Liberal Moonbat Bill Bennett Slams Glenn Beck

Is the Bill Bennet you are talking about the guy who appeared on Hannity & Colmes before the election?
Maybe. Bill Bennett had a radio talk show for a while.

hey...did you see what is on the cbs blog?

something about Rush slamming Beck and Beck saying he believes in Global Warming?
he has also shown a willingness to break with right-wing orthodoxy, as evidenced by a new interview in which he says he believes global warming is real and thinks a legitimate case can be made that it's been caused by mankind.

Beck even goes so far as to question the connection between the GOP and perhaps its most admired member, telling USA Weekend that "I don't think [Ronald] Reagan was a real Republican."

Another conservative radio host, Mark Levin, is also taking a shot at Beck for his CPAC comments. Levin said Beck should "stop acting like a clown" and "dividing" Republicans, Politico reports.
Thats him then, I thought for a Republican mouthpiece he was excellent and dangerous.

I have little time to be here, I have quite a full life in the real world in the UK so I am sorry but I do not view those things:eusa_angel:

Is the Bill Bennet you are talking about the guy who appeared on Hannity & Colmes before the election?

something about Rush slamming Beck and Beck saying he believes in Global Warming?
he has also shown a willingness to break with right-wing orthodoxy, as evidenced by a new interview in which he says he believes global warming is real and thinks a legitimate case can be made that it's been caused by mankind.

Beck even goes so far as to question the connection between the GOP and perhaps its most admired member, telling USA Weekend that "I don't think [Ronald] Reagan was a real Republican."

Another conservative radio host, Mark Levin, is also taking a shot at Beck for his CPAC comments. Levin said Beck should "stop acting like a clown" and "dividing" Republicans, Politico reports.
Thats him then, I thought for a Republican mouthpiece he was excellent and dangerous.

I have little time to be here, I have quite a full life in the real world in the UK so I am sorry but I do not view those things:eusa_angel:
real life? :lol: most people here have no clue what you are talking about. :lol: maybe you can explain...when you have the time.

:eusa_whistle:

There go those left wing moonbats criticizing a tribune of the people....:lol:
Bill Bennett to Glenn Beck: There’s a Difference Between Drunk & Sober And There’s a Difference Between Dems & the GOP

Sunday, February 21, 2010, 10:21 PM
Jim Hoft

Not everyone was impressed with Glenn Beck’s CPAC speech last night.
Bill Bennett hammered Glenn Beck for not being factual or fair with his facts. Glenn Beck spent a considerable amount of time scolding the GOP during his talk last night.
Gateway Pundit
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-lame-zone/106707-pumvee-virus-usmb.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/106416-glenn-beck-dry-drunk-on-display.html

Bill Bennett is a Liberal? Don't think so.

There go those left wing moonbats criticizing a tribune of the people....:lol:
Bill Bennett to Glenn Beck: There’s a Difference Between Drunk & Sober And There’s a Difference Between Dems & the GOP

Sunday, February 21, 2010, 10:21 PM
Jim Hoft

Not everyone was impressed with Glenn Beck’s CPAC speech last night.
Bill Bennett hammered Glenn Beck for not being factual or fair with his facts. Glenn Beck spent a considerable amount of time scolding the GOP during his talk last night.
Gateway Pundit
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-lame-zone/106707-pumvee-virus-usmb.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/106416-glenn-beck-dry-drunk-on-display.html

Bill Bennett is a Liberal? Don't think so.

Unclear on the concept? Figures. You're a red state Pamper baby, no?

You already posted the same thing in another thread.
You are attention whoring and flooding .
No one gives a fuckaroo what Bill Bennet says period.

Isn't he the Gambling Addict who was on FOX last nite talking about Congressman Randle (or whatever his name is)

He's a man of virtues! Or so his publisher says. :eusa_whistle:

So Bennett disagrees. So what?

Bennet is one of the brightest and most educated guys on the right who have a media outlet/voice. People like you (you personally?) slammed me for mentioning before Bennet did, that Beck is nothing but a dangerous fool and a dry drunk.

what little credibility you may have had around here is in the toilet with your values.

Most educated?

Beck isn't a fool. Nor is he a dry drunk.

If he was either, you would be able to argue against the point he makes instead of resorting to name calling in lame attempts to marginalize him.

Bennet is wrong. You are wrong. What is so difficult to understand about that?

Bill Bennet is right, you are wrong, and nothing under the sky has changed. Move along.

Bennet is one of the brightest and most educated guys on the right who have a media outlet/voice. People like you (you personally?) slammed me for mentioning before Bennet did, that Beck is nothing but a dangerous fool and a dry drunk.

what little credibility you may have had around here is in the toilet with your values.

Most educated?

Beck isn't a fool. Nor is he a dry drunk.

If he was either, you would be able to argue against the point he makes instead of resorting to name calling in lame attempts to marginalize him.

Bennet is wrong. You are wrong. What is so difficult to understand about that?

Bill Bennet is right, you are wrong, and nothing under the sky has changed. Move along.

Right Jake. And you're really a Republican.

Id say he is missing the lime light and is willing to do anything to get a headline.
And is doing so as a slash and burn neocon.

The repeat of Dainty's prior thread is no more persausive this time than it was as an epic fail the first time.

Granted, Dainty, THIS TIME, chose to lie in the thread headline. Bennett is not a moonbat at all and is not a liberal.

And of course, he's entitled to his opinion. He may be right or he may be wrong or the truth could lay somewhere in between.

Any way you slice it, however, Dainty is once again a massive epic fail.

real life? :lol: most people here have no clue what you are talking about. :lol: maybe you can explain...when you have the time.

:eusa_whistle:
Good morning, will that do?:eusa_angel:

Id say he is missing the lime light and is willing to do anything to get a headline.
And is doing so as a slash and burn neocon.
a bit like you Mr Titnah, just piss off and find a muslim, and you will be ok.

New Topics

Forum List

Back