, where someone else had written all that about Liberals, to show it goes both ways. :razz:

why are liberals already assuming that Rick Perry isn't a strong candidate? well lets just wait and see,,,if PMS NBC spends the next month bashing Perry, it means that Rick Perry is A VERY STRONG CANDIDATE,,,and Obama's Worst NIGHTMARE!!! Too bad no one watches MSNBC in August,,,,maybe just the crickets and house rodents. Chris Matthews and Racheal MaddDepends will devote their August programs to making Perry seem alot more dumber than Obama.

I have reluctantly come to agree that in order to have a fair and honest election in 2012 we must, in November 2011, prohibit all radio and television broadcasting and suspend publication of all newspapers and news magazines.

Then candidates can campaign in person to the extent they can get around.

Of course this will also necessitate the grounding of all corporate aircraft carrying other than employees of their owning corporation. No free travel for candidates but they might be allowed to use public transit if they can count the required change to get on board unassisted.

Why not public financing, so we can get the "buying and selling" of votes to the biggest contributors out of the system?

why are liberals already assuming that Rick Perry isn't a strong candidate? well lets just wait and see,,,if PMS NBC spends the next month bashing Perry, it means that Rick Perry is A VERY STRONG CANDIDATE,,,and Obama's Worst NIGHTMARE!!! Too bad no one watches MSNBC in August,,,,maybe just the crickets and house rodents. Chris Matthews and Racheal MaddDepends will devote their August programs to making Perry seem alot more dumber than Obama.

I think Perry would be one of the GOP's best possible choices. I also think Romney would but apparently he, like Ronald Reagan is considered a RINO by the extreme Right so the GOP will probably bow to them and go with someone else.

As far as the thread goes. 1. There is no such thing as
The Liberal Media.
2. FOX is a Right Wing talkpiece that slants and distorts for that agenda.
3. MSNBC is FOX for The Left.
4. CNN leans slightly to the left - which makes it useful for spotting extreme Righties - They will claim is a completely Liberal station - which is easily disproven.

what makes MSNBC so amusing,is that all viewers are able to catch them in a lie,either that,they all wonder why MSNBC will not listen to a conservative view of very urgent issues, like when they talk to someone like Bernie Sanders who believes we need to tax the rich to pay back at least the 4 trillion Obama pissed off,and never had any real plan to pay it back. They always make it sound like their ideas to solve our ecominic issues will work! well if so,,why are we so worse off now than in January 2009?

Forum List

Back