Liberal Media At It Again

Oh, I am NOT questioning Soro's involvement, especially in the 2004 election and how much money of his own he indirectly put in to it!

All I am saying is that I saw him on an interview with some "Money" show on the 24/7 and he said that he was getting out of politics....not going to spend his money on it anymore...he was disillusioned with the waste of money because the Dems didn't win....at least that is how he came off to me in the interview.

So, when you posted this, I did a google and found some links that showed what I had thought....after the tv interview, and that is that these political groups won't be getting his money anymore....

This is not to say that he will not change his mind, but this is where it stands now...

it was just an FYI....you can continue to disbelieve it if you WISH! ;)

Guess what - he lied

He is still funding many left wing groups

Of course, it is not unusual for the Bush haters to say one thing and then do another

Guess what - he lied

He is still funding many left wing groups

Of course, it is not unusual for the Bush haters to say one thing and then do another

Do you have PROOF of your assumption? He said this in September of 2006, has he continued to contribute to them since then?

How can one find out, I wonder?

Care

Do you have PROOF of your assumption? He said this in September of 2006, has he continued to contribute to them since then?

How can one find out, I wonder?

Care

Did you read the link I posted from last week's source?

A military member on flight status can legally remove themself from flight status at ANY time. One way to do it is to NOT take the physical. Failure to take a physical for a voluntary status is not illegal, it is not AWOL, it is not something one can legally be forced to do. In this case " an order" to take a physical is symantics. The order simply provides the member with the notification that they must take the physical or they will be removed from flight status. A status that is completely voluntary..

So you're saying he "voluntarily" took the easy way out to avoid combat?

As to the Rather piece, be so kind as to provide some documentation, since you have claimed now that numerous sources existed. Seems if numerous sources existed that after 5 years of research and digging Mapes could have found something other than a forgery to run with. A Forgery, I will add, that they were told was a forgery. The general that supposedly was involved in the forged document had retired a YEAR before the document was supposedly written. Not only was it a forgery it was a fantasy document. Nothing in the document was true, none of it had ever happened.

Maybe I'll just blame it on the Italians....you know like Bush&Co. did with the bogus Iraq/Niger uranium claim that Bush used in his SOTU even though he knew it was based upon forged documents.

Hey, come to think of it, that little forgery job doesn't bother you at all does it?

I guess everything's relative in the world of Conservative fantasyland.
The author of the Forgery is a disgruntled former officer in the Guard that had an axe to grind with Governor Bush. He fabricated the Document to get even for what he considered unfair treatment. This was general knowledge that mapes and rather and the entire research team KNEW. Their expert told them the document was a fake. They said thank you, we have no need of your services anymore.

As to the idiotic claim that DoD ran or runs the news, even in WW2 that wasn't true. Independent reporters , that were not controlled by the War department filed their own stories, the only control the Military had was the right to censor classified information from reports submitted by war correspondence..

You know the govt. didn't only censor "classified" info.

They censored everything that was not pro-war propaganda.

That's how people like you grew up believing that other past wars were just and glorious. That model was never truly accurate and it damn sure isn't applicable to the current situation.

You're living in the past. Wake up!

You live in a fantasy world. feel free to post your loony toons attacks and rebuttals but don't be suprised when you get treated like the 12 year old that needs medication for his delusions.

Back at ya Ret. Gunny! Your ignorance and denial is assisting our enemies.

Why don't you love your country?

CNN Reveals Truth About Sebelius’s Iraq-Ruined-Kansas Line, But Still Spins It Her Way
Posted by Matthew Balan on May 8, 2007 - 17:43.
Apparently, CNN can't get enough of Kathleen Sebelius, the Democrat governor of Kansas. She made two appearances on CNN on Monday, once on "American Morning," and the other time on "The Situation Room." Both times, she tried to blame the Iraq war for any hampered reactions to the devastation caused by a tornado in Greensburg, Kansas. The same evening, the "Paula Zahn Now" program featured another segment on the supposed equipment shortages Governor Sibelius has highlighted in her media appearances. Even though the segment's sound bytes supported the governor's line, CNN Pentagon correspondent Jamie McIntyre and Major General Tod Bunting of the Kansas National Guard made several points that reveal the truth of the situation.

One thing that was missing from all 3 CNN programs were any Republican responses to the governor's line. Both the White House and Kansas Senator Sam Brownback (who is also a Republican candidate for president) both disputed Sebelius's claims that there was a shortage of National Guard resources.

for complete article

And yet nowhere in the quoted section of that article was even a mention of Bush.

Seems like somebody imagines Bush is being blamed out of thin air.

You have a reading comprehension problem I see. Bush was going to spend his last year in the Guard in a non flight status in another State, he had no reason to take the flight physical, he wasn't going to be flying anymore.

I further suggest you do some basic research. Bush was a pilot of an Interceptor in a squadron tasked with defending the US from a Soviet attack. He flew an obsolete one engine death trap and voluntarily flew it more than was required. He volunteered for duty in Viet Nam.

His aircraft was being mothballed, further negating any reason to remain on flight status. He did not have enough time left in the Guard to transition to another aircraft.

But hey misrepresent what was said all you want.

You have a reading comprehension problem I see. Bush was going to spend his last year in the Guard in a non flight status in another State, he had no reason to take the flight physical, he wasn't going to be flying anymore.

How convenient! Well that worked out for him just fine didn't it?

What a hero! (LOL!)

Hey....how about the other chickenhawks in the Bush admin., none of whom served their country in combat?

I'll bet they have airtight alibis for why they're so eager to send the children of other people off to war when they skipped the experience themselves.

Do you know any of their stories? You could start this coward list with Cheney and after "C" just go through the alphabet.

I further suggest you do some basic research. Bush was a pilot of an Interceptor in a squadron tasked with defending the US from a Soviet attack. He flew an obsolete one engine death trap and voluntarily flew it more than was required. He volunteered for duty in Viet Nam..

Yeah.....we all know how hard it was to get to Vietnam.

They were very selective about who got to go weren't they?

His aircraft was being mothballed, further negating any reason to remain on flight status. He did not have enough time left in the Guard to transition to another aircraft.

Poor guy!

I'll bet he was the only draft age male in the whole country who was just chomping at the bit to serve in Vietnam who was not allowed to go.

Cursed luck!

But hey misrepresent what was said all you want.

No misrepresenting here Ret. Gunny. You just forgot that words mean things!

Twisting again I see. Fortunately for me I know most people that are intelligent don't fall for your attempt to misrepresent information.

Tell me, what unit did Clinton Serve in? He sent thousands of American service men and women into combat in the Balkans and on "peace" keeping missions. You might also highlight for me where in the Constitution or the laws of the land one must have served in the military to be elected President. Furthermore you might try a little history lesson and you will discover a lot of our war time civilian leaders in the past never served in the military.

But in this particular case Bush did serve, honorably, he spent his time on alert to protect this country from a potential Soviet attack. What did Clinton do again? Ohh ya he lied to a Col to get a deferment long enough to skip to England.

Your attempt to claim only someone that served in Combat is qualified to protect this country in a time of need as a civilian leader is rich.

Got any thing to substantiate those claims?

Soros has set up a complicated political operation designed to do two things: buy influence among some liberal politicians, and smear people with whom he disagrees.

Now here's a chart of how Soros and a few other wealthy radicals who help him are funneling money into the political process. Stay with me on this. Most of Soros' political money flows through his Open Society Institute. You see it there on the left, which is almost unlimited funding.

Since 2001, according to federal documents, the Open Society Institute has given nearly $20 million to the Tides Foundation right below that. An astounding amount.

Now Tides, in turn, funnels the money to a variety of radical hatchet men who are all well paid. For example, Tides has donated millions to the vile propaganda outfit Media Matters, which specializes in distorting comments made by politicians, pundits, and media people. Media Matters is an Internet site, but directly feeds its propaganda to some mainstream media people including elements at NBC News, columnist Frank Rich and Paul Krugman at The New York Times, columnist Jonathan Alter at Newsweek, and Bill Moyers at PBS. — In fact, as president of the Shoeman Center Foundation, Moyers oversaw at least a $500,000 transfer of money to Media Matters.

Now George Soros is also pouring money into the Center for American Progress, run by former Clinton aide John Podesta, and the Democracy Alliance Group, both of which fund Media Matters as well. So you can see the enormous amount of money this Media Matters has control of.

Finally, George Soros has given the radical left organization Move On many, many millions of dollars. — This group actively supports liberal politicians like Howard Dean and John Edwards. It also organizes demonstrations promoting left-wing causes.

So you can see how powerful this guy Soros has become. He can smear anyone he wants in a variety of ways. His organizations can raise millions for politicians, who will do his bidding. Thus, he can demand that politicians running for office do what he tells them to do.

If the liberal politician doesn't toe the Soros line, he or she will be denied funding and brutally attacked. — Just ask Senator Joseph Lieberman about what Move On and Media Matters did to him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,268043,00.html

Soros has set up a complicated political operation designed to do two things: buy influence among some liberal politicians, and smear people with whom he disagrees.

Now here's a chart of how Soros and a few other wealthy radicals who help him are funneling money into the political process. Stay with me on this. Most of Soros' political money flows through his Open Society Institute. You see it there on the left, which is almost unlimited funding.

Since 2001, according to federal documents, the Open Society Institute has given nearly $20 million to the Tides Foundation right below that. An astounding amount.

Now Tides, in turn, funnels the money to a variety of radical hatchet men who are all well paid. For example, Tides has donated millions to the vile propaganda outfit Media Matters, which specializes in distorting comments made by politicians, pundits, and media people. Media Matters is an Internet site, but directly feeds its propaganda to some mainstream media people including elements at NBC News, columnist Frank Rich and Paul Krugman at The New York Times, columnist Jonathan Alter at Newsweek, and Bill Moyers at PBS. — In fact, as president of the Shoeman Center Foundation, Moyers oversaw at least a $500,000 transfer of money to Media Matters.

Now George Soros is also pouring money into the Center for American Progress, run by former Clinton aide John Podesta, and the Democracy Alliance Group, both of which fund Media Matters as well. So you can see the enormous amount of money this Media Matters has control of.

Finally, George Soros has given the radical left organization Move On many, many millions of dollars. — This group actively supports liberal politicians like Howard Dean and John Edwards. It also organizes demonstrations promoting left-wing causes.

So you can see how powerful this guy Soros has become. He can smear anyone he wants in a variety of ways. His organizations can raise millions for politicians, who will do his bidding. Thus, he can demand that politicians running for office do what he tells them to do.

If the liberal politician doesn't toe the Soros line, he or she will be denied funding and brutally attacked. — Just ask Senator Joseph Lieberman about what Move On and Media Matters did to him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,268043,00.html

Do you HATE Democracy and our First Amendment to the Constitution?

btw....I was only teasing you Red state...with that comment... ;)

To the left:

When libs give millions to Dem causes they are heros trying to protecting freedom

When Republicans give millions to Republican causes they are buying influence

To the left:

When libs give millions to Dem causes they are heros trying to protecting freedom

When Republicans give millions to Republican causes they are buying influence
Ahhhhhhhh, BUT the Republicans do believe that the millions that they get from their "big guns" DO NOT influence our government in their law making....so why do you say that Soros has an agenda and that YOUR SIDE DOES NOT?

Or do you admit that the big money donors on YOUR SIDE are equal to Soros?

care

Ahhhhhhhh, BUT the Republicans do believe that the millions that they get from their "big guns" DO NOT influence our government in their law making....so why do you say that Soros has an agenda and that YOUR SIDE DOES NOT?

Or do you admit that the big money donors on YOUR SIDE are equal to Soros?

care

Soros is probably the biggest doner in politics. He has set up a network of left wing smear sites

I know of no Republican who has done the same

Forum List

Back