Liberal media crying it's unfair for conservatives to appropriate "fake news" meme

Maybe we should ask Brian Williams. He was there when he invented fake news.

You elected a Birther. Birtherism was the number one fake news story for years.

Oh poor baby, Trump demanded Obama's birth certificate?

I guess that's OUTRAGEOUS while Hillary and Dems demanding Trumps tax records is okay.

Nice try libs but it isn't "fake news" to ask for documents.

Releasing a golden showers report that turned out to be totally made up is fake news.

Get over it.

Your side lost again.

See? Right on cue. The ultimate double standard.

Fake birther news for 8 years, okay.

One errant article from some internet site, the end of the world. You retards never fail to remind us how retarded you are.

I guess that's OUTRAGEOUS while Hillary and Dems demanding Trumps tax records is okay.

Releasing a golden showers report that turned out to be totally made up is fake news.

Get over it.

Your side lost again.

One errant article from some internet site, the end of the world. You retards never fail to remind us how retarded you are.

ONE errant article?????????????????????????????????

Bwahahahaaa!

I love how you libs try to spin this.

This ONE ERRANT ARTICLE was completely false!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Get over it.

Your side lost again.

Bwahahahaaa!

So were 10,000 birther articles and Trump LED the birther movement for several years.

btw, how do you know it's completely false? Has Trump proven he doesn't like being pissed on? We know he's a perv.

Get over it.

Your side lost again.

Bwahahahaaa!

So were 10,000 birther articles and Trump LED the birther movement for several years.

btw, how do you know it's completely false? Has Trump proven he doesn't like being pissed on? We know he's a perv.
It could be true. Nobody knows. Right?

Get over it.

Your side lost again.

Bwahahahaaa!

Bwahahahaa!

This is typical liberalism. :lmao:

Dan Rather, and the faked Bush National Guard records again.

Doesn't matter Rather was busted with faked records with Microsoft fonts (something that would have been impossible at the time Bush was IN the National Guard) Dan Rather said they hadn't proved the documents were false. :lmao:

Sorry libs but the ONUS is on the those making the charge.

That's why we are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. It's illogical to prove a negative.

When you libs have evidence do let us know. But screaming at us we have to prove your failed conspiracy plots is pure desperation, itself.

You lost again libs and this time you not only lost the election, but the what credibility your liberal media ever had.

You lost big time.

FACE IT!

Get over it.

Your side lost again.

Bwahahahaaa!

Bwahahahaa!

Doesn't matter Rather was busted with faked records with Microsoft fonts (something that would have been impossible at the time Bush was IN the National Guard) Dan Rather said they hadn't proved the documents were false. :lmao:

That's why we are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. It's illogical to prove a negative.

When you libs have evidence do let us know. But screaming at us we have to prove your failed conspiracy plots is pure desperation, itself.

You lost again libs and this time you not only lost the election, but the what credibility your liberal media ever had.

You lost big time.

FACE IT!

So if Hillary Clinton was innocent of any wrongdoing (as in innocent until proven guilty)

why all the 'fake news' in the RW media claiming otherwise?

Get over it.

Your side lost again.

Bwahahahaaa!

He admitted he harassed women by groping their pussies, and he bragged about it.

that is irrefutable fact.

Get over it.

Your side lost again.

Bwahahahaaa!

Bwahahahaa!

You lost big time.

FACE IT!

So if Hillary Clinton was innocent of any wrongdoing (as in innocent until proven guilty)

I have yet to see ANY of you libs deny the truth of what was in those emails.

Nice try but we didn't make the charge that Hillary was corrupt.

Hillary did that to herself by trying to cover up her corruption and botching the job.

Your side lost. Hillary lost.

Get over it.

Get over it.

Your side lost again.

Bwahahahaaa!

He admitted he harassed women by groping their pussies, and he bragged about it.

that is irrefutable fact.

And Hillary is on tape laughing about getting a man off who raped a child.

Bwahahahaaa!

Bwahahahaa!

You lost big time.

FACE IT!

Hillary did that to herself by trying to cover up her corruption and botching the job.

Get over it.

Innocent until proven guilty. That's what you claimed for Trump.

It took me ONE post to get you to flip flop when Hillary was the subject.

Get back in your trailer.

Bwahahahaaa!

Bwahahahaa!

You lost big time.

FACE IT!

Get over it.
The American people lost only some of them do not realize this yet.

Bwahahahaaa!

Bwahahahaa!

You lost big time.

FACE IT!

Get over it.

I have no idea what you said there.

Bwahahahaa!

You lost big time.

FACE IT!

Get over it.

It means time will persuade even Trump supporters that electing Donald Trump was a mighty mistake.

Bwahahahaa!

You lost big time.

FACE IT!

Get over it.

It means time will persuade even Trump supporters that electing Donald Trump was a mighty mistake.

Well, we shall see.

The ardent Obama supporters still don't see they made a mistake so I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Forum List

Back