Liberal Media- NBC's Brian Williams is NOW under fire

The meetings at NBC are said to center, now, on how they're going to bring back Williams after some as yet undefinied "time out". No thought at all being given to firing him. Just enough time off so the stench wafts gently away.

Which will if we let it.

"are said to" huh?

Why does this sound so much like "some people say..."? :eusa_think:

Wait, I know ---

"Liberal media!" :eusa_dance:

Brain Williams is being punished for Iraq?

You're out of your mind

Look- The lefties like to cry about guns and war, yet they reap in the $$$$ with their films depicting just that. And now, we have a lefty reporter who felt the void left by being a coward....

So he lied about it. BW felt he needed to lie to cover up his personal failure and remorse in never serving his country.

-Geaux
Neither you nor anyone else on the right has 'proven' Williams is a 'liberal,' or that 'the media' are 'liberal,' for that matter; where your errant, subjective opinion isn't 'proof.'
They never report anything bad about the obama regime.

Speaking of New Orleans, Williams said he heard about a guy killing himself in the Super Dome. A few weeks later he said he watched him kill himself. LoL.

^^ same poster who called Brian Williams (who's from New Jersey) a "canuck" and said that "they're all liars". One considers one's sources...

You're the liar here, both in denying you're the half-ass stooge "pogo rocks" on another board and not acknowledging I admitted I confused your hero on NBC with a canuck sportscaster with the same name while multi-tasking in another thread. I don't believe a word you say about Katrina or the pics you posted....there is no time stamp on any of them and no "floating bodies"....when I'm "considering sources", I'd only use yours to prove you're a joke, as I have several times already.

The Quarter flooded. Deep enough for a body to float for sure. Don't know you or Pogo or Brian Williams. Take it from another Katrinite, it is very possible he did see a body float by.

Personally, I don't believe him, but that's just because he has been caught lying for impact and I suspect he's done it his entire career.

^^ same poster who called Brian Williams (who's from New Jersey) a "canuck" and said that "they're all liars". One considers one's sources...

You're the liar here, both in denying you're the half-ass stooge "pogo rocks" on another board and not acknowledging I admitted I confused your hero on NBC with a canuck sportscaster with the same name while multi-tasking in another thread. I don't believe a word you say about Katrina or the pics you posted....there is no time stamp on any of them and no "floating bodies"....when I'm "considering sources", I'd only use yours to prove you're a joke, as I have several times already.

The Quarter flooded. Deep enough for a body to float for sure. Don't know you or Pogo or Brian Williams. Take it from another Katrinite, it is very possible he did see a body float by.

Personally, I don't believe him, but that's just because he has been caught lying for impact and I suspect he's done it his entire career.

"Katrinite" -- I thought I invented that word. Well, GMTA.

Another poster fed me the quote he said (if it's accurate) and it went something like "When you see a body float by from your French Quarter hotel..." -- which is a subordinate clause and gives him an 'out' in that it's not a declarative sentence saying "I saw a body". That sentence structure sounds like calculated posing.

But there's a whole lot of Katrina revisionism going on and not just recently. I had one clown in another thread try to tell me over a thousand bodies "didn't happen". I had to post pictures for him and then he still denied it. He couldn't explain why the Ritz Carlton needed fifteen months for flood repairs or why we residents were't allowed back to our homes until October (which of course was when the corpses were being dealt with). Clown tried to tell me business didn't grind to a halt at all, that they just took the opportunity to renovate. :rolleyes:

Hard to believe.

But it's not a new tactic. I've been correcting revisions on this crap as long as I've been on this site.

Gambit ran this article nine years ago: Do You Know What it Means to Myth New Orleans. Love the title.
Gotta wonder why there are people running around claiming it didn't happen. Boggles the mind.

I have always liked Brian Williams but this right here? I'm trying to find some way to justify it because I like him...but I can't. This is quite disgusting and deplorable.

I have always liked Brian Williams but this right here? I'm trying to find some way to justify it because I like him...but I can't. This is quite disgusting and deplorable.

What the Advocate advocated trying to reinvent Katrina history to get some internet face time is disgusting and deplorable.

That's awesome!
4i6Ckte.gif

My favorite version, from one of my favorite albums - Harry Connick, Jr. is 20 years old, and of course that's Dr. John helping out and playing organ.

Forum List

Back