Liberal Mass Media Hit Pipe & Defend Clinton/Blame Bush

SPIKESMYGOD

Mar 12, 2004
Chapel Hill, NC
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Clinton did more with Al Qaeda than Bush did?"

(Tries to stop laughing & compose himself.)

Ummmm, I don't think carrying Al Qaeda's water & bending us over to get screwed really counts. LMFAO

Dick Clarke-- no, I refuse to make a New Year's Eve ball-dropping pun-- is a sour-grape-spewing, politically motivated[I hate to tell the "future" Secretary of State that it is a doomed crack pipe dream], craven piece of garbage.........Oh, and a liar of Clinton proportion.

After we were attacked on 9/11, what did President Bush do?:

Bush led us through our darkest day & the following weeks; he went to war with Afghanistan & removed the Taliban; Bush, Rummy, our military, & the administration have destroyed two-thirds of the top bracket of Al Qaeda; Bush evicted Al Qaeda from their terrorist training camps, putting them on the run; went after Al Qaeda in Yemen, Sudan, Pakistan, Africa, worked with European countries- when they weren't our enemies- to break up cells there, then let Ashcroft loose on their filthy terrorist asses here in America. After that, Bush went into Iraq and removed The Butcher of Baghdad's hellish regime of thugs, freeing over 25 million people, not to mention the near 20 to 25 million in Afghanistan. Even though Saddam is in a prison cell & bin Laden, if he is still alive, is decorating his latest cave, President Bush continues to have terrorists captured, killed, or on the run for their sorry lives.

After the WTC was hit in 1993, Somalia, the Khobar Towers were hit, our embassies in Africa were blown up, and the attack on the U.S.S. Cole, what did Bill Clinton do?:

He blew up an aspirin factory.

Yeah, Bush really needs to get on the ball!
ROTFLMFAO

Now, for Dick:
He is totally contradicting what he has stated in the past.

One of his best friends, Rand Beers, is Kerry's national insecurity advisor.

Side Note: The fact that the press is stating that "Clarke is a registered Republican," it just shows that he is totally in tune with Kerry. Yeah, and Diane Sawyer worked as a coffe-getter for Nixon, what the hell does THAT mean. When the liberal mass media starts playing nice with "Republicans" like Clarke & McCain, it is only because they have switched sides & can do more harm to us with an "R" in front of their names.

Random Analogy: Kerry saying Bush's Iraq War was illegitimate because he didn't get France, Germany, & Russia on board is like if FDR's critics would have called his war with Germany illegitimate because he failed to get Spain & Italy on board. LMFAO

Partly because of his bang-up work with the failed Clinton administration, Clarke was demoted to trying to make sure the terrorists didn't crash any Paris Hilton web sites. Thus, I feel safe in saying that he can be described as a "disgruntled former employee." Also, I believe the timing of the book in conjuntion with the 9/11 hearings can only be chalked up to some behind-the-scenes coordination with the Democratic party.

Think of the hundreds of thousands of boots put on the ground by Bush in the war on terrorism. Clinton, after all the attacks on us, both here & abroad, never even put ONE! Clinton, Clinton, Cohen, Albright, Berger, & Reno: What a dream team!......If you're a terrorist!

Bottom Line: Bill Clinton, besides bin Laden, is COMPLETELY responsible for 9/11, and I can't WAIT to see Rummy punk down this commission & take its lunch money.

Dear Liberal Mass Media,

Sadly, you guys are forgetting one thing:

Bush is going to be President for the next four years.

If Kerry can get through his upcoming defeat without TOO many knives in his back from Hillary, he'll be ahead of the game, the poor bastard!

Sure Clinton did a terrible job with terrorism, BUT BUSH DID A MUCH WORSE JOB PRIOR 9/11! He did a great job in attacking al-queda in Afghanistan, but then he went to Iraq WHICH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11 OR AL-QUEDA.

Come on people this isnt hard to figure out.

We are at war with terrorism and all regime that suppots terrorism.

Saddam supported Terrorism.

Therefore, is it really that big a surprise that we are going after Saddam? Add to the fact that we now happen to have Iran strategicly placed between our troops in Aghanistan and Iraq can you really think that this isnt part of the war on terror? I mean come on people. Think before you sprout the Liberal mantra.

Spikes-very well put. I watched most (except when I was vomitting) of the biased "60 Minutes" . This was your typical disgruntled employee. You could tell this guy had a major ax to grind. How unforunate that CBS "forgot" to inform its viewers that CBS parent company Viacom owns Simon & Schuster which is publishing Dicks book. Do I hear PROMO?

CBS is the most leftwing broadcast station in America. They will do any thing in their power to get leftists into office, including hit pieces on GW.

The Beaver

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Sure Clinton did a terrible job with terrorism, BUT BUSH DID A MUCH WORSE JOB PRIOR 9/11! He did a great job in attacking al-queda in Afghanistan, but then he went to Iraq WHICH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11 OR AL-QUEDA.

Clinton was in the WH from 93 to 2001. During that time he had 1 attack at the WTC and two bombing at US embasies over seas, and a bombing of a US ship. That's a great job on terror. 4 attacks in 8 years. What did he do to retlaiate, bombed an asprin factory. Bush less than 1 year in office and had the 2nd attack on the WTC. what did he do, went to war. toppled the taliban, sent AQ and UBL on the run. caputured or killed 2/3 of the top AQ leadership. and has freed millions of oppressed people in the middle east. That sounds like a pretty bad record for Clinton, a good record for Bush.

Originally posted by kcmcdonald
Clinton was in the WH from 93 to 2001. During that time he had 1 attack at the WTC and two bombing at US embasies over seas, and a bombing of a US ship. That's a great job on terror. 4 attacks in 8 years. What did he do to retlaiate, bombed an asprin factory. Bush less than 1 year in office and had the 2nd attack on the WTC. what did he do, went to war. toppled the taliban, sent AQ and UBL on the run. caputured or killed 2/3 of the top AQ leadership. and has freed millions of oppressed people in the middle east. That sounds like a pretty bad record for Clinton, a good record for Bush.
Yee ha. Someone actually gets it!!!

Well, I, for one, know what would have been my reaction if Clinton, instead of getting us into civil wars like Somalia, would have gone after bin Laden or Al Qaeda:

"Motherfu*kers! Clinton has finally gotten a pair of balls!"

Now, be honest, what would the liberal reaction have been if President Bush, being in office for only a few months, had gone to war with a Taliban/Al Qaeda-led Afghanistan?

Let me guess:

"That evil, imperialistic, Christ-loving, capitalism-supporting, knee-jerking, islam-hating, baby-eating, war-mongering Bush!"

Joss, how liberals entertain me!

but from what ive seen, the evidence shows Bush was taking terrorism seriously before 911. Yet, I dont think there is any reason to suggest that 911 would occur and even if there was evidence that they were going to attack the world trade center again i have yet to see any reason to believe the Administration had any knowledge of when it would occur. If they had, 911 would never have happened.

Well, I, for one, know what would have been my reaction if Clinton, instead of getting us into civil wars like Somalia, would have gone after bin Laden or Al Qaeda:

"Motherfu*kers! Clinton has finally gotten a pair of balls!"
That's how I would have felt too, but it just wouldn't have been like him.

I also wonder about people's feelings about Kosovo (especially those who feel that the Iraq war was necessary). Why, in their minds, was Kosovo necessary then? I'm not saying that anyone claimed that Kosovo was a threat, but that wasn't a factor. The ethnic cleansing angle was played up a lot, though I've read reports that it wasn't as one-sided and the KLA isn't exactly the Boy Scouts either. So what else is left? No threat, not getting the full story (though Milosevic does seem like an asshole), so what is the justification for that war? I don't remember the same people who are mad at Bush saying anything about Kosovo and the lies about that war.

Link
Link
Link

anyone watch the hearing the other day? clinton had 4 shots at obl in just 98 and 99. why didn't they take the shot? they were worried about killing people! even democrat bob kerry looked at the clinton people when they said that was their reason for not taking the shot with the look of "are you people shitting me? you fucking morons"

Originally posted by Lefty Wilbury
even democrat bob kerry looked at the clinton people when they said that was their reason for not taking the shot with the look of "are you people shitting me? you fucking morons"
:teeth:

Forum List

Back