*&%$#$ Liberal media bias strikes again!

Glock, you're wrong. I've actually seen them while watching Faux news call Obama Osama, and I've seen it happen more than once. Matter of fact, Jon Stewart has played some of those clips on his show also.

And.....if Faux news was in charge of the filming for all the news stations, then please tell me why CNN Situation Room as well as AC360 has shown some of their experts dancing in the aisles with their logo pasted all over the screen? You guys are completely wrong, and unless you can provide concrete proof (with links), you're gonna have to deal with me calling bullshit on you.

Now hold on a minute... a couple posts back you said you were "an avid CNN watcher." Now which is it, do you watch CNN all the time or Fox News? Which would you have us believe? Seems to me that you calling the reporters at Fox News "morons" is telling which side of the fence YOU sit on, so I suppose YOU might here osama when they said obama, when no one else did.

I call bull shit on your little game along with glock.

Now hold on a minute... a couple posts back you said you were "an avid CNN watcher." Now which is it, do you watch CNN all the time or Fox News? Which would you have us believe? Seems to me that you calling the reporters at Fox News "morons" is telling which side of the fence YOU sit on, so I suppose YOU might here osama when they said obama, when no one else did.

I call bull shit on your little game along with glock.
he only know what someone ELSE told him
he doesnt actually watch

And Larry King messed up Biden's name the other night by calling him Obiden.

Obama/Osama, who gives a rusty crap?

Forum List

Back