Liberal Moonbat Bill Bennett Slams Glenn Beck

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
There go those left wing moonbats criticizing a tribune of the people....:lol:
Bill Bennett to Glenn Beck: There’s a Difference Between Drunk & Sober And There’s a Difference Between Dems & the GOP

Sunday, February 21, 2010, 10:21 PM
Jim Hoft

Not everyone was impressed with Glenn Beck’s CPAC speech last night.
Bill Bennett hammered Glenn Beck for not being factual or fair with his facts. Glenn Beck spent a considerable amount of time scolding the GOP during his talk last night.
Gateway Pundit
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-lame-zone/106707-pumvee-virus-usmb.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/106416-glenn-beck-dry-drunk-on-display.html

Last edited:
There go those left wing moonbats criticizing a tribune of the people....:lol:
Bill Bennett to Glenn Beck: There’s a Difference Between Drunk & Sober And There’s a Difference Between Dems & the GOP

Sunday, February 21, 2010, 10:21 PM
Jim Hoft

Not everyone was impressed with Glenn Beck’s CPAC speech last night.
Bill Bennett hammered Glenn Beck for not being factual or fair with his facts. Glenn Beck spent a considerable amount of time scolding the GOP during his talk last night.
Gateway Pundit
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-lame-zone/106707-pumvee-virus-usmb.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/106416-glenn-beck-dry-drunk-on-display.html

I absolutely love IT when I'm right and the Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB is Wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

attention_whore.jpg

[IMGttp://www.spurgin.net/images/etc/attention_whore.jpg[/IMG]

gawd, you really did ahve IT wrong this time...didn't you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

sticking up for and praising Glenn Beck. Now when one of your masters comes out and scolds the dry drunken dog Beck, you are left with attacking moi...the messenger. :eusa_whistle:

:clap2:

You already posted the same thing in another thread.
You are attention whoring and flooding .
No one gives a fuckaroo what Bill Bennet says period.

So Bennett disagrees. So what?

Bennet is one of the brightest and most educated guys on the right who have a media outlet/voice. People like you (you personally?) slammed me for mentioning before Bennet did, that Beck is nothing but a dangerous fool and a dry drunk.

what little credibility you may have had around here is in the toilet with your values.

Bennet is one of the brightest and most educated guys on the right who have a media outlet/voice. People like you (you personally?) slammed me for mentioning before Bennet did, that Beck is nothing but a dangerous fool and a dry drunk.

what little credibility you may have had around here is in the toilet with your values.

Yeah, and you have zero credibility because it was flushed down the toilet. Shit for brains.:lol:

Yeah, and you have zero credibility because it was flushed down the toilet. Shit for brains.:lol:

Yet another Right Wing Lunatic @ USMB joins the rat pack attacking Dante?

yawn

D.

Yet another Right Wing Lunatic @ USMB joins the rat pack attacking Dante?

yawn

D.

Suck it, bitch.:lol:

Most educated?

Beck isn't a fool. Nor is he a dry drunk.

If he was either, you would be able to argue against the point he makes instead of resorting to name calling in lame attempts to marginalize him.

Bennet is wrong. You are wrong. What is so difficult to understand about that?

Most educated?

Beck isn't a fool. Nor is he a dry drunk.

If he was either, you would be able to argue against the point he makes instead of resorting to name calling in lame attempts to marginalize him.

Bennet is wrong. You are wrong. What is so difficult to understand about that?

Bennett is the real thing...an academic.

Beck is as big a dry drunk as it gets. He's also a loud mouthed loser with a microphone.

attacking him is what conservatives of conscience are starting to do.

Is the Bill Bennet you are talking about the guy who appeared on Hannity & Colmes before the election?

Is the Bill Bennet you are talking about the guy who appeared on Hannity & Colmes before the election?
Maybe. Bill Bennett had a radio talk show for a while.

hey...did you see what is on the cbs blog?

something about Rush slamming Beck and Beck saying he believes in Global Warming?
he has also shown a willingness to break with right-wing orthodoxy, as evidenced by a new interview in which he says he believes global warming is real and thinks a legitimate case can be made that it's been caused by mankind.

Beck even goes so far as to question the connection between the GOP and perhaps its most admired member, telling USA Weekend that "I don't think [Ronald] Reagan was a real Republican."

Another conservative radio host, Mark Levin, is also taking a shot at Beck for his CPAC comments. Levin said Beck should "stop acting like a clown" and "dividing" Republicans, Politico reports.

New Topics

Forum List

Back