Liberal Nut Apologizes for Using "Christmas"

Nina Totenberg?

'nuff said... and why again are we funding NPR? Stand on your own 2 feet or buh bye.

When will our NPR Nightmare finally end? They don't deserve Taxpayer Dollars. This woman is typical of what NPR & PBS are all about. Where are all the Conservatives at NPR & PBS? I just don't see any. They're all babbling Left Wing loons. Their Public Funding should be stripped immediately. I don't want to pay for round the clock Left Wing propaganda anymore.

How could they fire Juan Williams and keep a Leftist piece of shit like Totenberg? Many of her past comments were much worse than anything Juan Williams ever said. I just don't see any Conservatives at NPR or PBS. So why should all Taxpayers be forced to fund 24/7 Left Wing propaganda? Time to cut the public funding. End of story.

How could they fire Juan Williams and keep a Leftist piece of shit like Totenberg? Many of her past comments were much worse than anything Juan Williams ever said. I just don't see any Conservatives at NPR or PBS. So why should all Taxpayers be forced to fund 24/7 Left Wing propaganda? Time to cut the public funding. End of story.

Like what?

What has Nina Totenburg said that was "worse" than Juan Williams?

Like what?

Juan Williams didn't say anything wrong.

Fuck her. We say Christmas when and wherever we want to. She can shove her DUmbassedness up her liberal ass.

Like what?

Juan Williams didn't say anything wrong.

I didn't say he did.

NPR should be dismantled.

It should be replaced by somebody I don't have to pay taxes to not listen too.

I'm against dismantling. However, I'm totally in favor of any government monies to PBS, NPR, all 'arts' concerned via grants.

Truth is that museums, zoos, etc., will be supported by those who frequent them and think they are important. It's not in the government's realm to be funding these.

I'm against dismantling. However, I'm totally in favor of any government monies to PBS, NPR, all 'arts' concerned via grants.

Yeah, we get it. But you're cool with corporate welfare, right? I wonder if we put those two sets of numbers side by side which one would be exponentially larger. I wonder...

I don't have a problem with people saying "Happy Holidays" or "Merry Christmas." Neither one should be criticized. Some people make too big a deal out of this stuff. And certainly no one should ever have to apologize for saying "Merry Christmas." Totenberg is a warped Lefty Winger. It's silly political correctness taken to an absurd extreme. But what else should we expect from an extremist ideologue like Totenberg? She should no longer be at NPR. Her Left Wing bias is way too obvious. Why should all Taxpayers be forced to pay for her Left Wing propaganda? Just my opinion anyway.

Forum List

Back