Liberal or Conservative?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
If you never read my comments and my opinions.

Mc-Donalds2.jpg
Mc-Donalds.jpg
Auto5.jpg

I think Im a mix of both. For modern standards I might be a bit conservative but for old school liberals I would be totally liberal. I just put much importance into functional family values. And I believe a man and a woman is Gods natural order. Well I got more tolerant towards LGBTQ though but I still believe it is unnatural but I tolerate them. That would make some think Im conservative maybe. Fiscally Im also a social democrat, or social and such and I think that fits perfectly with christianity too because christianity is social and for the weak and poor. Im not a predatory capitalist. I like Bernie Sanders but I dont like trannies for example. people with lots of tattoos and piercings and such who are deformed in my opinion just like the trannies. There are some people who change even their species they transform into tigers and lions and such. Nowadays that is liberal, but Im not sure if that is really liberal.

I think Im a mix of both. For modern standards I might be a bit conservative but for old school liberals I would be totally liberal. I just put much importance into functional family values. And I believe a man and a woman is Gods natural order. Well I got more tolerant towards LGBTQ though but I still believe it is unnatural but I tolerate them. That would make some think Im conservative maybe. Fiscally Im also a social democrat, or social and such and I think that fits perfectly with christianity too because christianity is social and for the weak and poor. Im not a predatory capitalist. I like Bernie Sanders but I dont like trannies for example. people with lots of tattoos and piercings and such who are deformed in my opinion just like the trannies. There are some people who change even their species they transform into tigers and lions and such. Nowadays that is liberal, but Im not sure if that is really liberal.
I figured you were a liberal because you were eating at McDonalds.

I love McDonalds.

Trump's favorite food. God you're stupid.
Kiss my ass, troll BOY.

Your posts suggest that you are so obsessed with yourself that you can't be bothered to consider what being liberal or conservative even means.

Forum List

Back