*&%$#$ Liberal media bias strikes again!

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
66lnja.jpg

Oh wait, did I say liberal? :doubt:

66lnja.jpg

Oh wait, did I say liberal? :doubt:

Do you know that Fox is in charge of all the video this year? Any footage you see on ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, is coming from Fox News.

So you notice people distracted during speeches, or people yawning, or you see black people a lot more than you do white people.

Fox is very subtle.

Fox didn't believe Randi Rhodes callers were saying the party was united. They asked if they could tap into her boards and she let them. It's funny the liar network doesn't believe the news of other networks. Liars always think everyone is is lying too.

FAUX News is in charge of CNN's video? Well....as an avid watcher of CNN, I can tell you that is patently false.

However, based on what I've seen the morons at Faux News doing, I can tell you that this sounds EXACTLY like something that they would try. They've followed along with the Bush Jr. playbook for quite a while, and now, they're trying to do the same thing for McInsane that they did for Bumbling Bush Jr.

Well, based on the way the asses over at Faux news have been behaving as of late, I'd be more than willing to believe this is true.

Well, I can tell you that I did see Faux news report on Obama and call him Osama SEVERAL times. This looks like more of the same old bullshit.

FAUX News is in charge of CNN's video? Well....as an avid watcher of CNN, I can tell you that is patently false.

However, based on what I've seen the morons at Faux News doing, I can tell you that this sounds EXACTLY like something that they would try. They've followed along with the Bush Jr. playbook for quite a while, and now, they're trying to do the same thing for McInsane that they did for Bumbling Bush Jr.

Sorry, you are wrong. It is the luck of the draw but every news channel has the opportunity to do all the filming and they feed it to the other channels.

You're going to make me prove it, aren't you? No one ever believes me but I never make shit up. I know you are being sincere when you don't believe this, but I'm telling you, Fox is doing all the video this year. let me see if I can find proof. You guys ever hear of google? LOL.

Fox won the lot to be the pool camera for the Democratic Convention, so the other cable channels have to take their video feeds from Fox, which obviously switches away from anything they don't like, forcing MSNBC to fill in the time with blathering pundits. Now I'm sure they don't mind doing that sometimes, but they have no control over when or how long.

This is the most crass form of censorship and blatant manipulation. They had better not manipulate the evening event tomorrow night. I don't know whether the arrangement included Invesco Field since that was decided later. At this point, there;s not much we can do but be aware and watch either CSPAN or the Dem's own DNC08 cable channel. It's channel 211 on Dish network. I don't know about DirectTV.

Daily Kos: State of the Nation

Glock, you're wrong. I've actually seen them while watching Faux news call Obama Osama, and I've seen it happen more than once. Matter of fact, Jon Stewart has played some of those clips on his show also.

And.....if Faux news was in charge of the filming for all the news stations, then please tell me why CNN Situation Room as well as AC360 has shown some of their experts dancing in the aisles with their logo pasted all over the screen? You guys are completely wrong, and unless you can provide concrete proof (with links), you're gonna have to deal with me calling bullshit on you.

Glock, you're wrong. I've actually seen them while watching Faux news call Obama Osama, and I've seen it happen more than once. Matter of fact, Jon Stewart has played some of those clips on his show also.

And.....if Faux news was in charge of the filming for all the news stations, then please tell me why CNN Situation Room as well as AC360 has shown some of their experts dancing in the aisles with their logo pasted all over the screen? You guys are completely wrong, and unless you can provide concrete proof (with links), you're gonna have to deal with me calling bullshit on you.

Wow Jon Stewart said so. Isn't he a satirist?

Sorry, but the way it works is that one is innocent until proven guilty. The fact that no one has been able to produce more than a single frame of this in the age of Tivo and Youtube suggests that it is a mere photoshop. Same deal with your accusation of 'multiple Osama's on a Fox News show'.

So again, these should both be easy to prove if true. If you can't, then you and or sealybobo's cred goes down.

New Topics

Forum List

Back